Tenebroo - Bug abuse in Undercity

Longi

Re: Tenebroo - Bug abuse in Undercity

#46 » Post by Longi » 11 Apr 2016 17:17

bakiss wrote:This is turning quite awesomely, Tenebro is admitting his mistake, Gnurg is testing bugs, everyone is working together, lots of love in here, love you all! Tenebro its cool that you killed us, please continue defending horde city's wouldn't be fun if horde didn't do that! so love you even if you were bit of an ass there :D

:D
:D :D :D well, defending cities with active " GOD " mode ...this is true fun :D, idk it must be boredom as hell for skilled pvp player as Tenebro is. Its shame, he has skills to kill you all without this shit so its sad he used it :( so -1 honor to him for this ... well he is back on zero reputation :D

devil5000

#47 » Post by devil5000 » 11 Apr 2016 17:24

Just dont come to Captial Cities until the bug gets fixed.its easy as taht.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Longi

#48 » Post by Longi » 11 Apr 2016 17:26

devil5000 wrote:Just dont come to Captial Cities until the bug gets fixed.its easy as taht.
Welcome back to communism when it wasn´t possible to travel freely :D

milanlord

#49 » Post by milanlord » 11 Apr 2016 17:32

@Longi if Tenebroo is honorable player then I am bigger abuser then Eryx :D Dude got cought several times for abusing stuff or getting achivs in not fair way. If he was honorable and good as you say so, he wouldn't beg me to ask JImihendrix to stop killing him in 5vs5 arena so he could get Last Man Standing achiv, because Jimihendrix was smashing his kid's ass every time like a grown father when he wants to punish a kid for not being good :D

Back to topics, I don't understand what else you want, there are 2 SS's showing how he turned on and off flag, its clearly abuse. Since I'm sure he wont got any ban even though evidence are shown, at least give him warning like Shaun said to prevent him for further abuse.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#50 » Post by Tenebro » 11 Apr 2016 18:28

milanlord wrote:@Longi if Tenebroo is honorable player then I am bigger abuser then Eryx :D Dude got cought several times for abusing stuff or getting achivs in not fair way. If he was honorable and good as you say so, he wouldn't beg me to ask JImihendrix to stop killing him in 5vs5 arena so he could get Last Man Standing achiv, because Jimihendrix was smashing his kid's ass every time like a grown father when he wants to punish a kid for not being good :D

Back to topics, I don't understand what else you want, there are 2 SS's showing how he turned on and off flag, its clearly abuse. Since I'm sure he wont got any ban even though evidence are shown, at least give him warning like Shaun said to prevent him for further abuse.
what non sense are you talking about deserter kid? jimi did his 5v5 ach long before we did ours why you bring other subject here and lie about stuff, you think you make yourself look better or what?

bunch of ally smart asses around it seems

Nymunne
Former Staff

#51 » Post by Nymunne » 11 Apr 2016 18:38

arnis5 wrote:Anyway it's pretty much obvious what is causing this bug and it can easy be fixed on next server restart.
Also let the GM's decide what they are gona do with this case any other comment is just a next step to flame war....
As we asked in the previous topic, no we are not sure what is causing this. We also said that it is advised to stay out of capital cities for now.

Locking this as I believe everyone had to time to say what they wanted to say.

Like in the other topic regarding these cases, this will be reviewed and the player will be notified of the decision.