i am missing server

Eryx

i am missing server

#1 » Post by Eryx » 22 Apr 2016 00:38

Hello All...
i didn't reply when i got Permabanned cause i felt i deserve it although i didn't abuse at this last time. i was lagy. just for 3 or 4 sec, 1 time in total bg.
it doesn't give a sense to abuse while i wasn't have flag, with full hp, disco priest attacking me called lana that is prolly wolee, and there was a shaman healer beside me, bg at the start and it was draw.
i got why lana did /goodbye to me after i lagged, when i got ban lol. didn't expect this emote was for this silly event. but well it isn't silly actually, it teach me a lesson.
i say i deserve ban cause i abused in past and server didn't take serious action while that, but to some extent i admit that to server and justified my point view about abusing.
at the time server banned me i judged my self, my past, that's why i didn't reply when i got ban.
and that teach me to not judge others from their past.
if you are going to judge me according to my past, you can keep ban me.
if not, just free me, or free me after specific time, but Permabanned isn't what i deserve or anyone deserve in this case.
Thank you.
Missing you all, my enemies and my friends:)
Don't hurt your friends, they are a reflections of you soul:)

Nyeriah

Re: i am missing server

#2 » Post by Nyeriah » 22 Apr 2016 01:11

Hello,

You were banned 7 times. Two of these bans had the length of 30 days. One was a permanent ban that got appealed and the appeal was accepted.

As a general rule, we follow the old punishment pyramid where bans escalate from 3 days to 7 days, 7 days to 30 days, and 30 days to permanent. So as can be seen, we have been lenient and even gave you multiple chances seeing you didn't go straight to a permanent after the 30 days bans, and even got a permanent ban revoked in the past.

Now, the merits¹ of the case are really not up to discussion. There's far enough evidence that you were somehow causing these issues that seem evident to happen by no other reasons but to create environmental advantages, like getting away from players that were about to kill you or safe score objectives. If the evidence isn't enough, there's also plenty of witnesses that can testify this behavior and I have experienced it myself too while playing one of my characters. You'd lag away and spam /laugh most of the time, giving the feeling you were well aware of what you were doing.

As I said in the previous response, I have added my note and my final decision about this case to the discussion topic back when I issued the punishment. The staff members who have chosen to take part into the discussion were also favorable to the judgement I have made.

So sorry, but at this time the chances of this appeal being accepted are really thin. After all, permanent bans are permanent. If they're going to just be revoked left and right then they'll start losing their purpose. And in your case, it has even happened before.

Regards.

¹ Merits: (Old French merite, reward, moral worth) is a legal concept referring to the inherent rights and wrongs of a legal case, absent of any emotional or technical biases. The evidence is solely applied to cases decided on the merits, and any procedural matters are discounted.

Matsy

#3 » Post by Matsy » 22 Apr 2016 03:17

Yeah...no.

You are well aware what you are doing, even staff have seen you doing it and busted you on several occasions. I can easily replicate what you do any time I want for my own advantage (i don't do it) via a network limiter (aka lag switch). You try to blame the fact that you have lag due to your location but when that lag only shows its self when its of advantage (while usually spamming /laugh showing you are well aware of whats happening) is the issue.
People like you don't change...you should of been left permabanned years ago but staff where lenient you wont be as lucky this time.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Eryx

#4 » Post by Eryx » 22 Apr 2016 03:42

soory but, i would feel free to bane some one aware or mean to abuse than if he didn't abuse.
so server don't lose its credibility.
at the moment i got banned at first cause of this topic, it makes all my moves sensitive for others...
so ye its easy some one hang his lose on illusion i am abusing, wasn't that obvious last time? i just gave all evidences, and this evidences don't include any environmental advantages, and you see some one or some ppl posted i am abusing, lol its so easy some one say (eryx abusing) you will see all hordes reported directly, just cause some one said that.
look at evidences carefully, it isn't like i will run away from disco priest to not kill me while i am in full hp, and sorry, if i really attracted to abuse this days, there's high chance i would like to do it for some thing deserve in days before that day or so, and since i always get ban for abusing in critical times decide win or lose, so where is advantages in this nib event.
as fair server, just look at evidences, it is clear that player who reported me dreaming to ban me and to do that: he just waiting me to be lagy or blink, it isn't from his point view lag or blink its abusing, so you see how illusion work?
well i put myself in your place, maybe i say not true evidences,(since u wasn't in the place) you can ask lana who reprted me, when she/he saw me lagy and ask healer shaman that was with me, her name was scimanda or smth like this, ask them if the place and time i laged at was stressed and critical. to be killed or to lose the bg. if not so we forgot one advantage that can be true, i did it for /laugh, ask them if i /laugh.
masty, no sense at all,its true /laugh mean i aware what i am doing with very higher chance, but server didn't take serious action while that, but it takes serious action when there are no evidence at all, even no laugh.
i beleive the best of this server, players won't be gms to decide who will leave and who will stay. evidences and law then gm is what decide.

