I will just leave it here.

Matsy

Re: I will just leave it here.

#16 » Post by Matsy » 12 Dec 2015 20:24

KuraZaoldyeck wrote:
Matsy wrote:In citys its instant log out.
Just if the city where you log out is of your faction. Obviously an ally can't log out instantly in a horde city, he doesn't have the rested buff.
True didn't think of that.
Doesn't change the fact that its an abuse that hes been warned for before to do what he did in the video.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Eryx

#17 » Post by Eryx » 12 Dec 2015 20:25

Hello.
Thank you benzviliran for not avoiding the fact i may be logged out. i just Pity the Fool who's illogical.
i left the combat and opened menu game and clicked on (exit game) you need 20 sec to leave game but you can cut that, there's two opinions appear for you to choose one of them if you want, 1- exit now, 2- cancel, i chossed (exit now), and seems i didn't log out immediately since you was able to attack me, but since i wasn't move or do any spell, that mean i wasn't in game but my character is still there, i wouldn't risk to do alt f4 while i am under attack, i know already i will log in and i will find my character died.
but i see you are talking about the fact i may used some bugs to leave combat, well its pvp my friend, i mean if your pvp enemy stop attacking you for a time, you will leave combat even if he is close from you, it isn't like pve world, when you attack some mobs and you could be near them but they doesn't attack you, you will still be in combat, just need specific distance to leave combat, but about pvp, you don't need a distance, it just need Time to leave combat.
Don't hurt your friends, they are a reflections of you soul:)

benzviliran

#18 » Post by benzviliran » 12 Dec 2015 20:39

Eryx wrote:Hello.
Thank you benzviliran for not avoiding the fact i may be logged out. i just Pity the Fool who's illogical.
i left the combat and opened menu game and clicked on (exit game) you need 20 sec to leave game but you can cut that, there's two opinions appear for you to choose one of them if you want, 1- exit now, 2- cancel, i chossed (exit now), and seems i didn't log out immediately since you was able to attack me, but since i wasn't move or do any spell, that mean i wasn't in game but my character is still there, i wouldn't risk to do alt f4 while i am under attack, i know already i will log in and i will find my character died.
but i see you are talking about the fact i may used some bugs to leave combat, well its pvp my friend, i mean if your pvp enemy stop attacking you for a time, you will leave combat even if he is close from you, it isn't like pve world, when you attack some mobs and you could be near them but they doesn't attack you, you will still be in combat, just need specific distance to leave combat, but about pvp, you don't need a distance, it just need Time to leave combat.

if u used exite to leave game than you just admited that you bug abused....
I am the swarm

KuraZaoldyeck
Donor

#19 » Post by KuraZaoldyeck » 12 Dec 2015 20:42

benzviliran wrote:

No, he admitted that he didn't do alt f4 but he logged out in a legit way since he wasn't in combat anymore.
[hide="Characters"]Kuroda - Retribution/Protection Paladin 80 - Alliance
Anko - Elemental/Restoration Shaman 80 - Horde
Temari - Fire Mage 80 - Alliance
Kimber - Feral Tank/Restoration Druid 80 - Alliance
Amberle - Marksmanship Hunter 80 - Horde
Shizuko - Demonology/Affliction Warlock 80 - Alliance
Meyako - Frost Death Knight 80 - Alliance
Kiyu - Holy Paladin 80 - Alliance
Riyu - Shadow/Discipline Priest 80 - Horde
Ryoku - Protection Warrior 80 - Horde[/hide]

Skype Account: kurodazaoldyeck

Matsy

#20 » Post by Matsy » 12 Dec 2015 20:43

Just FYI Eryx, alt-f4 is just a shortcut key for Exit Game guess you didn't know that little fact. :roll: guess Kura doesn't know that either.
So you just admitted you used that to escape, which is bug abuse as you didn't die, which you do when you alt-f4 normally as YOU said in your post.
You just outed yourself. Well played.
Last edited by Matsy on 12 Dec 2015 20:51, edited 2 times in total.
Matsy pls

benzviliran

#21 » Post by benzviliran » 12 Dec 2015 20:46

KuraZaoldyeck wrote:
benzviliran wrote:

No, he admitted that he didn't do alt f4 but he logged out in a legit way since he wasn't in combat anymore.
alt f4 is shortcut of exit.... both gets you instantly killed in blizzard if done so while in combat both in pve and pvp.... thats my friend a bug abuse in order to avoid death xd.
I am the swarm

Eryx

#22 » Post by Eryx » 12 Dec 2015 21:03

i don't know until when, i will feel pity...
about alt + f4 you can use it at anytime and in anyplace, when you are in combat and when you aren't in combat.
but (exit game), you can't use it while you are in combat, you will get a warning message written by red, saying you can't log out now.
but you can use it in any place if you just aren't in combat or moving.
and i think (exit game) is one of the game options how it can be bugged.
and benzviliran, i think you started to contradict yourself since you was talking about: i used the bug to leave combat, not to leave game.

