Ioncieceltar asking me to Away in bg

GuyIncognito

Ioncieceltar asking me to Away in bg

#1 » Post by GuyIncognito » 11 Jun 2016 22:01

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

Re: Ioncieceltar asking me to Away in bg

#2 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 11 Jun 2016 22:44

I demand immediate charges be brought by the International Criminal Court in The Hague.
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick

Kniteknite

#3 » Post by Kniteknite » 11 Jun 2016 23:55

SI7 has been alerted to these possible transgressions , will advise~ ;)
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

GuyIncognito

#4 » Post by GuyIncognito » 12 Jun 2016 01:26

Fitzpatrick wrote:I demand immediate charges be brought by the International Criminal Court in The Hague.
I trust he will receive 25 to life in a U.N. prison facility. Until then, he should probably be informed that asking someone to /away in a bg is really bad form. Then again, so is playing a Warlock. ;)

milanlord

#5 » Post by milanlord » 12 Jun 2016 08:40

It's nice to see 20-29 lvl bracket isn't dead and that from time to time, bg pop :) Maybe he wanted to take your spot in bg :P Cause if you typed that, you would get kicked out of bg and he could take your spot :D There's nothing for what he can be punished, but yeah, it's a rude thing he did, he could have asked you politely to give him your spot :)
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

GuyIncognito

#6 » Post by GuyIncognito » 12 Jun 2016 18:19

milanlord wrote:Maybe he wanted to take your spot in bg :P Cause if you typed that, you would get kicked out of bg and he could take your spot :D
There where only 2 horde in the bg, so spots where available. In fact, a horde hunter join about a minute later. It's obviously an attempt to skew the bg in their favor. It's like asking someone to win trade. I think the characters associated with this guy should get the deserter debuff for a week. It clearly shows that this person has no issue with attempting to screw with the outcome of a bg by means other than fighting it out in combat.

Chillmaster

#7 » Post by Chillmaster » 12 Jun 2016 21:49

There is nothing you can do about it besides ignoring. Its not like the guy is abusing something. Hes asking you to leave BG, now weather you accept or not its your decision.

GuyIncognito

#8 » Post by GuyIncognito » 12 Jun 2016 23:30

Well, it's like this. If someone is willing to ask someone to essentially forfeit a pvp match and that doesn't even merit a, hey he should get a warning at least, then I guess I should make an alliance toon and start /w to everyone in bg or arena to /afk. Just because that seems to be an acceptable form of behavior.....or.....maybe people who weren't involved should just chill with the unneeded comments and let the GMs do w/e it is that they feel like doing.

Chillmaster

#9 » Post by Chillmaster » 13 Jun 2016 01:08

It is not like the guy was spamming you, you have the ignore option to people you do not tolerate. I understand you are upset but GM`s should not do anything about it, because telling someone to forfeit doesn`t get you banned.

GuyIncognito

#10 » Post by GuyIncognito » 13 Jun 2016 01:27

I feel like Adam Sandler in the movie Anger Management. I'm not demanding he get banned, drawn and quartered and put on display. I get a little bit irate when every time I visit the forums I see people that aren't even remotely related to the report making comments that don't need to be made. I swear it must be a real compulsion..... Chill, this topic is between me, the dude who whispered and the GMs.

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

#11 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 13 Jun 2016 02:19

GuyIncognito wrote: Chill, this topic is between me, the dude who whispered and the GMs.
Thats why you put it up on the forums, right? To keep it between the two of you.
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick

GuyIncognito

#12 » Post by GuyIncognito » 13 Jun 2016 03:06

Well Mr.MVP, I said it was between me him and the GMs. Not me, him and everyone who feels like replying to posts in the player reports section. I love how everyone except him or the a GM decides to jump in and post w/e they feel like. Isn't there a rule against people posting on topics in this section that doesn't concern them....If there isn't, there should be........

Mortium

#13 » Post by Mortium » 18 Jun 2016 17:24

Chillmaster wrote:It is not like the guy was spamming you, you have the ignore option to people you do not tolerate. I understand you are upset but GM`s should not do anything about it, because telling someone to forfeit doesn`t get you banned.
Ban is not the only type of punishment.

Either way, about this topic, nothing will be done except I will give him a friendly warning that it is not okay but I will also explain to him that it's not really against the rules of what he did. Like others have said it's still up to the player him- or herself to perform the action, you decided wisely to not do so.

L&A.