I will just leave it here.

benzviliran

Re: I will just leave it here.

#46 » Post by benzviliran » 13 Dec 2015 13:30

the only one who actually made progress in this topic was wilcox cause he said he actually did that on retail, about folkk, if you test it on truewow whats the point xd...

anyway still it is unclear if it is a bug abuse or not, the question that really matters is if it can be done in blizzard too or not, can you exit the game while player still is in sight and targeting you and if you need to force exit than does your character auto dies when time wears of or is there time at all before you despawn? (in blizzard) i am well aware that in truewow it can be done....

if i could play retail now i would have tested it but i cant so if anyone that plays retail can he is welcome to enlighten me.

if its not abuse than everything is good and can be closed i wouldnt mind but it has to be checked.

also if already speaking of eryx i would like to use the opportunity and ask about http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 3&start=60

in the end of the topic a gm locked and said :

Nymunne
Game Master

Post Re: Ban the innocent 16 Oct 2015 15:54
Just because no one from the Staff is not replying doesn't mean we don't know the topic is there but as this is getting way off-topic and losing purpose of the topic I'll be closing this as I guess everyone who had something to say already said it.

You will be notified in this topic what decision has been made after this will be discussed among the staff.

16 in october 2015 was kinda months ago and i was wondering if this was merged with other topic where an answer was given or was it forgotten or something?
I am the swarm

Naljs

#47 » Post by Naljs » 15 Dec 2015 19:57

Matsy wrote:Well hes gotten warned 6 times now about abusing.
Think its about time for a proper perma ban by now.
All the proof you need is in that video.
You cant really deny it.
Yep. This guy has it. Permaban for alt f4 pl0x. How dare he leave the game without dying.

Seriously you butthurt hordes are SO ANNOYING with your constant whining. If you alt f4 your WoW client will instantly shut down and then it will take 20 seconds until your character will VANISH! Or do you suggest WoW will automatically boot up again and an error message should pop up saying he can't log out because he's busy? You are so oblivious to meaning of common sense this is actually angering me.

STOP WHINING WHEN YOU GET OUTPLAYED, REALIZE THAT YOU SUCK! SIMPLE!

Jesus, you guys.. this forum should ask for your mum's permit to make a topic.
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

benzviliran

#48 » Post by benzviliran » 15 Dec 2015 21:49

Naljs wrote:
Matsy wrote:Well hes gotten warned 6 times now about abusing.
Think its about time for a proper perma ban by now.
All the proof you need is in that video.
You cant really deny it.
Yep. This guy has it. Permaban for alt f4 pl0x. How dare he leave the game without dying.

Seriously you butthurt hordes are SO ANNOYING with your constant whining. If you alt f4 your WoW client will instantly shut down and then it will take 20 seconds until your character will VANISH! Or do you suggest WoW will automatically boot up again and an error message should pop up saying he can't log out because he's busy? You are so oblivious to meaning of common sense this is actually angering me.

STOP WHINING WHEN YOU GET OUTPLAYED, REALIZE THAT YOU SUCK! SIMPLE!

Jesus, you guys.. this forum should ask for your mum's permit to make a topic.

i think your comment should be removed as you are totally bashing at people here without helping and acting like little shit, you tell us we suck while you are only playing a twink ... logic.

telling us he outplay us by most of the time abusing and rest of the time running away ... logic

i remind you dymond warned eryx for alt f4 in combat more than 3 times same day do u think dymond suck too?

you are bein so retarded that you dont even try to understand the real issue here which is not that he alt f4 normaly or exit game normaly, so my suggestion is pull of your head from ass and open your eyes and read what it is all about.

you always comment on people topics bashing at them, and if it makes you angry than stop reading them and being an asshole thanks.
I am the swarm

shaun03

#49 » Post by shaun03 » 15 Dec 2015 22:00

benzviliran wrote:telling us he outplay us by most of the time abusing and rest of the time running away ... logic
Well you wanted to kill him, and he prevented you from doing that... So you were outplayed.
benzviliran wrote:i remind you dymond warned eryx for alt f4 in combat more than 3 times same day do u think dymond suck too?
I thought it was established that he was not in combat?
Chasity wrote:If he didn't logout at this time just perma ban him and let the Eryx topics rest in peace. It's been not once when he abused bugs.
And you don't think that this guy will just end up finding somebody else to obsess over, just because he has a grudge? It's well known he has a history of this kind of thing, so he'll just find somebody else that he and his peers will whine about.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

Nymunne
Former Staff

#50 » Post by Nymunne » 15 Dec 2015 22:03

I believe everything was said related to this so I will go ahead and lock this topic and move it away.

Looking at the video and the time stamps and all in this case he did not abuse. He seemed to exit the game when he was out of combat so nothing can be done about it. The game and logout time of the character were already explained by multiple people. However if you still believe that this is a bug you are free to run some tests pref on a retail account and report back (a video would be also nice if possible about the logout with and without combat).

About the other topic since it was not moved then no decision was made, the topic became inactive when Eryx quit the game for a while I guess. The topic will be updated before moving it to resolved so you will know when a "verdict" is taken.