The eryx topic

belendor

The eryx topic

#1 » Post by belendor » 06 Aug 2015 21:15

It is about time we made a topic about the pro 'lag switcher' eryx, I would like to dedicate this topic just for him. Pls don't remove this topic after 7 days like stated in the rules. Every player that has recorded him can contribute. I'll be recording him more from this point on.

My first vid i'll post is about this guy abusing in IoC, siege engine is immortal. so basicly we need to stay near him to check if he is up to no good. when we change our attention to other people in our base he finally gets out and caps flag... creating an imbalance in the game.
[hide][youtube]UZMPLvUOFKA[/youtube][/hide]

Now about the lag switch. He clearly uses this. His sudden teleports as paladin for 100 yards, his constant 'not in range' while standing next to him but when you are ahead by 20 yards you can hit him with spells 'abuse' is all the result of this.
following vid shows how how much fun he must be having:
[hide][youtube]SPklw72es1k[/youtube][/hide]

I'll be recreating it later on, but i need to set up my laptop that way so i can open 2 clients on different pc and record them both.
Afaik many people have made reports about this guy, yet by the time a gm can check, he is offline or afk. The only solution is recording i guess.

PS: DO NOT POST OFF TOPIC THINGS HERE. ONLY CONSTRUCTED STUFF.
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

ColdStep

Re: The eryx topic

#2 » Post by ColdStep » 06 Aug 2015 21:20

I met Eryx alot of times in PvP, both outside and inside BGs and I never ever suffered anything such thing when targeting her/him o_o

Matsy

#3 » Post by Matsy » 06 Aug 2015 21:35

Ahh the magic "You are too far away!" Eryx.
Report him every couple of days, GM's say they will keep an eye on him but nothing ever comes of it.
He very clearly uses lag switch and abuses things, he's the paladin version of Kniteknite.
Seen him multiple times running across WSG with flag and unable to get hit and moving fast (speed buff not going away)
Really cant understand why he hasn't been banned yet.

Here is a BG related lag switch video which shows what he's doing.

[youtube]NzZ2HZgcoDw[/youtube]
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Dropdead

#4 » Post by Dropdead » 06 Aug 2015 21:41

The 3rd time i see him using immortal siege engine to break gates and allies won cuz of that . Its funny cuz i heard a horde did that once , gnurg whined and GM instantly appeared in that bg and banned him , ofc gnurg wont whine now when she gets free wins .

Kocmohabt99

#5 » Post by Kocmohabt99 » 06 Aug 2015 21:46

I've seen him in bgs often and I've encountered him using "lag switch" abuse every single time. I hear people complaining about him all the time, hoping maybe somebody might do something, but he's still very active and abusing more than ever. I'm guessing that at this point, gms or whatever simply don't care. Oh well..

Cheers.

ItchyVortex

#6 » Post by ItchyVortex » 06 Aug 2015 21:48

Everyone knows what a lag switch is, pls post videos of Eryx actually abusing, so far the only real proof is the immortal siege engine.

btw bele nice musics :D
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Dropdead

#7 » Post by Dropdead » 06 Aug 2015 21:55

Are you really defending him ? I cant bother to record his crap but anyone with common sense of pvp can confirm this ( he uses it 50 % of time ) Dunno if GMs ever even monitored him when 100 guys complained from him already . Back in the days i got monitored for a sole totem that happened to get in a wall , apperantly this is way worse than his shit .

belendor

#8 » Post by belendor » 06 Aug 2015 21:58

DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC.

about gms banning horde. ofc they should Zero tollerance. and yes i'll be recording in wsg.
OT: ty it's just casual music ^^

Ragnorak
Donor

#9 » Post by Ragnorak » 06 Aug 2015 21:58

All I can add to this report is that I have been firsthand witness to the "You are not in range" bullshit when trying to attack Eryx when I'm standing right on top of her. Something that happens in this similar manner to numerous people at different times cannot be called a coincidence anymore.
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

ItchyVortex

#10 » Post by ItchyVortex » 06 Aug 2015 21:59

Im not defending anyone, i know he abuses shit and got banned before, also i have no idea why he got unbanned.
But saying that he is abusing without showing real proof wont get anything done.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Dropdead

#11 » Post by Dropdead » 06 Aug 2015 22:02

Proof is already in first post , wont post anymore since bele requested to not go off topic and im starting to get annoyed already .

Dysphoria

#12 » Post by Dysphoria » 06 Aug 2015 22:09

I will try to record next time when chacing him , I've also experienced same thing he looks like lagging when move like teleporting ... can be lag but , he dont do anything in the game, he just run around spamming cleanse never engage in fights never! Just run around like headless chicken, maybe he enjoy that idk. Gnurg? insta /leave if there is no pocket heal for him lol , Ozzyy Oo guy camping flag room, Knite? The amont of retarded players in alliance is huge.
Recken Destruction

belendor

#13 » Post by belendor » 06 Aug 2015 22:10

Matsy and me did some tests. this is the result so far. and it's very close to what eryx does.

[hide][youtube]i6oMLz63Xq4[/youtube][/hide]

Once again, no personal attacks on other players. stay on topic.

Matsy

#14 » Post by Matsy » 06 Aug 2015 22:15

That video was not using a lag switch, it was clever use of in-game macro's to cause client "lag" and done solely for the purpose of this topic.
Just FYI <.<
Its not usable in the usual sense as it will cause ur client to crash after a couple of seconds.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

belendor

#15 » Post by belendor » 06 Aug 2015 23:08

We fine tuned it.
video 1:
[hide][youtube]VA6dkggXcMo[/youtube][/hide]

video 2: with a pure melee class.
[hide][youtube]tRDnBfw_2wA[/youtube][/hide]

The only thing left now is record eryx in bg doing this and he gets a perma ban right? :D