The eryx topic

Dropdead

Re: The eryx topic

#46 » Post by Dropdead » 07 Aug 2015 14:59

He will play smart now for few days , saying things like I lag or not using his blink techniques for a while , but will return to his true self soon enough .

Matsy

#47 » Post by Matsy » 07 Aug 2015 15:07

Probably should of just started recording before we made this thread. Gona take a few days to get evidence on him now :/
We just had a BG where I chased him intentionally not attacking to see what he would do, he left the BG. Hes gona play smart for a few days.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Arockalypse
Donor

#48 » Post by Arockalypse » 07 Aug 2015 15:09

Eryx wrote:Hello...
i want to apologize for being the source of this argue.
Hello, i want to apologize for you being full of shit
Eryx wrote:but i want to make things more clear: (i just don't remember i abused)
Seems It's about REMEMBERING if you abused or not now
Eryx wrote:and like 90% from ppl words aren't true, especially the one who called woole or whatever his name.
it isn't like any one get anger from losing bg while i was in it, say silly things to hang their dereliction on me.
if you feel bad, so you are the only one who responsible about being feeling bad not me or any one
just calm down, i welcome GMs to examines me and check me while iam in bgs.
thanx:)
You won't lag now? or you just won't suck your bandwidth during gameplay?
I also Welcome you to stop thinking ppl are dumb, because if most are clueless about your trick and blame macros and so on lol, There are some do know how you make your thing work.
I guess spamming emotes when ppl can't hit you because of your blinks is just a random thing that happens over and over for how long i can't remember, 2years? lol
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Matsy

#49 » Post by Matsy » 07 Aug 2015 15:15

Arockalypse wrote:There are some do know how you make your thing work.
Simplest way to do it would be to have your network and sharing center thing open on windows, disable it for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Boom instant "out of range" and teleporting. If you have speed buffs during the time its off they will stay active until it re-connects. Like the video I linked in the 3rd post.
Or just overload your bandwidth so WoW has nothing to use.
Plenty of ways to do it.
Matsy pls

Arockalypse
Donor

#50 » Post by Arockalypse » 07 Aug 2015 15:20

I used to take out my Lan cable and put it back in asap to reconnect, and wow would not disconnect me
:)

Matsy

#51 » Post by Matsy » 07 Aug 2015 15:21

Arockalypse wrote:I used to take out my Lan cable and put it back in asap to reconnect, and wow would not disconnect me
:)
It only d/c you if you do it for over 7 seconds.
If you where moving when you pulled out the wire, you would teleport foward the amount of time you had the cable disconnected.
Thats another way of doing this "hack".

We should all start doing this as intentionally causing yourself to lag for your own benefit has no consequences apparently.
BG's would be interesting.
Matsy pls

cherno666

#52 » Post by cherno666 » 07 Aug 2015 15:32

So basically if I understod correctly Eryx , you will not have any lags now , and we will be able to hit you without ''out of range'' shit?

wow , this thread is a miracle , it must have cured all your upcoming future lags!
Chernoo - lvl 80 MM Hunter (Main Char)
Eviltities - lvl 80 DK Tonk
Cherniggar - lvl 80 UH DK
Chernomoffo - lvl 80 Shadow Priest
Chernokingg - lvl 80 Disc Priest
Chernobull - lvl 80 Boomie/Feral Dps Druid
Chernomoo - lvl 80 Boomie/Resto Druid
Hollyboner - lvl 80 ProtHoly/Ret Paladin
Hollycherno - lvl 80 Prot/Holy Paladin
Belewonnabe - lvl 80 Prot/Ret Paladin
Chernobylus - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Evilsmile - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Onlyforbl - lvl 80 Resto/Ele Shaman
Friedpan - lvl 80 FFB Mage
Chermoo - lvl 80 Fury/Prot Warrior

*Proudly Married to Liqueur*

benzviliran

#53 » Post by benzviliran » 07 Aug 2015 15:53

Hi, I am currently not playing atm however I check forums from time to time, I would like to say a few things:

1)Eryx was caught by couple of gms abusing faking lag which can easily be done by 2 ways (2 ways known for me).

2)Eryx been perma banned and than after 30 days been unbanned with a warning.

3)he isn't using any macro that is causing that (I know for sure cause I saw it).

4)Im from Israel which is kinda close to Egypt and I have a just fine connection, yes Egypt is a poor country but like any other country there are people with bad connection and people with great connection, actually Eryx has better connection and internet speed than most of us(I know that for sure).

5)there are over 50 videos of Eryx showing obviously a lag faking in BGS in case that Eryx or anyone else is facing memory problems.

6)I can easily show you how to fake lag but that could lead to mass players to copy that mostly because it is a great way to abuse and win in unfair way and it seems its hard for the staff to tell whenever its lag or fake.

