Milanlord being afk ALOT

benzviliran

Milanlord being afk ALOT

#1 » Post by benzviliran » 28 May 2016 23:43

Hi, would like to report Milanlord for being afk in rbgs very often.

he moves and continue only when we shout at him to start playing so he wont be flagged as afk.

untill u notice he is afk already 1-2 miniute passes and untill he moves it take another 1-2 miniutes and he returns to afk later this results in many times that he is afking in 1 rbg for more than 8 miniutes.

for those who doesnt know some rbgs are very critical and even 1 miniute afking can matter.

i didnt provide evidences as he isnt doing it as something extreme but he does that alot.

pls keep an eye on that player and provide him with a warning or a suitable punishment if caught again.

thank you.
I am the swarm

Gnurg

Re: Milanlord being afk ALOT

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 28 May 2016 23:56

Read up on this before posting in this sub-forum.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

benzviliran

#3 » Post by benzviliran » 29 May 2016 00:25

Gnurg wrote:Read up on this before posting in this sub-forum.
you were a gm, you should know that in this case and in this situation even if proof provided theres a need in a GM to follow as its not something easy to see unless the player is afking for a very long time and is admiting it while doing that.

+like i said its in a critical time and providing evidence requires u to stop doing what u r doing and focus on recording him afking.

there for it is more logical that a GM will be notified about the issue and will follow him as for a GM it is easy to follow in a RBG after all he has what is needed to do so in the easiest way and he does not need to record it as he can enforce it by himself.

i believe that this topic is valid as Milanlord is afking alot in rbg , i wouldnt report him otherwise.

also i warned milanlord many times that if he will repeat it he ill have to report him, he stopped doing it for a few days and continued after therefor i find no other solution but to report him.

it can either get some sense into him and he will stop afking or either a GM will have to warn or even enforce a punishment in order to make him stop.
I am the swarm

Gnurg

#4 » Post by Gnurg » 29 May 2016 00:51

No GM have the time to stalk all the players you report on a weekly basis. If you are reporting a player for something, provide proper evidence.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Matsy

#5 » Post by Matsy » 29 May 2016 00:59

Yeah going to have to agree with Gnurg. Its pointless reporting people for something with no evidence.
A GM isn't going to stalk players all day.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

benzviliran

#6 » Post by benzviliran » 29 May 2016 02:12

Gnurg wrote:No GM have the time to stalk all the players you report on a weekly basis. If you are reporting a player for something, provide proper evidence.

if u checked the recent reports i made u should have gotten into the right conclusion that its not on weekly basis and that you are making it sound like im reporting them alot which obviously isnt true.

anyway back to the point, if you read what i said you should know that sometimes evidences should be gathered by GMS in some cases.

stop trying to try to say the things you think people would usually say and use logic in this matter.

they dont have to stalk him but since gms play rbgs aswell i believe by making this topic the next time they join rbg they will see a player that was reported they will know to ask the following questions:

1)if at the same faction and team with him they will ask - is he afking again?

2)if in the opposite team and against him they will ask - why i dont see him, is he afking again like mentioned in the topic?

and tell me that it requires stalking and time again pls , and tell me that i asked gms to "stalk him" i believe i asked to keep an eye on him.

no need to encourage people to be afk in rbgs which is what you and matsy are doing with ur comments by in some way saying its too hard to do something about it, they see it and they learn from it that they wont be caught and that they get green light to continue.
I am the swarm

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#7 » Post by Dymond » 29 May 2016 05:31

Without proof there is nothing to resolve here. You can report him afk. If you report someone, it is wise to have proof to back up the claims.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#8 » Post by Dymond » 29 May 2016 05:31

Locking and moving before it becomes out of control.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."