The eryx topic

Matsy

Re: The eryx topic

#31 » Post by Matsy » 07 Aug 2015 03:01

Think we can all agree, the selective lag is the issue. He only lags when its convenient. Its like people who mess up in icc and go '' sry lag'' when they have never complained all raid.

As cherno said he was fine in stormwind the other day with 40 people around him.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Folkk

#32 » Post by Folkk » 07 Aug 2015 09:02

Other examples:
-You stun him and then he suddenly teleports 5 meters away
-He is really hard to catch. Even with sprint on you can barely catch up to him
-One time in wsg he was casually walking with the flag in the middle of the map when suddenly he teleports to the tunnel entrance ( More people saw this and can confirm)

Maybe some gm can talk to him and give him a final warning before ban?
I mean I know plenty of people with crap internet connection, and none of them gained superpowers like eryx because of it.
Folkk -Subtlety/Combat
Fleaks - Discipline/Holy

Justicelight
Donor

#33 » Post by Justicelight » 07 Aug 2015 09:21

The idea is that, I've witnessed few of the things described here about him. What's even funnier is the way he taunts players only by walking next to them, making most of the players in the bg ignore the objectives and chase him while the "lag" starts right after that.

Clearly, he has a sensitive way of doing it, and it's surely something that happens when his client wants to. During 5 vs 5 fights, I don't see any problem in targeting and attacking him, but in 1vs1 even 1vs2 he starts to lag while you would expect in crowd fights to "lag" more due to scripts/events/spells/combat log spam between each other.

We can film this guy as much as we want to, but from what I see this ain't going any further.

I believe the only way "to get him banned" is to reproduce exactly, in a legit BG, with the flag, how he is doing it to show that it is "possible and reproduceable" and even make some players from other faction complain and report like these topics about him are doing it.

Don't get me wrong, every player should have the right to play here, "getting him banned" is another way of saying "punishing for something gamebreaking" not making any direct attack toward the player.

I got to know him some time ago, he is not having any bad atitude like I have seen on some players here and he is a nice person if you get to know him.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Gnurg

#34 » Post by Gnurg » 07 Aug 2015 10:38

I have only played vs Eryx a couple of times on my DK. My impression is that he is hard to hit most of the time, not only when he carrying a flag or has low HP. Are you certain that you don't focus too much on him in these critical situation that you do not see him lag at other points?
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Ragnorak
Donor

#35 » Post by Ragnorak » 07 Aug 2015 11:00

Justicelight wrote:I got to know him some time ago, he is not having any bad atitude like I have seen on some players here and he is a nice person if you get to know him.
"Nice person"... A player that has been banned multiple times with a notorious reputation for being a bug abuser to achieve meaningless gains in pvp scenarios is all you need to know about Eryx in order to form a judgment. Either throw this "nice person" shit out the window or go and marry him if he's such a "nice person". This topic is about a groupwide effort to prove that Eryx is indeed abusing, it's not about whether or not Eryx is a "nice person".
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

cherno666

#36 » Post by cherno666 » 07 Aug 2015 11:36

all of you thinking Eryx indeed may be simple laging tell me 1 thing. have you ever won a 2v2 match while you were laging? did you cap 3 flags is wsg while you were laging? no , you got a lag spike ,when it was done , you were either dead or desoriented.

kindz with all due respect , what you said about his higher ms is just plain stupid , and you and me and everyone knows that. we have a guy in raid (Poslednji) playing on mobile internet on like 1300ms , yet he never failed on shadow trap , he never froze raid on sindy, and most of time he is top dps. most important thing is , THAT WE NEVER SEEN HIM PORT AROND LIKE ERYX DOES.

1 more thing , in all Eryx discussions , I've never seen any1 defending him saying :''oh but he complains about his lag all the time'' or :''nah , he is laging in pve as well , his connection is shit''

knowing all that , even if by some wonders he accidentaly caps 3 flags each wsg while having lag(please tell me if any of you ever did it while laging hard) give me 1 reason to not at least perma ban him from BGs , since his ''lags'' clearly give unfair imbalance in every BG he joins.
Chernoo - lvl 80 MM Hunter (Main Char)
Eviltities - lvl 80 DK Tonk
Cherniggar - lvl 80 UH DK
Chernomoffo - lvl 80 Shadow Priest
Chernokingg - lvl 80 Disc Priest
Chernobull - lvl 80 Boomie/Feral Dps Druid
Chernomoo - lvl 80 Boomie/Resto Druid
Hollyboner - lvl 80 ProtHoly/Ret Paladin
Hollycherno - lvl 80 Prot/Holy Paladin
Belewonnabe - lvl 80 Prot/Ret Paladin
Chernobylus - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Evilsmile - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Onlyforbl - lvl 80 Resto/Ele Shaman
Friedpan - lvl 80 FFB Mage
Chermoo - lvl 80 Fury/Prot Warrior

*Proudly Married to Liqueur*

belendor

#37 » Post by belendor » 07 Aug 2015 11:47

anyway i'll try do it today in wsg with my pala justice^^
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

