Dualboxing in bg

Tenebro
Honorary Member

Dualboxing in bg

#1 » Post by Tenebro » 03 Jun 2016 10:52

http://www.truewow.org/pvpstats/battleg ... p?id=57271

Thejaguar and Eltigre is the same person unless he gave away one of his accounts which I doubt (he also got horde chars in 70-79 bracket which I think he used to start the bg).

Mortium

Re: Dualboxing in bg

#2 » Post by Mortium » 03 Jun 2016 13:02

Player was banned as a first offense on the matter. They are free to use this thread as a ban appeal until the 5th as this thread will be moved to resolved that date.

As always please do not use this thread as a conversation thread. I do not care of how relevant your opinion is, as from this post being published, only ones responding to this thread is staff members and the player(s) that are directly involved into this matter.

jeagoliath

#3 » Post by jeagoliath » 03 Jun 2016 13:07

well saw 2 horde on queue, then logged the alliance char, and i started to taunt on alliance side, and keep killing the hostile npc at dalaran with the horde one just to get exp, didnt dualqueue.
anyway dezolator, gg keep thinking that way

edit: played that bg with my brother so whats the problem, cant we queue in just 1 bg ?, since he sucks playing anyway.

Mortium

#4 » Post by Mortium » 03 Jun 2016 13:15

I didn't quite understand what a hostile NPC at dalaran has to do with this. And what NPC exactly? Either way what made this a valid report is the fact that I found you dual-queuing. That and adding the battleground Tenebro posted above made the whole picture a lot clearer. Feel free to continue elaborating if you feel it's necessary.