Branhos abuse blink

benzviliran

Re: Branhos abuse blink

#31 » Post by benzviliran » 01 Oct 2015 16:08

shaun03 wrote:Ok, I'm confused, as your proof to your claim that he is indeed abused this ability recently, you upload a video of him doing it more than 2 months ago? As a former GM you should know better. However, if you're requesting that he is monitored from now on, then I think that's a good way to snuff out the abusers.

Other posters also have a valid point (which your lack of proof, does no favours to unsubstantiate) that blink is a key defensive ability of a mage. You can't really force any mage to not use it in any situation, much like you can't force a hunter to not use a supposed bugged chimera shot...

Anyways the amount of actual constructive posts in this topic borders on a handful, whereas the amount of complaining(? for lack of a better word) by people who feel that their opinions add something to this report is in complete excess, and I'd think should be removed to reduce the amount of crap from this report and the forums in general.
sorry but u are wrong the video is a solid proof that he is abusing it, also i didnt talk about forcing him not to use that i think you try to put words in people's mouths too much, from all the places he could use blink at he for some reason choose the one who gets him from ramp to tunnel or from tunnel to ramp, no red light pops for you when you see someone does that all the time ? i have played a mage quiet alot in bgs and only 1 time blinked to the tunnel and i didnt even knew how i got there and branhos in his whole career did it over 100 times i think you should be more in bgs to understand that.

when you find a bug you are not supposed to use it for your own profit and abuse it you should report it and avoid it and AVOID it is the key word as you can see im not the only one who complain about that there are several people who do and this is why i believe i speak for many people here.

im sorry if you think i am so excited to ban him or any abuser but whats the point having active server if you cant enjoy the gameplay as it is?
I am the swarm

Nyeriah

#32 » Post by Nyeriah » 01 Oct 2015 16:35

If you want something to be done, then you'll need to provide solid (valid) evidence of him doing so recently, more importantly after the fixes of late. Also as said before, mages can't be restrained from blinking. Locking soon if the aforementioned isn't complied.

shaun03

#33 » Post by shaun03 » 01 Oct 2015 17:03

[hide]
benzviliran wrote:
shaun03 wrote:Ok, I'm confused, as your proof to your claim that he is indeed abused this ability recently, you upload a video of him doing it more than 2 months ago? As a former GM you should know better. However, if you're requesting that he is monitored from now on, then I think that's a good way to snuff out the abusers.

Other posters also have a valid point (which your lack of proof, does no favours to unsubstantiate) that blink is a key defensive ability of a mage. You can't really force any mage to not use it in any situation, much like you can't force a hunter to not use a supposed bugged chimera shot...

Anyways the amount of actual constructive posts in this topic borders on a handful, whereas the amount of complaining(? for lack of a better word) by people who feel that their opinions add something to this report is in complete excess, and I'd think should be removed to reduce the amount of crap from this report and the forums in general.
sorry but u are wrong the video is a solid proof that he is abusing it, also i didnt talk about forcing him not to use that i think you try to put words in people's mouths too much, from all the places he could use blink at he for some reason choose the one who gets him from ramp to tunnel or from tunnel to ramp, no red light pops for you when you see someone does that all the time ? i have played a mage quiet alot in bgs and only 1 time blinked to the tunnel and i didnt even knew how i got there and branhos in his whole career did it over 100 times i think you should be more in bgs to understand that.

when you find a bug you are not supposed to use it for your own profit and abuse it you should report it and avoid it and AVOID it is the key word as you can see im not the only one who complain about that there are several people who do and this is why i believe i speak for many people here.

im sorry if you think i am so excited to ban him or any abuser but whats the point having active server if you cant enjoy the gameplay as it is?
[/hide]

I don't know where I said that I say he isn't abusing. I said that you provided evidence which is TOO OLD. It's like saying that a thief stole something at 2 separate situations, even though you only have evidence for one. Nobody is doubting the thief stole something, but you can't accuse him of stealing it the second time if you don't have proof of him stealing it. It's not that hard to understand, enough people have said it so you can't plead ignorance any longer. You're specifically chosing to ignore it.

To be honest, if I see somebody abusing in a battleground, for instance jumping on the roof of a building(something that as far as I understand is not permitted) I don't really bother much by it. Yes it may result in the alliance losing yet another battleground (or rather preventing a win), but I'm not too bothered by it. I just don't take it as seriously as you do - I get angry about it, but I think to myself that unless the person is doing something which obviously constitutes some form of hacking (or something specified as not permitted in the server rules) beyond reasonable doubt, then it's unfair to scream blue bloody murder to the GMs.