Matsy

#38 » Post by Matsy » 07 Aug 2015 11:56

To be honest, If a horde was doing this, I bet they would be instant banned no questions asked.
All you need to do is follow him in BG's and watch him teleport around.
The other day was next to our spawn with a mage, eryx had flag, I slowed him, dotted him, he turns around and runs back to our base, and he some how teleports to the middlebottom tunnel and keeps running while using /laugh, my dots kill him a few seconds later. We both like "Dafuk just happened?!"
I think the fact that he taunts people when he does this with emotes show's he knows EXACTLY what is going on.
Looks like I'm going to have to fraps every BG eryx is in and specifically go out of my way to force him to "lag" for video proof.
Even then I bet you say "Oh its lag sry cant do anything" what do you want from us?
Matsy pls

w00le

#39 » Post by w00le » 07 Aug 2015 12:49

Justicelight wrote:I got to know him some time ago, he is not having any bad atitude like I have seen on some players here and he is a nice person if you get to know him.
He isn't a nice person. He is someone that would do anything for his personal benefit. I guess you two are similar with that line so I guess that's why you said this.
Matsy wrote:To be honest, If a horde was doing this, I bet they would be instant banned no questions asked.
Oh my... Here we go again with this illuminati emsy thing.

Listen up, you're writting here how you will try to record a guy on forum so that you can make a valid proof he's abusing. I mean come on. Everyone knows that he is abusing this hard for so long now. And I'm sure he will hear about this so I guess he ain't that stupid to spam it in some near future. And you guys will just end up tryharding to fraps him or w/e instead of playing bg normally and enjoy just like you want to. That's stupid.

* Let me tell you one more thing about this guy. Back on GC, he begged his friend to make 5v5 team at the end of the season and lose intentionaly so that he can get rank 1, and in return he will play 2s with him and help him get rest of the gear (his 2s rating was like 1400 at that point, so he wanted to spend these arena points on the rest of the gear until the end of the season). His friend helped him, Eryx (aka Darktiger) got rank 1, and after that, his friend whispered him, inviting him to play 2s now since the 5v5 thing is done, and he didn't reply. He whispered him many times after that, but he never replied any of the messages (for like 2-3 days). His friend told me that because in the end I ended up helping him get rating on last day of the season, but we reached 1600 only because there was no time left. I felt sorry for him being scammed like that, althrough he did a really bad thing of supporting and getting involved in arena farming, feeding his friend to get one of the rarest title/mount ingame. But I guess I don't care about those things as much as some other players so... Now you know how he got that title too.

lollypop

#40 » Post by lollypop » 07 Aug 2015 13:34

All we need to hear now is that he is killing little kittens in his spare time! :lol:

ItchyVortex

#41 » Post by ItchyVortex » 07 Aug 2015 13:47

12:45:37 [BG] [Eryx]: sry guys i will leave bg, iam lagy like hell
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Eryx

#42 » Post by Eryx » 07 Aug 2015 14:28

Hello...
i want to apologize for being the source of this argue.
but i want to make things more clear: (i just don't remember i abused)
and like 90% from ppl words aren't true, especially the one who called woole or whatever his name.
it isn't like any one get anger from losing bg while i was in it, say silly things to hang their dereliction on me.
if you feel bad, so you are the only one who responsible about being feeling bad not me or any one
just calm down, i welcome GMs to examines me and check me while iam in bgs.
thanx:)
Don't hurt your friends, they are a reflections of you soul:)

Matsy

#43 » Post by Matsy » 07 Aug 2015 14:35

After interpreting what you are going on about from that horribly worded post.
What a load of tosh Eryx.
Allot of us have been reporting you for months and nothing has come of it.
You mock people with emotes, when we can't hit you or when you teleport around, showing that you know exactly what your doing and are in full control of it.
I once saw you pick up flag, get killed release, 20 seconds later you pick it up again, then you do the same thing when you die again. That was only like last week. You had the entire horde team confused at what was going on.
And dont forgot to mention when you have flag and are running we cant cast anything on you and melee can hardly hit you.
If you get the flag and you get to the middle of the battleground, thats GG because we cant stop you at that point because we can't even hit you or CC you.
We have lost many WSG because we simply cannot hit you when you have flag.
Been times on my rogue I shadowstep to you and my ambush wont even work "Our of range" while you are freely running or mounted.
The "lag" you experience is selective lag, you only lag when you are benefiting from it, you seem perfectly fine any other time.
In the SW raid 40 people around you, surely with your bad internet you would be lagging? you weren't lagging at all during that.

And ofc you say for the GM's to watch you now as you will stop doing it as much because of this thread.
Matsy pls

Folkk

#44 » Post by Folkk » 07 Aug 2015 14:42

and like 90% from ppl words aren't true,
Yeah, someone just said: "Hey lets get Eryx banned" and everyone else took their pitchforks and torches and went to TW forums to fulfill this plan. Mad bunch.... It probably has nothing to do with the fact that everyone witnesed you abusing in some way or another. It's just people beeing mean >:(
but i want to make things more clear: (i just don't remember i abused)
So you abuse then you forget? ^_^
Folkk -Subtlety/Combat
Fleaks - Discipline/Holy

belendor

#45 » Post by belendor » 07 Aug 2015 14:54

I smell selective lag and selective memory loss.

Anyway you dont recall spamming /laugh on everyone while we aren't able to hit you due to 'out of range'?
It's come this far i actually anticipate your moves when your are mounted and i spam joj, stun 20 yards of where i see you on map to actually hit you... you can this normal mate? and about woole i have no idea if it is true, but from my pov there were complains about you pulling off the same shit on that previous server and people got mad at it aswell(it even got you banned?) so let's face it, this shit has been going on for 2 long, this is getting embarrasing for the server itself.
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'