Ninja loot,rude and refuse to help in dungeon.

demmunity

Ninja loot,rude and refuse to help in dungeon.

#1 » Post by demmunity » 20 Jun 2015 01:49

Player Saggi did ninja loot and when I told him in next dungeon that it is not fair and next time he does that i will report him he started cursing and verbal abuse. I have pictures of that. Than this other guy from group started to do so too name Infection i have pictures of that too. I died while in dungeon and they didnt want to help me or revive me saying I am troll and continue verbal abuse even after dungeon finished. Sorry i dont know if i can post pictures here or not or i just dont know it's probably just me ^_^ . If there is any way to send them it is no prob. Ty in advance :D :D

My in game name is Because
Demmunitysan DTP
Uglydwarf Sanc

.Xannidel

Re: Ninja loot,rude and refuse to help in dungeon.

#2 » Post by .Xannidel » 20 Jun 2015 04:58

You can upload pictures via sites like Photobucket and what not.

When uploading pictures that way there are usually links that you can copy and paste just put or something similar to that and you can post pictures that way and yes screenshots are best used here so we can see the culprits in the act.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Kindzadza » 20 Jun 2015 05:39

Sorry but the only solution here for you is ignoring the player and avoiding doing dungeions with him. We are not interfering in such interactions between players unless they are out of control toward multiple players.

demmunity

#4 » Post by demmunity » 20 Jun 2015 10:45

Yes i will do that but still verbal abuse is not something to pass by it is small community if that goes ignored... I dont know that just not good.
Demmunitysan DTP
Uglydwarf Sanc

Roel
Founder

#5 » Post by Roel » 20 Jun 2015 11:13

It's best to include those mentioned screenshots in your report.

.Epikurous

#6 » Post by .Epikurous » 21 Jul 2015 08:35

Viralas (hunter) ninja'd a caster cape (Glowing Thresher Cape intel / spirit). Here's a screenshot of it http://i.imgur.com/8MbR5iA.png

She was just trolling the whole time being rude and trying to wipe or not dpsing, Letalis can vouch for this. Couldn't boot because of her troll friend Bighooda.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Kindzadza » 21 Jul 2015 09:22

Sadly, like I said there is nothing we can do about this. Will lock this thread..