Blatant exploits part I

Cocopuffs
Donor

Blatant exploits part I

#1 » Post by Cocopuffs » 17 Mar 2016 22:20

what else can I say that these prints don't? guy is proud of it, pulling a Milanlord on me, with emotes and other shit... lmao.

requesting a long vacation for this creature.

Gnurg

Re: Blatant exploits part I

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 17 Mar 2016 22:24

Shouldn't you be safe until you leave the graveyard? It's too prevent people from farming the GY with vehicle spells.
From WoWhead wrote:This buff is to frustrate graveyard farming in Wintergrasp. It grants ressers full immunity for as long as they stay on the raised platform they spawn on. They can attack you but you can't fight back unless they choose to leave the platform.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Cocopuffs
Donor

#3 » Post by Cocopuffs » 17 Mar 2016 22:26

no one else on the graveyard had the immunity, only him, and he was using it to his advantage. if moving too far from it he'd lose it, hence why he was always hugging that stone pillar

Cocopuffs
Donor

#4 » Post by Cocopuffs » 17 Mar 2016 22:28

the BG was long over, that's the whole point of this post

Gnurg

#5 » Post by Gnurg » 17 Mar 2016 22:28

Ah, my bad, you could have made that clear.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
KTHXBYE

Cocopuffs
Donor

#6 » Post by Cocopuffs » 17 Mar 2016 22:30

Can't you see "Next Battle" timer on top of the screen?

Gnurg

#7 » Post by Gnurg » 17 Mar 2016 22:32

Cocopuffs wrote:Can't you see "Next Battle" timer on top of the screen?
I didn't know what to look for.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
KTHXBYE

Bluebell
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Bluebell » 17 Mar 2016 22:36

Why are you stood at the enemy graveyard after the fight? It seemed you were trying to provoke it
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Gnurg

#9 » Post by Gnurg » 17 Mar 2016 22:40

Bluebell wrote:Why are you stood at the enemy graveyard after the fight? It seemed you were trying to provoke it
World PvP, I guess.

Hiding there to 'abuse' the aura is an exploit, but nothing you should make a big deal out of though. Just hand out a warning and fix the bug.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
KTHXBYE

Cocopuffs
Donor

#10 » Post by Cocopuffs » 17 Mar 2016 22:48

Bluebell wrote:Why are you stood at the enemy graveyard after the fight? It seemed you were trying to provoke it
defending your guild buddy won't save him. i spawned there after the BG i was in as you can see on the first SS, and i don't have to go anywhere, if he didn't attack i wouldn't printscreen it either.

Crymaker
Donor

#11 » Post by Crymaker » 17 Mar 2016 22:52

Um,yea,lol. Sorry for that guys,didnt even knew its abuse. You were like +7 on that gy:

Sundjerbob
Milanlord
Shadowarrior
Suzana
Sansao and few others some lock or sham name casting on me all the time or w/e... i tried to mount couldnt u were there attacking me all of you. So i just did nuke on ya,then went afk till you go off. Sorry for that but you guys were camping there. :)
Last edited by Crymaker on 18 Mar 2016 20:43, edited 1 time in total.
JIMI

Characters:
~ Jethrotull 80 LvL Troll Shaman PvE - Restoration
~ Gothicows 80 LvL Tauren Druid PvE - Balance
~ Sykor 80 LvL Tauren Druid PvE - Tank
~ Jimshields 80 LvL Troll Priest PvE - Discipline
~ Jimolocks 80LvL Undead Warlock PvE - Affliction
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“There's a shadow just behind me, shrouding every step I take,making every promise empty,pointing every finger at me.”

Bluebell
Former Staff

#12 » Post by Bluebell » 17 Mar 2016 22:53

Not defending any one for any reason, just stating that it seems odd to go to the enemy graveyard long after the fight is over.

It probably is abuse to stay there with the buff. But in reality, if you were stood in a zone with invincibility and some Allies walked up to you and attacked you, surely you would attack back? There is no reason to be at the enemy GY than to antagonize someone.

Cocopuffs
Donor

#13 » Post by Cocopuffs » 17 Mar 2016 23:36

I spawned on graveyard you were bladestorming everything and spamming emotes, and I didn't go off, i was waiting for you to come off the platform to give you the proper beating you deserved, but I guess we all know you're a hider, not a fighter. as for what bluebell, i'm not sure if you're trying to apply that garbage sarcasm you usually imply in 99% of your common speech, or you're being blind on purpose. in any case, the prints speak for themselves, exploiting spiritually immune buff LONG AFTER the BG was done and over with to kill whoever spawned on the graveyard after the BG that had ended, which was my case, and few others as well because we queued during/after wintergrasp.

Crymaker
Donor

#14 » Post by Crymaker » 17 Mar 2016 23:45

I think you are wrong,don't be butthurt much.
I was there with some ally friends,wasnt spaming emotes,but was greeting them,i am sure they could confirm it here if they want to. :)
It's game,you shouldn't stress that much and don't take it personal.
Enjoy your game and life.
Best regards.
JIMI

Characters:
~ Jethrotull 80 LvL Troll Shaman PvE - Restoration
~ Gothicows 80 LvL Tauren Druid PvE - Balance
~ Sykor 80 LvL Tauren Druid PvE - Tank
~ Jimshields 80 LvL Troll Priest PvE - Discipline
~ Jimolocks 80LvL Undead Warlock PvE - Affliction
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“There's a shadow just behind me, shrouding every step I take,making every promise empty,pointing every finger at me.”

Bluebell
Former Staff

#15 » Post by Bluebell » 18 Mar 2016 00:20

I'll have this is as my last post from this, but I think you should not just insult people's comments without responding to them. Blindly assaulting someone verbally does not help your case, if you simply took the time to respond civilly it would help you show your point.

Regarding the issue at hand, again, I am not saying it is or is not abuse standing in that one spot. What I am saying is it heavily looks like you went there to antagonize him. There was nothing before your last post to explain you spawned there, now you seem to paint the picture that he camped that spot with invincibility while you ressed, yet we see someone on a flying mount, simply watching. Why would someone be on a flying mount just watching if he was attacking them. You also mention bladestorm. but the SS does not show this, so no one would know this without your explanation in a later post that you spawned while he was bladestorming everyone around him, in fact someone able to mount does contradict what this would imply.

Finally, you show yourself 10 minutes after sat watching him. When no one else is around. On the one hand, this may show he's exploiting the zone, on the other it shows while everyone else was able to leave, you decided to stay, and even ate food.

You could have very easily just run away, but instead try to fight, knowing what is happening.

Is this abuse? I'm not sure, maybe a warning to move away from the invincible bit after the WG has finished? But I'd also say perhaps you shouldn't try fight on the graveyard when you know someone has the buff.