Report hackers here

Nyeriah

Re: Report hackers here

#421 » Post by Nyeriah » 07 Jun 2014 01:30

Warden bans are in the first place temporary. You can check your ban length at the account manager. They serve as a warning shot, if a player is caught off again then it'll lead the given user to a permanent account closure.

joeperry

#422 » Post by joeperry » 07 Jun 2014 01:55

Right on, thanks for the info. As I said, I'm new here, didn't know what the protocol was for stuff like this. I appreciate the reply, and I'll see you all again when the ban is over. :)

chickenbutt
Donor

#423 » Post by chickenbutt » 09 Jun 2014 08:08

That's probably the best story I've ever heard, lol. +1 for joe (bonus points for that pic too LOL)
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

NubzX

#424 » Post by NubzX » 09 Jun 2014 15:50

joeperry wrote:Heya guys, Joeperry here! Kinda new to the server, but I do believe I dun goofed.
So I made an account, got in a guild, and the Guildmaster and I started talking. Turns out, since I was only level 8, I could start a new account and get a referral bonus! I was down, so I did so, and gave my old account to my little cousins (they live with me while their parents are getting on their feet, long story lol) so they could play on their computer when I decide to plug in their ethernet cord. I hadn't plugged theirs in yet, so they had no characters made. Figured that made it safe to leave WoW open, how much trouble could they get in with having to start all new characters?

Well, I left WoW running on my laptop while I went to roll the windows up in my truck, and I come back to see them running emuhack (I know what it is only because I was a GM on a different Private Server way back). So I chased them off, yelled at 'em for using my laptop, etc. etc. So I log into my account, kill a bat, move a bit, and get kicked off, and I'm now banned. :) I completely understand why, as it was my IP and also my computer, plus an account I myself created that they used the hacks on, so I do get why I'm banned. I apologize for this inconvenience, and if you can help me out here, feel free to assign someone to stalk me lmao. I don't use hacks, that defeats the purpose of the game imo.

Again, I know how bad it looks, so I understand if we're in a tight bind here.
Oooh the brother sister neighbor cousin uncle defense.

joeperry

#425 » Post by joeperry » 09 Jun 2014 18:40

I know, I know. Heard it hundreds of times when I was a GM lol. That's why I included as many details as I possibly could, all but taking a picture of the boys to post on here. Anyway, I gave them a week to find a place to stay, so by the time the temp ban is over, they'll be gone. :) All is well, I can put up with a punishment for my own negligence.

gamersaksham

#426 » Post by gamersaksham » 24 Jun 2014 05:34

Hello i want to ask can i get my hacked account back? it had an dranie warrior named Deathwarrior and a gnome warlock named Rotaksa and someone changed my dranie warrior"s name to krvavi and someone has also changed it"S password oi the game and my account has also been unlinked .account name is Saksham Hope anyone can help

Nyeriah

#427 » Post by Nyeriah » 24 Jun 2014 05:44

Hello, it's not possible for an account to be hacked unless you share your personal information with someone else, in that case we cannot help you. If the account was unlinked it means the player was also given access to your forum account, which doesn't make the situation any better...

paris15

#428 » Post by paris15 » 28 Jun 2014 13:27

Hello my account has been Permabanned for using a FishBot...It is the first time i did something wrong on the server and i think this decision is a little rough...I hope that any GM could answer atleas here..since no one answer my mails and PM's.

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#429 » Post by Dymond » 28 Jun 2014 13:51

12. Use of third party software (speed hacks, teleports, bots, autoclickers, various other hacking programs) or client-side modification(s) which allow you to gain an unfair advantage(s) over the other players. When you are caught, all your accounts will be immediately banned permanently without any warning.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

paris15

#430 » Post by paris15 » 28 Jun 2014 14:18

With not one single possibillity of comming back?

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#431 » Post by Kindzadza » 28 Jun 2014 14:20

paris15 wrote:With not one single possibillity of comming back?
You can come back by creating a new account. :)

paris15

#432 » Post by paris15 » 28 Jun 2014 14:29

I mean making prayers to jezus or something :D or a simple donation...i liked that char an i spended some time making it..i just hate the idea of beeing banned permanentely for a stupid fish bot..

Polkic
Former Staff

#433 » Post by Polkic » 28 Jun 2014 14:57

paris15 wrote:I mean making prayers to jezus or something :D or a simple donation...i liked that char an i spended some time making it..i just hate the idea of beeing banned permanentely for a stupid fish bot..
You should have thought of that before doing such a stupid thing. The account will remain banned. You are always welcome to start with fresh account. Good Luck.

prasinos
Donor

SotA Cannon abuser

#434 » Post by prasinos » 29 Jun 2014 20:00

Yesterday at 15:00 o'clock(28-6-2014) ST i was on SotA bg and a Dk named Conqueror abused the canon at the wall.

Here it's the proof. http://i.imgur.com/DCL9HHY.jpg?1

Thanks

Nyeriah

Re: SotA Cannon abuser

#435 » Post by Nyeriah » 29 Jun 2014 20:02

prasinos wrote:Yesterday at 15:00 o'clock(28-6-2014) ST i was on SotA bg and a Dk named Conqueror abused the canon at the wall.

Here it's the proof. http://i.imgur.com/DCL9HHY.jpg?1

Thanks
Taken care of