Hunter with Blood Knight tabard

Wilcox

Re: Hunter with Blood Knight tabard

#16 » Post by Wilcox » 03 May 2016 14:58

yo come on guys its a fucking player report
- Please check the section guidelines before posting. They can be found HERE.
- Off-topic is strictly not tolerated and posts that do not contribute to the issues reported will be deliberately removed.

foohy1337

#17 » Post by foohy1337 » 04 May 2016 18:23

I'm Lustful. I got the tabard from Molten's vote shop and transferred that hunter here before they had the whole issue.
If you're still salty over me calling you a bad pvper, neck yourself fam. It's a tabard. Life goes on.

Wilcox

#18 » Post by Wilcox » 04 May 2016 18:33

foohy1337 wrote:I'm Lustful. I got the tabard from Molten's vote shop and transferred that hunter here before they had the whole issue.
If you're still salty over me calling you a bad pvper, neck yourself fam. It's a tabard. Life goes on.
ok

Puzzleshock

#19 » Post by Puzzleshock » 08 May 2016 17:26

foohy1337 wrote:I'm Lustful. I got the tabard from Molten's vote shop and transferred that hunter here before they had the whole issue.
That's how i got the legendary neck, and that's how they removed it; some weeb reported me wearing it. People on this server are ridiculously jealous and whiny.

Wilcox

#20 » Post by Wilcox » 08 May 2016 17:31

Puzzleshock wrote:
That's how i got the legendary neck, and that's how they removed it; some weeb reported me wearing it. People on this server are ridiculously jealous and whiny.
i got the tabard from like 3 years ago but ok :^)

Mortium

#21 » Post by Mortium » 01 Jun 2016 05:03

As some players already mentioned this can be purchased at a vendor... In 4.0.3. For more information about this specific item, please check out this link here:
http://wow.gamepedia.com/Blood_Knight_Tabard

As for this specific report, the item was removed from the reported player. Thank you for reporting this matter.

L&A.