Pentagoon dual boxing/afking in rbg

benzviliran

Pentagoon dual boxing/afking in rbg

#1 » Post by benzviliran » 12 Jun 2016 22:39

Short explanation: i joined a wsg as soon as i joined i was being attacked by a fire mage a shadow priest 2 blood dks.

i was healing myself while the horde flag carrier was carrying it out of the room, so i thought to myself ok 4 dpsers on me 1 carries the flag this is 7vs7 they shouldnt have a problem to get the flag back(from my expirience 6 can easily return a flag from a dk with only decent gear and with no healer or any dps support).

after i was healing myself for like 1 miniute and 20 seconds before i died i was looking at the map and noticed that the horde flag carrier not only ran with the flag and captured it he also did that without taking any dmg.

so what i did was to check wheres my group and i noticed only 1 warrior and a shadow priest were after flag and 1 pala got DC, untill here everything is alright but 2 other dpsers were just standing at the graveyard afking and thats what happend the whole rbg.

sorry that it wasnt that short however that was needed to explain in my opinion.

so a dk and a hunter (who btw usually afk very often in rbgs and from what i heard he was not just afking, he was dual boxing and afking.

http://prntscr.com/bfl11h his english is very bad but he kept repeating that he is pentagoon and that mortallshot is pentagoon .

anyway i dont know if they dual box for sure but what i do know is that they just making an afk party all the time at the graveyard and because of that we are short on 2 people.

instead of 2 of them being afk bakiz was w8ing outside and we could win this BG easily if only had 1 decent dps instead of 2 afkers cause horde team wasnt good...

anyway if not dual boxing pls warn those players not to afk in rbgs they are doing it very often.
I am the swarm

Chillmaster

Re: Pentagoon dual boxing/afking in rbg

#2 » Post by Chillmaster » 13 Jun 2016 01:12

I do agree that AFKing in BGs is very annoying specially for a population like this. Sadly the "Report AFK" takes long enough for the other team to win the match.

About your screen shot i don`t think thats enough for a proof.
What you are saying can easily be checked by GMs anyways.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Nymunne » 13 Jun 2016 10:45

The screenshot does not prove anything, he could simply just answered a question that he is both characters and that is it.
Player was not dualboxing any of the battlegrounds (checked all accounts and chars).

As far as I know about the player he does not understand / speak English very well so if anyone that could talk to him in his native language and make him understand that would be great. (before you ask I am not 100% but I think he is from Italy)

Either than that without further proof there is not much we can do about this report.

Gnurg

#4 » Post by Gnurg » 13 Jun 2016 11:16

Nymunne wrote:The screenshot does not prove anything, he could simply just answered a question that he is both characters and that is it.
Player was not dualboxing any of the battlegrounds (checked all accounts and chars).

As far as I know about the player he does not understand / speak English very well so if anyone that could talk to him in his native language and make him understand that would be great. (before you ask I am not 100% but I think he is from Italy)

Either than that without further proof there is not much we can do about this report.
The accused played did as well claim that it was his brother playing the hunter, which Liran decided not to include in the report.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

benzviliran

#5 » Post by benzviliran » 13 Jun 2016 19:21

Gnurg wrote:
Nymunne wrote:The screenshot does not prove anything, he could simply just answered a question that he is both characters and that is it.

The accused played did as well claim that it was his brother playing the hunter, which Liran decided not to include in the report.
i didnt understand from what he said anything and i would maybe not posted a report if i understood that from him, but on the other hand if it was his brother it makes more sense that in some way they share id which leads me to wonder how come he wasnt suspected as potentional dual boxer.

anyway it doesnt matter i didnt expect from that SS to mean anything just added that it is very hard to understand him and thats all i could understand from him.

i was asking him for 10 miniutes why does he afk why did he afk all the answers i recieved at start were "yes" "finish" "wipe" etc i didnt understand it and than he wrote from mortallshot and pentagoon at the same time and answered to my question that he did log with 2 of them i understood from it he might be dual boxing and when i kept asking him he kept answering with words that makes no sense . after that i didnt read and just decided not to waste too much time trying to understand what he is saying and made this report so that a GM will just check all the accounts that shares the same id etc.

if i didnt not include something it is probably because i wasnt aware of it and it could be either because i havent seen it or didnt understand it which makes alot of sense in this case .

anyway if he didnt dual box i assume that part is no longer valid and from what i've seen the player is not the wisest person in the world so i cant think of punishing someone just for not being the wisest person in the world therefor i assume this topic could be locked.
I am the swarm

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#6 » Post by Dymond » 14 Jun 2016 12:57

Topic locked and moved.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."