Blatant exploits part I

Gerfalx

Re: Blatant exploits part I

#16 » Post by Gerfalx » 20 Mar 2016 03:32

Spiritual Immunity is granted regardless of WG battle going on or not. So no abuse here.
From WoWHead posts:

<< It disappears when you jump of that thing you get ressed on. If you can pull one of the elementals nearby you can use the buff to increase weapon skill :)

<< My favorite thing to do with this buff is fish! The horde graveyard at 29, 30 is perfect for this (not sure if alliance can res here or not). I'm immune to ganks and i can kill an elemental that wanders too closely, while I'm in my RP fishing set.

On Blizzard realms there are no elementals during the battle, these posts refer to situations between battles.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=58729/spiritual-immunity

Crymaker
Donor

#17 » Post by Crymaker » 20 Mar 2016 22:05

Lock and move.
Thanks.
JIMI

Characters:
~ Jethrotull 80 LvL Troll Shaman PvE - Restoration
~ Gothicows 80 LvL Tauren Druid PvE - Balance
~ Sykor 80 LvL Tauren Druid PvE - Tank
~ Jimshields 80 LvL Troll Priest PvE - Discipline
~ Jimolocks 80LvL Undead Warlock PvE - Affliction
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“There's a shadow just behind me, shrouding every step I take,making every promise empty,pointing every finger at me.”

nitroxide

#18 » Post by nitroxide » 21 Mar 2016 10:46

Bluebell wrote:Why are you stood
Greetings Bluebell,

Please note that your sentence has some grammar mistakes. You don't write " why ARE you stood", Perhaps you could write "why DID you" OR " why ARE you STANDING" but not "STOOD" , you need to understand the words used in past, present and future.

Best Regards.

Xtreme.
status - Perma-banned (Incurable recidivism)

xtreme the king of kings

Gnurg

#19 » Post by Gnurg » 21 Mar 2016 10:52

Crymaker wrote:Lock and move.
Thanks.
You'll have to wait for a staff member to give their opinion.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Crymaker
Donor

#20 » Post by Crymaker » 21 Mar 2016 11:22

Gnurg wrote:
Crymaker wrote:Lock and move.
Thanks.
You'll have to wait for a staff member to give their opinion.
Thats why i said.
Lock and move.
JIMI

Characters:
~ Jethrotull 80 LvL Troll Shaman PvE - Restoration
~ Gothicows 80 LvL Tauren Druid PvE - Balance
~ Sykor 80 LvL Tauren Druid PvE - Tank
~ Jimshields 80 LvL Troll Priest PvE - Discipline
~ Jimolocks 80LvL Undead Warlock PvE - Affliction
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“There's a shadow just behind me, shrouding every step I take,making every promise empty,pointing every finger at me.”

Mortium

#21 » Post by Mortium » 26 Mar 2016 19:49

This buff is to frustrate graveyard farming in Wintergrasp. It grants ressers full immunity for as long as they stay on the raised platform they spawn on. They can attack you but you can't fight back unless they choose to leave the platform.
We sometimes has very little information of how certain things were on retail and so on, at least for this case we had some, where sometimes we have none. It seems that the player did nothing wrong, you (the reporter) could have simply walked away. As saying that he was spamming, I do not see clear spamming or floading from the reported player so no actions will be taken there either. It would have been another thing is the immunity buff would have lasted even after the reported player went away from the graveyard, which was not the case here. No actions will be taken. If you however do feel like there is a bug involved here, please report it on Bugtracker with sources to information stating how things are supposed to be.

L&A.