Nyeriah

#5 » Post by Nyeriah » 22 Apr 2016 03:52

I'm sorry, but it's hard to understand what you're trying to say :s

Animal

#6 » Post by Animal » 22 Apr 2016 04:06

Obligatory quote
lol can t u see u have take wrong actions , it was latency bugs lagg the proff its KingKong i nver hacked lol never , have u took a picture or smth for god sakes how old are u , u cant understand one simple thing that u got it all wrongt understand one simple thing that u got it all wrong
Tho in all honesty, I guess language is a barrier, it's hard to understand what he's trying to say here, but I doubt it really matters. He has abused multiple times and ruined gameplay for a lot of people, I would expect he would have seen the permban coming sooner or later.

I'm afraid nobody will miss you here, Eryx.

Matsy

#7 » Post by Matsy » 22 Apr 2016 04:08

I gave up at the second paragraph lol
Not his fault though that's just a language barrier.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Eryx

#8 » Post by Eryx » 22 Apr 2016 04:21

i just say there's no any environmental advantages even silly advantages you want to prove. there's not even one evidence prove i abused:(

Eryx

#9 » Post by Eryx » 22 Apr 2016 04:33

lag isn't abusing, but lag for purpose it can be abusing with high chance, cause it can have intent like he meant to use it.
so what was my purpose in this case? don't answer, what about let the one who report me answer, i am curious.

Ancestor

#10 » Post by Ancestor » 22 Apr 2016 07:59

all horde is mad...just cos they cant kill retripala who kites..
bring eryx back...lvlup new char

belendor

#11 » Post by belendor » 22 Apr 2016 08:46

Ancestor wrote:all horde is mad...just cos they cant kill retripala who kites..
bring eryx back...lvlup new char
This wiseguy, guess you were never in a BG with some1 of the opposite faction using a lagswitch.
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

benzviliran

#12 » Post by benzviliran » 22 Apr 2016 11:45

Sorry eryx but saying you didnt abuse or that we "Cant prove" that you abused is an insolence itself, just for this lie you should be banned really .

you was supposed to be perma banned about 2 years ago already and you havent been so i would simply tell you to say thanks and create new character without meaning to abuse this time.

MR eryx untill now that "sorry i lagged" or "for what purpose would i abuse" worked for you pretty well and obviously you'll try to fool some staff members again.

maybe it will work, i was surprised as it did before though after that nyeriah made up her mind this time i really doubt it.

You still havent explained why you lagg everytime you are in a critical situation such as with flag or in arena about to die and happens all the time but after uve been warned etc it all suddenly stops and when you need to rebuff yourself and mount you seem to have better internet speed than anyone here in this server.

and u ask for what purpose you would abuse in warsong against 2 healers? simply because healers can slow you down untill the dps arrive before u can manage to reach your group and use also lagg switch to the safe zone.

also about 20 days ago u abused that too as i was trying to kill u with my pala in AB and you was trying to kill me and u got to 20% hp and was infront of me and all of sudden u started running in place and while i was casting judgement it told me you are out of range +after 8 sec you appeared like 30 yards away and casting flash heals and mount like you are not lagging at all.

can you explain this? i really doubt it.
I am the swarm

nikkal
Donor

#13 » Post by nikkal » 22 Apr 2016 12:55

What the hell you talking about? You didn't abuse? Lol, sure. Yea, unban him, and force him to wear title "the abuser". + remove all gear, pvp and pve. and permanent deserter buff for Rhc and Rbg. So he can be loged and do nothing.

If you want proof, how about hundrends of Bg's where you "lag" exactly in time when you pick up flag, and stop laging when in safe zone, Bg after Bg. Why do you q if you got lag issues? why do you lag only when flag is on you? or when you gonna die?
lag isn't abusing, but lag for purpose it can be abusing with high chance, cause it can have intent like he meant to use it.
so what was my purpose in this case? don't answer, what about let the one who report me answer, i am curious.
you were reported by almost whole community. so... yeah.

Honestly, i'd only ask you what program you used, so Gm's can keep an eye on that.

Eryx

#14 » Post by Eryx » 22 Apr 2016 13:39

well, sorry but i really don't remember that event you talk about, and again if server is going to make this ban for my past, its ok for me, i will welcome that, and i won't say another word.
but if server don't care about past of player but evidences, so its another story.
so lets be logic in this case and talk about that event.
what happened can have three odds...
1-normal lag without intention without i mean it.
2-normal lag without intention,without i mean it, that show like i meant it, like if i am in critical place, dying for example or have flag and it happened without mean. (that show to ppl its abusing)
3-abusing lag, that is: i mean to be lagged, its like number 2 the different is i aware that or meant it.
in my case, i am in number one, since there's no very clear purpose show i meant to be lagged.
and the one who reported me didn't announce that, what i did lag for?.(but its just like this eryx lagged so he abused, itsn't logic).
but yes, you can put any nib purpose like benzviliran put, (i was have healer beside me, i wasn't need to back to my group to save myself, actually, this two hordes healers died behind me, while i was laggy) and well i don't even need to justify this silly purpose, if we look at such purposes that is very weak, they doesn't deserve this punishment, cause no purposes or very weak purposes that doesn't make any effect in bg it support the possibility number 1, that this lag is normal without intention.

nikkal
Donor

#15 » Post by nikkal » 22 Apr 2016 13:43

It is not possible to lag every time you pick up flag, and in danger of dying. Only than! Evidence is clear, to all but you seems. I'm not sure why this thread is still open... You abused lag into your advantage multiple times. 7 times banned, 30 days even. And yet you go do it. And than you even have nerve to come here ask for un-ban? really?