There could be plenty of cases made for warlocks, warriors fearing in the tunnel too, being intentional abuse as everyone knows that there is a chance you'll get feared underground, or above ground, or whatever, but that is not fair to say they're not allowed to use it in the tunnel. I think the same applies for mages.

Let me be clear, Branhos is not a nice person, he's arrogant and rude - so I have no reason to defend him, other than the fact that you're unfairly accusing him, along with the fact that your friends are trying to manipulate (like a 2 year old while holding its breath if it doesn't get what it wants /point Matsy) staff into skipping steps in their investigation of him abusing.

Understand, some things take time.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

benzviliran

#34 » Post by benzviliran » 01 Oct 2015 17:57

Nyeriah wrote:If you want something to be done, then you'll need to provide solid (valid) evidence of him doing so recently, more importantly after the fixes of late. Also as said before, mages can't be restrained from blinking. Locking soon if the aforementioned isn't complied.
Hi Nyeriah, please explain me why this video is not a solid proof, i believe you are terribly wrong and if you will spend a bit more of your time to understand what you see in the video than you will see i am right, if not i can explain you slowly with all the details.

the history repeats itself, he wont be banned as its a bit old video but for both cases the one from before and this one gms didnt reply in time, for those who doesnt know i sent this video at the same day to several gms in a pm and they had lots of time to do something, it is really unproffetional to let branhos get away everytime he abuses although u have all the reasons to ban him.

Shaun i cant believe you actually believe to what you are saying, its good for you that u dont care about the quality of the game but others do and thats why they complain thats why i complain.

Nyeriah once again do what you think is best, i told you this video is a SOLID proof, if he wont be banned it wont be looking good, i told you that few mounths ago about eryx you didnt listen and ignored that issue, after that he was banned anyway but banning him sooner could spare alot of loses and spams on forums etc.

i also remind you nyeriah that the last time eryx was banned was due to an SS of chat of people claiming eryx is teleporting with flag so in other wrods nyeriah you banned eryx without proof (although there were many proofs before and yes he does teleport and all but this time you banned him without a proof) and what im trying to say is that you can spare future drama (that i wont cause i just know how things will go for several reasons and just like happend with eryx) if you will just recheck the video you will see what proof you have.

I cant give you a note from Branhos saying "i am branhos and i admit that i abused blink" but i gave you this video shows how he does that.

you are an admin for a while but sometimes you have to listen to what others say they most likely to be right, we dont look after banning people we look after a great gameplay and if we report someone it is because he is really ruining the gameplay.

Do what you think is right and best my duty here is done.
I am the swarm

Naljs

#35 » Post by Naljs » 01 Oct 2015 18:01

benzviliran wrote:Hi Nyeriah, please explain me why this video is not a solid proof...
Nymunne wrote:
Nyeriah wrote:
Myaoming wrote:Did this happen after or before the Blink fix?
Nyeriah wrote:If you want something to be done, then you'll need to provide solid (valid) evidence of him doing so recently, more importantly after the fixes of late. Also as said before, mages can't be restrained from blinking. Locking soon if the aforementioned isn't complied.
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

Matsy

#36 » Post by Matsy » 02 Oct 2015 13:24

So even though the video was made AFTER he was warned to not do it again and if he did he would get ban. Your going to over-look that because of apparent recent fixes?
That's just a cop out to be honest.
You seem very hesitant to ban alliance, we had to fight to get Eryx banned, and Vurzox. Eryx is back and still abusing and you ignore it.

Cant believe you are defending them.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Pivopija

#37 » Post by Pivopija » 02 Oct 2015 14:01

Just perma ban Eryx and Branhos so Matsy and his freinds can die happy :D and if possible pls ally side que with more half naked ppl into bg so we can all just semi afk and win every bg..

Nyeriah

#38 » Post by Nyeriah » 04 Oct 2015 01:11

Seeing the presumed previous warning was issued by a former staff member and as such we can't tell the nature of said warning or answer for it and along with the fact that the requesting parts have failed to provide valid evidences of the accused user practicing the violation recently there's nothing else for us to do than to call this a cold case.

This might serve as a warning, and may be taken into account if further occurrences happen. However, at this current time, considering the issue at hand might have already been fixed and the only proof provided dates from a violation that took place 2 months ago, this report weights little when it comes to a commotion for an action to be taken as there's no holding ground for such.

If this happens again, the requesting parts may contact any of us and we'll be once more returning to this case and investigating it. I'll be now locking this particular thread as no further input is required until valid accusation sources are provided.