Voldemor and Humanoidx Abusing Textures

Mortium

Re: Voldemor and Humanoidx Abusing Textures

#16 » Post by Mortium » 22 May 2016 16:32

Okay I have attempted what I wanted to see, a three day ban have been issued to the players. They are free to ban appeal in this thread however I will state the reason why I chose to punish.

I have seen quite a lot of abuses in PvP lately and I am more than bored with them continuing. If players do not want to take things serious then they should consider themselves being met with harder punishments. As for this case specifically why I chose to ban is due to the fact that there is a huge PvP advantage abusing this visual bug. Unless you have an addon telling you that enemies are near, players can just go by without noticing you. Notice that a harsher punishment would have been issued if they would actually also use this position to start attacking someone.

Ban appeal can be made, although since it's a three day ban, the punished players have 48 hours to appeal in this very thread, as of the rules here. Any further posts that do not belong to the directly involved players (the ones being issued a ban) will be deleted.

Mortium

Re: Voldemor and Humanoidx Abusing Textures

#17 » Post by Mortium » 24 May 2016 17:05

Time passed for players to ban appeal. Thank you for reporting this matter.

L&A.