Matsy

#23 » Post by Matsy » 12 Dec 2015 21:09

Eryx wrote:i don't know until when, i will feel pity...
about alt + f4 you can use it at anytime and in anyplace, when you are in combat and when you aren't in combat.
but (exit game), you can't use it while you are in combat, you will get a warning message written by red, saying you can't log out now.
and benzviliran, i think you started to contradict yourself since you was talking about: i used the bug to leave combat, not to leave game.
Yes the Exit Game button has a in-built system to stop you pressing it while your in combat.
The only thing alt-f4 does different is to get around that limitation by forcing the client to shut down, like pressing the X button.
Still the same thing. Stop trying to dig yourself out of the hole.
Matsy pls

KuraZaoldyeck
Donor

#24 » Post by KuraZaoldyeck » 12 Dec 2015 21:15

I still don't understand why you keep saying bug abuse if he didn't exploit any bug but whatever, GMs will know better what to do in this case.

benzviliran

#25 » Post by benzviliran » 12 Dec 2015 21:29

KuraZaoldyeck wrote:I still don't understand why you keep saying bug abuse if he didn't exploit any bug but whatever, GMs will know better what to do in this case.
if you can do something ingame it doesnt mean you should be able to do it, when you are able to do something that you shouldnt thats called bug, and when you intentionally do that its called bug abuse.

you are not supposed to be able to leave combat while a player that targets you in combat still in your sight, and therefor exit game shouldnt work and thats why its a bug that been abused.

if you enforce exit game by alt f4 than you should log off instantly but you should instantly die thats how it is, same as with logout if you logout while in combat you should die instantly when it reaches 0 and in combat thats from what i know from blizzard but i cant confirm for sure thats how it is now because it been a long time since i played at blizzard.

i know some gms already warned couple of times eryx doing that so if they warned him it means they also were sure its an abuse .
I am the swarm

Matsy

#26 » Post by Matsy » 12 Dec 2015 21:31

benzviliran wrote: if you enforce exit game by alt f4 than you should log off instantly but you should instantly die thats how it is, same as with logout if you logout while in combat you should die instantly when it reaches 0 and in combat thats from what i know from blizzard but i cant confirm for sure thats how it is now because it been a long time since i played at blizzard.
Yes, that is how its supposed to work.
Matsy pls

Etro
Honorary Member

#27 » Post by Etro » 12 Dec 2015 21:37

I'm not sure about this (not a PvP mechanics expert, at all), but, AFAIK:

- As long as you're not in combat, if you Alt-F4 or exit-game through menu, the character will take 20 seconds to despawn, regardless if the character is engaged in combat after closing the client.

- If you are in combat and you Alt-F4 the character 'should' stay spawned until it has left combat (¿? Not sure if it is supposed to be different when doing this while in combat with an NPC compared to with a player).

You did Purge (I think) at around 0:29 and Eryx stopped moving at around 0:37, which I think is enough time to leave combat (the shaman left combat too) to exit the game without bug abusing anything and Eryx did despawn after 20 seconds exactly.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Eryx

#28 » Post by Eryx » 12 Dec 2015 21:39

Matsy wrote:
Eryx wrote:i don't know until when, i will feel pity...
Yes the Exit Game button has a in-built system to stop you pressing it while your in combat.
The only thing alt-f4 does different is to get around that limitation by forcing the client to shut down, like pressing the X button.
Still the same thing. Stop trying to dig yourself out of the hole.
Thank you Masty for supporting the fact, both processes (alt f4) and (exit game) aren't the same thing. i got you wrong?
even if i got you wrong, in that case, tell me exactly when should i use exit game.
since if i am in combat i can't use it and when i am out of combat, its abusing to use it.
many players should be banned already for using exit game.

KuraZaoldyeck
Donor

#29 » Post by KuraZaoldyeck » 12 Dec 2015 21:41

Yes that's what I was trying to say, he didn't log out while in combat but when he wasn't anymore in combat, so it's not a "bug abuse". He wasn't supposed to die cause he wasn't in combat when he pressed exit game, nor he did alt f4.

Etro
Honorary Member

#30 » Post by Etro » 12 Dec 2015 21:50

Actually, I just tested this on PTR, and if you close the game while in combat, the character will despawn after 60 seconds compared to the 20 seconds if you close the game while out of combat.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"