.Fárlight

Zsombee - not right langangue talking in the channels

#1 » Post by .Fárlight » 23 Dec 2015 17:04

http://imgur.com/JPzPrlX (Proof)
The channel was in Worldchat

.unworthychong

Re: Zsombee - not right langangue talking in the channels

#2 » Post by .unworthychong » 23 Dec 2015 17:20

U do know that zombie is a troll person right he does that to get a reaction and u gave it to him the gms will handle it no need to post it of him saying 1 thing

.Fárlight

#3 » Post by .Fárlight » 23 Dec 2015 17:25

Well I said to him ''Only English in channels''

Roel
Founder

#4 » Post by Roel » 24 Dec 2015 12:12

I have cleaned this topic from anything not related to the report so GMs can actually concentrate on that until it's resolved. Some of the comments are really not being tolerated especially in the Support section but it seems like some players are really trying to make others quit.

As for the report, I am not native German but as far as I can tell it's not enough for an in game ban instead of a mute. Zsombee however received a temporary forum ban for what he posted in this topic (on top of previous posting history) along with Drumy and aspirine101. It's unfortunate to see this just before Xmas,

fearxenial1990

#5 » Post by fearxenial1990 » 24 Dec 2015 12:17

I agree 100%, doing nothing good.

Baitmaster

#6 » Post by Baitmaster » 24 Dec 2015 12:32

Quite harsh on Zsombee in my opinion, he didn't even played on the server for 4 months.
However I can totally accept Drumy's and Thorbjprn's ban. They are scum.

Stefannel

#7 » Post by Stefannel » 24 Dec 2015 13:15

Well, it's not too harsh. Personally I started this "MMORPG" thing back in the summer of 2007. Ofc, I have visited many forums and have seen many things and read many things. It is easy to observe the behaviour of youngstas or "keyboard heroes" who have no idea of respect and professional decense. I do agree I wasn't very acquainted back then with maturity. After getting a job, having and assuming responsability, meeting people, receiving various tasks you mature yourself and develop a certain idea of respect for other person. Behind every monitor there is a person (could be 0.5 person/monitor in case some ppl use 2 monitors).
Simply they should ask themselfs :would they talk/act the same in real life ? Face to face at local shop, at work/ uni ?
I do agree, kids/teenagers are terrible but a dog is not always trained with dog biscuits.
Have a nice Christmas !

Mortium

#8 » Post by Mortium » 29 Feb 2016 21:33

Remember that there's always a ignore feature that Blizzard implemented into the game, if someone gets bothered with a player. Player has been dealt with, thank you for reporting the matter.

L&A.