wariand - moron of the alliance

nitroxide

wariand - moron of the alliance

#1 » Post by nitroxide » 11 May 2016 18:04

Greetings,

Now this moron 17 or so, kid was prolly abused by his parents. Anyways jokes apart. This idiot always afks or goes offline in wsg at start and I never had a chance to prove it. However, today this moron kid wariand went offline purposely and he even said that he is going offline happily, i kindly request the gms to perma ban this moron or at least give him a permanent deserter buff. OR ANY KIND OF PUNISHMENT AT LEAST !!!! :@ :@ :@
Thank you.

status - Perma-banned (Incurable recidivism)

xtreme the king of kings

wari

Re: wariand - moron of the alliance

#2 » Post by wari » 11 May 2016 18:19

i am not even 17 and well..ofcourse i log off i wouldnt waste my time with an unskilled and retarded person like you.

Mortium

#3 » Post by Mortium » 11 May 2016 18:46

I must ask, why don't you leave the battleground and then log off instead of making no one being able to replace you in the battleground? (asking mostly for my own interest of understanding people).

benzviliran

#4 » Post by benzviliran » 11 May 2016 19:13

Hi, first of all extreme, you must not use such languege on forum, if u want your reports to be taken more serious you have to use some manners which means you should not report and insult someone at the same time.

secondly, wariand is a nice person, however i can confirm he goes afk alot in rbgs and offline thats something that he does very very often.

i would also like to add that extreme while you mention wariand going afk or going offline in rbg you forget that you are doing the same thing all the time aswell.

extreme you leave rbgs alot and going offline, why are you reporting wariand about something that you are doing on daily basis?

though i think both wariand and extreme should be warned about this issue where they mass join and leave rbgs and going offline.

sorry extreme but to be fair you are doing the same as wariand many times.
I am the swarm

nitroxide

#5 » Post by nitroxide » 11 May 2016 19:49

hey i leave bg if i find group is retarded, but that guy DID it on PURPOSE ! there is a huuuuuuge difference ! i mean he said he will go offline and he did , he could LEAVE just like how that mortemum said, well any actions will be taken or no ?

xtreme the king of kings

benzviliran

#6 » Post by benzviliran » 11 May 2016 20:13

nitroxide wrote:hey i leave bg if i find group is retarded, but that guy DID it on PURPOSE ! there is a huuuuuuge difference ! i mean he said he will go offline and he did , he could LEAVE just like how that mortemum said, well any actions will be taken or no ?
he sure does it on purpose but you are not different than him, seen you leaving many times and we even lost cause of you joining and leaving or being offline for a long time.
I am the swarm

Gnurg

#7 » Post by Gnurg » 11 May 2016 20:36

He might not be aware that leaving the battleground like that keeps you inside the battleground. Neither of the screenshots implies that his intention is to take up a spot. He simply doesn't want to play with you, which to me sounds very reasonable.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

nitroxide

#8 » Post by nitroxide » 11 May 2016 21:09

whtever, let the GMs decide.

xtreme the king of kings

Pivopija

#9 » Post by Pivopija » 11 May 2016 21:18

This topic is not about Xtreme..if he do the same shit be free to report him..What Wariand did its a dick move and i doubt he do not know that leaving the battleground like that keeps you inside the battleground, its not his first rodeo..

Kniteknite

#10 » Post by Kniteknite » 11 May 2016 21:41

mood swings aside, better to log out right after deserting a bg , especially if You don't plan on joining another for at least 15 mins, to let someone else in. Forget about how hard You might want to make it for a few that remain in. You can also run a WG battle with debuff , I have to agree it is an annoyance as described by Nitro, no matter who it is 'out to lunch' in a bg ~ ;)

Everyone has some good/bad days , hours, mins, seconds~ look at me, Kekek
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Matsy

#11 » Post by Matsy » 12 May 2016 01:46

Think a warning about it should be done first, he might not even be aware you u stay in bg after logging out.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

vladancar

#12 » Post by vladancar » 12 May 2016 02:33

Always wanted to make topic about going offline in bgs. I want to make proposal, that players who goes offline/dc in bg, get some higher deserter buff, longer then 15min. If you dont wanna play and not satisfied with group, just leave and let some other player join, instead being offline for 3min(I guess) and slow your group, which can be critical in some bgs, especialy when its low on players.

Mortium

#13 » Post by Mortium » 14 May 2016 17:25

This was solved ingame by talking to the player and giving him a warning as well as making him understand what logging off in BG causes to his own team. If this continues we might need to take stronger actions than just a verbal warning, but in this case no more actions will be taken. Thank you for reporting.

L&A.