hawkeyed -100 dmg

benzviliran

hawkeyed -100 dmg

#1 » Post by benzviliran » 15 Apr 2016 21:22

Hi, would like to report hawkeyed and in the same time also "Enlighten" us with a small problem.

first of all recently a player named hawkeyed started to mass join rbgs and also on horde side there are people like that and they make 100 dmg or no more than 20k dmg in a whole BG .

for example in AB since the start till the end he made 20k dmg in total while everyone else made 600k-1000k .

also today he was making 1500 dmg in a whole WSG and instead of ressing on the spirit healer he kept running to his corpse and he did that atleast 10 times that he managed to die .

players such as him should not be permited to queue rbgs honestly, and im not talking about alante atleast alante communicate and does around 100k a whole BG which is also bad but atleast the guy doesnt do max 20k dmg.

pls check from time to time RBGS and use self judgement to suspend players found unworthy of playing rbgs.

also i noticed again many allies join and leave rbgs or go afk.

an example is recent 3 days ive seen over 15 different players going afk in middle of a rbg while its still hot and have a chance to win on the roof in WSG or not releasing.

im asking a simple question: if you dont want to die and if you dont want to help in the rbg or participate why dont you leave?

so what happens is one or 2 guys decide to not participate in a RBG they go to a safe place to afk its 6vs6 and than 2 more players join 1 horde 1 ally which makes it 7vs7 so instead of having 1 player to replace him it keeps being -1 since he refuse to afk.

hopefully some GMS will try to find a solution to be able to solve this issue as its being pain in the ass on both sides .

im pretty sure alot more players feel the same as me as i can see it on world on lookingforgroup in whispers in guild chat and more and im talking on both sides.
I am the swarm

marisco

Re: hawkeyed -100 dmg

#2 » Post by marisco » 15 Apr 2016 23:03

So, let me see if I understand. You guys wanna ban premade teams in BG and at the same time don't wanna play with certain pugs because they are "unworthy of playing rbgs".

rofl

benzviliran

#3 » Post by benzviliran » 15 Apr 2016 23:33

marisco wrote:So, let me see if I understand. You guys wanna ban premade teams in BG and at the same time don't wanna play with certain pugs because they are "unworthy of playing rbgs".

rofl

ban? no never said ban, but i will add that ban should be made if found wintrading which is something that is done already. anyway i would also consider banning people who going afk intensively in rbgs and after deserters and warning have been made.

premade teams? dont think i mentioned premade teams, although premade teams is pretty a good thing i think premade teams is very positive.
I am the swarm

Naxp

#4 » Post by Naxp » 16 Apr 2016 01:02

marisco wrote:So, let me see if I understand. You guys wanna ban premade teams in BG and at the same time don't wanna play with certain pugs because they are "unworthy of playing rbgs".

rofl
+1

nikkal
Donor

#5 » Post by nikkal » 16 Apr 2016 01:04

there is plenty of alliance ppl loging horde to q Rbg, get in, and simply leave Bg 2 sec after. Than end up stuck with 5 ally 3 horde. Also some of those same alliances love to do exactly what Benzviliran said, just so horde would lose more Bg weekly. +1 for the idea from me.

shaun03

#6 » Post by shaun03 » 16 Apr 2016 07:16

nikkal wrote:there is plenty of alliance ppl loging horde to q Rbg, get in, and simply leave Bg 2 sec after. Than end up stuck with 5 ally 3 horde. Also some of those same alliances love to do exactly what Benzviliran said, just so horde would lose more Bg weekly. +1 for the idea from me.
If you think this is an issue that only horde has encountered, then you're an idiot, and should never have been granted the gift of being able to have an opinion.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

nikkal
Donor

#7 » Post by nikkal » 16 Apr 2016 08:27

If you think this is an issue that only horde has encountered, then you're an idiot, and should never have been granted the gift of being able to have an opinion.
i'm not sure have you lately seen Bg's. Ofc it's not only horde encountered, i simply took horde as an example. I apologize for not including alliance scums in last post too. Hope i did not offend you, Senpai. ^_^

benzviliran

#8 » Post by benzviliran » 16 Apr 2016 13:29

shaun03 wrote:
nikkal wrote:there is plenty of alliance ppl loging horde to q Rbg, get in, and simply leave Bg 2 sec after. Than end up stuck with 5 ally 3 horde. Also some of those same alliances love to do exactly what Benzviliran said, just so horde would lose more Bg weekly. +1 for the idea from me.

1)you cant call someone an idiot just because he has a different opinion.

2)he has the right according to server policy to give an opinion same as you do without being insulted.

3)i will thank you if you will behave and focus on the main topic.

4)i do agree that it is happening on both factions horde and alliance as i mentioned before .

there are alot of people who queue on both alliance and horde with 13k hp and afking or even people who have a good gear and are afking etc etc on both sides but mostly only 1 faction at a time/per bg which means most of the time 1 faction has more shitty players like this who goes afk or join with 13k-20k hp which causes that faction to lose.

1 example is yesterday i joined an AB on alliance and the encounter was 6vs6 at start and the score was 800-450 to alliance ,and then it became 10vs10, horde recieved decent players and we got 4x players with 17k 19k and 20k hp who btw went afk and left in middle and it ended up 1100-1500 for the horde.
I am the swarm

Mortium

#9 » Post by Mortium » 19 Apr 2016 17:11

Greetings!

Firstly, I would like to point out that I understand how annoying it can be when a player is performing less than they should, whether it's in PvE, PvP or RP. It can indeed be frustrating. Secondly, we do not operate on these sort of matters as it would mean we would need a set of rules and we would start punishing players for playing badly. I personally would recommend everyone to attempt at least once or twice to communicate with the players that are performing badly, in whispers. Maybe they are so new to the game they do not even realize there is a /BG chat - it might not be as obvious as it sounds to new players.

Furthermore there will be no action taken on the players you reported (Enlighten is by the way a level 6 character, unless they have changed their character name). Clearly if Hawkeyed is running back to his/her corpse after dying inside a battleground, they do not have the proper knowledge of how battleground works, therefore we suggest you attempt to contact them and tell them to do more research. But from staff point, as for at this moment we will not operate punishments on players who lack knowledge of the game. Let's remember that we all started somewhere, some start with less assistance from others sadly.

L&A.