7)Eryx is also using sometimes in very rare cases speed hacks (I admit he use that wisely) he is using it very rarely but he does it, after all when 2 retri paladins that both has the bonus speed movement bonus at max and none of them use speed enchant for boots or benefit from any bonus chat as auras potions or any other effects and 1 pala obviously run faster than the other I have no other explanation than hacks specially when I watch the video reply and confirm he doesn't have any bonus effects or auras and armory also shows he didn't have any enchant etc.

As I said I am not playing atm and haven't played for couple days but I haven't seen eryx abusing like he did before he was banned which also strengthen the claim it was abuse if it wasn't clear to some people before.

However if people are complaining about Eryx abusing atm my advice would be:

Believe them they are not inventing things ^^ , Branhos is no match for Eryx in abusing, Comparing Eryx picking flag and than "lagging" and cant be hit by melee because it says he is not in Line of sight and after few seconds he appear far away is far more benefiting than Branhos picking up flag luring every horde defender to the ramp and than blink to the tunnel or from tunnel to the ramp.

Believe me I've seen more than enough to say for sure that what people claim he does is actually what he really does xd.
I am the swarm

Arockalypse
Donor

#54 » Post by Arockalypse » 07 Aug 2015 16:05

benzviliran wrote:4)Im from Israel which is kinda close to Egypt and I have a just fine connection, yes Egypt is a poor country but like any other country there are people with bad connection and people with great connection, actually Eryx has better connection and internet speed than most of us(I know that for sure).
I don't see the point of telling us about YOUR own connection in wherever you come from, also whatever his speed connection is, it won't matter, he can do it either way. so cut the cute talks
We're talking about Egypt and not about your israel so i doubt anyone cares, also how about you go queue bg on Primal, some ppl enjoy killing you.
Last edited by Arockalypse on 07 Aug 2015 16:14, edited 1 time in total.

Matsy

#55 » Post by Matsy » 07 Aug 2015 16:13

I probably have one of the best connections on the sever (always 5-10ms)
I can replicate what hes doing any time I like, so can anyone else if they know how (very simple using various methods).
Your country or region doesnt matter.
Matsy pls

benzviliran

#56 » Post by benzviliran » 07 Aug 2015 16:15

Arockalypse wrote:
benzviliran wrote:4)Im from Israel which is kinda close to Egypt and I have a just fine connection, yes Egypt is a poor country but like any other country there are people with bad connection and people with great connection, actually Eryx has better connection and internet speed than most of us(I know that for sure).
I don't see the point of telling us about YOUR own connection in wherever you come from, also whatever his speed connection is, it won't matter, he can do it either way. so cut the cute talks
people claim he is just lagging and it makes sense cause he is from Egypt so the point of saying where I am from is to explain why it has nothing to do with him being from Egypt because the location is not the issue? after all a lot of people like to say stuff such as " nah he isnt abusing he is really lagging he is from Egypt that must be the reason" so point is no being from Egypt doesn't mean you can be lagg cause Israel is just near Egypt although Egypt is big its still not Australia or india for example.
I am the swarm

Arockalypse
Donor

#57 » Post by Arockalypse » 07 Aug 2015 16:17

Being in Egypt is what saves his ass, since he always has a 200 /500 ms and more, so they just blame the lag from it, seeing how they can't get any proof of what he's doing.
His location is the issue, they use shared net, and all have same IPs
seems you forgot about the mostafas
Mr who owns his own net.

benzviliran

#58 » Post by benzviliran » 07 Aug 2015 16:23

Normaly he has around 45-110 ms and when he is picking flag it goes 200-1000 depends on for how long he is faking his lag, if you will for example remove your cable and will be .pinfoed you could show as over 5k ms .

but you know if when you pinfo him it shows high ms and he is casting normaly it is classic lag faking specially when it is the case just about all the time.

I know what you are trying to say by saying that's the case but thinking beyond that that's the mistake a lot of people make claiming his location is the cause xd.
I am the swarm

keez
Donor

#59 » Post by keez » 07 Aug 2015 16:33

I have nothing against seeing Eryx banned for for that lag thing.
But when Divix was using that same crap he didnt get banned, and everyone who played arena at the time knew about this.

Arockalypse
Donor

#60 » Post by Arockalypse » 07 Aug 2015 16:40

benzviliran wrote: but you know if when you pinfo him it shows high ms and he is casting normaly it is classic lag faking specially when it is the case just about all the time.
Your .Pinfo for MS means nothing btw, you can have 10k ms and not lag
it's when it varies that it makes your game lag, which is like i said, he possibly sucks his bandwidth somehow for a sec or two or idk
Ingame you can keep moving with any speed ability activated or taken and it won't fade even if it gets to 0, and once the game somehow gets back to normal, you will be far away from everyone, blinkin' and blinkin'
I Used to lag alot, and i've experienced such crap, entering tunnel while mounted or ghost wolf, i can say i blinked away from allies few times, even once capped flag when everyone was still in mid wsg clashing dicks.