Lowbies Farming achies illegally

Cravin

Lowbies Farming achies illegally

#1 » Post by Cravin » 18 Jun 2015 21:57

Saw some people farming WSG achi so easily... Thought to report them. They should get ban.

The player pinkberry came into flag room and kept taking flag and dropping infront of that warrior Richardshit, while his other mate was afk infront of me you can see. They kept farming me not letting me go near. lol... So he can get achi [Frenzied Defender]. Then they took flag to their room. They were 4, i repeat 4! It seemed that warrior managed to kill all of them in horde flag room and return the flag alone! [For save the day achi] Lol! Such a hero warrior at 19! He will solo BGs in 80... There were 4 horde players, 19 druid, 19 + 16 hunter, and one 17 mage... So its a miracle! :D

And checked the players achi in armory, Not in my house and Frenzied Defender was achieved this day. Lol... Preplanned group...

Happy hack free gaming!

Sunshine

Re: Lowbies Farming achies illegally

#2 » Post by Sunshine » 19 Jun 2015 20:00

I'm afraid your screenshots do not prove anything. I could do such a thing if "pinkberry" is dedicated to getting the flag enough.

Nyeriah

Re: Lowbies Farming achies illegally

#3 » Post by Nyeriah » 08 Aug 2015 21:12

The images are gone so sadly there's nothing that can be reviewed left here. Sorry.