Report Dusskii and Aplexas for abusing in Wintergrasp Fortress

villy89

Report Dusskii and Aplexas for abusing in Wintergrasp Fortress

#1 » Post by villy89 » 24 May 2016 16:51

Hello everyone! I make this topic to see this players "Dusskii and Aplexas" abusing in Wintergrasp Fortress.. They killed me and that DK (the name is "Drkknight") by 7 times. Is not allowed to abusing when Horde Control Wintergrasp, right? I will put pictures right here.

Pictures here:

http://imgur.com/a/Bl5Yl

As you can see "What happened to me?" i mean logs, they abusing/killed us.. They killed me and this DK.. :( I wait for GM to answer here. Thank you! Have a great day. ;)

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: Report Dusskii and Aplexas for abusing in Wintergrasp Fortress

#2 » Post by Nymunne » 24 May 2016 18:35

Both players have been banned for 3 days (first time banned) for bug abusing.

I will let this topic open for any appeals.

Pivopija

#3 » Post by Pivopija » 24 May 2016 20:23

Lel not 100% sure but i think this Derton dude is jacckson or smth like that..was banned few days ago for same thing..in his own topic :) have feeling that he lure ppl inside so he can report em :) that wall really should be fixed..ppl can't control when someone attack em and run inside and there is no wall..no one think about abuse and a lot of ppl don't even know its abuse..

Aggressive

#4 » Post by Aggressive » 24 May 2016 21:10

Yep, Jackkson strikes again. From a different forum account. lmao

Nymunne
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Nymunne » 24 May 2016 21:27

Please stay on topic. If you got nothing to add to the case then please stay out of the topic.

villy89

#6 » Post by villy89 » 24 May 2016 21:47

Pivopija wrote:Lel not 100% sure but i think this Derton dude is jacckson or smth like that..was banned few days ago for same thing..in his own topic :) have feeling that he lure ppl inside so he can report em :) that wall really should be fixed..ppl can't control when someone attack em and run inside and there is no wall..no one think about abuse and a lot of ppl don't even know its abuse..

He is my friend. :D Why all say that?? You have proof?? I think you don't have any proof to show i am Jackkson. ;)

Like i said by 10000 times i'm not Jackkson and now you say i am him? Omg.. :P I want proof and then talk! Thank you again Nymunne.

dusski

#7 » Post by dusski » 25 May 2016 07:13

we didnt abuse anything cos wg didnt start u can check by time we killed u cos doors was open i was there farming herbs and come to see if some one is there to kill him didnt know it count as abuse if u kill some one there befor wg even start .... we play from same house anyway so if its posible to remove our and u killed us also btw there ....

Wilcox

#8 » Post by Wilcox » 25 May 2016 09:27

dusski wrote:we didnt abuse anything cos wg didnt start u can check by time we killed u cos doors was open i was there farming herbs and come to see if some one is there to kill him didnt know it count as abuse if u kill some one there befor wg even start .... we play from same house anyway so if its posible to remove our and u killed us also btw there ....

farming herbs indoors?

dusski

#9 » Post by dusski » 25 May 2016 14:17

read again i said that i was farming herbs befor i checked is there some one to kill .....

Wilcox

#10 » Post by Wilcox » 25 May 2016 14:25

the area that you can collect herbs and the area that you are found in the screenshot are at least 150 yards from each other, I very much doubt that you were there to collect herbs

HK's maybe

Jiranthos
Admin

#11 » Post by Jiranthos » 25 May 2016 14:44

Wilcox wrote:the area that you can collect herbs and the area that you are found in the screenshot are at least 150 yards from each other, I very much doubt that you were there to collect herbs

HK's maybe
The point is that the player is trying to say that it went down like this: "Ooh, I am collecting herbs. I wonder if there is someone to kill, though. I should go look".

It seems to me the player has admitted they were looking for someone to kill, regardless.
They just didn't know that doing it inside the fortress is abuse.
dusski wrote:[...] come to see if some one is there to kill him didnt know it count as abuse if u kill some one there befor wg even start [...]
The herb-gathering part is arbitrary.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Wilcox

#12 » Post by Wilcox » 25 May 2016 14:51

Jiranthos wrote:
Wilcox wrote:the area that you can collect herbs and the area that you are found in the screenshot are at least 150 yards from each other, I very much doubt that you were there to collect herbs

HK's maybe
The point is that the player is trying to say that it went down like this: "Ooh, I am collecting herbs. I wonder if there is someone to kill, though. I should go look".

It seems to me the player has admitted they were looking for someone to kill, regardless.
They just didn't know that doing it inside the fortress is abuse.
imo it's not that simple and that innocent. it's common sense that you should be unable to go through the voa gate if you aren't controlling WG

but hey that's just one mans opinion

Jiranthos
Admin

#13 » Post by Jiranthos » 25 May 2016 14:53

I'm not saying the ban should be lifted or defending the players. Not knowing the rules does not relief from punishment. I was just trying to compress what the person meant in their defense in a clear, concise thesis.

So they're just saying they didn't know they weren't supposed to do it, that's all.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

villy89

#14 » Post by villy89 » 25 May 2016 16:00

dusski wrote:we didnt abuse anything cos wg didnt start u can check by time we killed u cos doors was open i was there farming herbs and come to see if some one is there to kill him didnt know it count as abuse if u kill some one there befor wg even start .... we play from same house anyway so if its posible to remove our and u killed us also btw there ....

And what if doors is open? You have allowed to do that?? To abusing killing us? Is that allowed? I don't understand. Why you did that with your friend? I mean, you abusing, you don't have allowed to kill players if Horde Control, doesn't matter if doors is destroyed. That's all i had to say.

Last question:

They were banned?

Jiranthos
Admin

#15 » Post by Jiranthos » 25 May 2016 16:08

villy89 wrote:

And what if doors is open? You have allowed to do that?? To abusing killing us? Is that allowed? I don't understand. Why you did that with your friend? I mean, you abusing, you don't have allowed to kill players if Horde Control, doesn't matter if doors is destroyed. That's all i had to say.

Last question:

They were banned?
Your question was already answered a few posts up:
Nymunne wrote:Both players have been banned for 3 days (first time banned) for bug abusing.

I will let this topic open for any appeals.