Re: to Dymond who locked my thread

.Garmath

#1 » Post by .Garmath » 14 Aug 2015 04:18

Let's Talk about the context of me using the "N word" I was simply stating for people who did not know he got muted for saying it. I did not say it towards anyone or in a rude way. You simply muted me Because you were on a power trip. Now if you want to talk about the ban lets talk about it. Don't you find it odd Dymond that Young said in chat "Dymond if you ban Lee i will give you 1000 gold." and you responded saying "I might take you up on that offer" and not even two minutes later Lee was banned. If It was a Different GM who was online no one would have gotten banned or muted you threw yourself into the conversation and instigated all of it. It's one thing for a GM to go and talk in world chat it is another for the GM to start shit.

.Sorrugis

#2 » Post by .Sorrugis » 14 Aug 2015 04:59

Varus, I'd probably just drop it.

http://youtu.be/sX94fkVnEeY

No point beating a dead horse. Couldn't possibly end well.

edit: those keybinds...

Virunus
Donor

#3 » Post by Virunus » 14 Aug 2015 06:20

I'd agree that the context you used it in was, eh, acceptable enough. That on its own would prolly be a bit much to mute or ban over. It sounds like it wasn't -just- for that though. Sounds like it was stuff adding up.

As for the latter part of your OP, I can't really say anything for sure since I didn't see it, but it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Lee getting himself in trouble. The fact that the GM said "I might just take you up on that offer" is unfortunate timing, but I doubt it was actually relevant.
Last edited by Guest on 14 Aug 2015 06:22, edited 1 time in total.

.blizzard

Re: Re: to Dymond who locked my thread

#4 » Post by .blizzard » 14 Aug 2015 06:20

You know you are in a Nazi server when a GM bans you because they felt offended over something you said. Banned 3 people not just 1 maybe girls shouldn't be GMs since every month they are on the rag and I'm talking about you Dymond you fucking milf nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger fuck you bitch go back to the fucking kitchen where you belong you fat EU whore

Virunus
Donor

#5 » Post by Virunus » 14 Aug 2015 06:24

blizzard wrote:You know you are in a Nazi server when a GM bans you because they felt offended over something you said. Banned 3 people not just 1 maybe girls shouldn't be GMs since every month they are on the rag and I'm talking about you Dymond you fucking milf nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger fuck you bitch go back to the fucking kitchen where you belong you fat EU whore
Hooooolly shit. Someone's upset. This is the kind of thing you PM about, not something you yell in some thread. Honestly that goes for this whole thread, discussing moderation shouldn't really be a public affair, even if you disagree with whatever action.

.Garmath

#6 » Post by .Garmath » 14 Aug 2015 06:42

Get out @Bliz Her being a woman has nothing to do with this. It is her high and mighty attitude of her being a GM and and that she can start a fight/argument with anyone and win because she can mute or temp ban them that pisses me off.

.blizzard

#7 » Post by .blizzard » 14 Aug 2015 06:59

Dymond is not gm quality I can confirm on what you said varus that she insigated the whole thing and then banned a bunch of people gms should not be able to talk in game only threw tickets because someone told her that if she banned everyone there he would give her 1000g and then she said I might take you up in that offer and then the bans happened Prime should check if she accepted the gold

Nyeriah

#8 » Post by Nyeriah » 14 Aug 2015 08:09

Truth be told is that certain members of this community are engaged into and trying really hard to test our patience through mockery, outright disrespect of any rules imposed to them and as of late direct insults. That will not be tolerated.

Everyone has long days and I can say for certain that this has been a long day for Dymond. Eventually, at some point, things start pilling up and when the stress from real life also adds to it things get hard to hold on. Personally, from my point of view, your mute, Varus, was indeed a mistake as you weren't really directing it at anyone but as aforementioned it has been an extenuating day and mistakes eventually happen, we just learn with them and move on.

As for "Blizzard", it's rather low and poor in spirit to hide under anonymity in order to rain insults over someone, whoever it is. But I can't say it surprises me to see this coming from you, Lee. Don't think things like this will go unnoticed. You're just digging your way down and you keep going on it. One can only be given so many chances. One of these casualties will eventually be one too much. I can only feel sorry for you, not because these continuous missteps will eventually get you permanently banned, but, well, everything.

Sincerely, I am sorry for the noise all of this has caused. We'll be addressing these matters more energetically from now on so they don't end up escalating to this.

Regards.