Report hackers here

Roel
Founder

Report hackers here

#1 » Post by Roel » 24 Nov 2010 19:20

If you saw someone using hacks you can report here without even having screenshots. Make sure you mention the character name with date and time when you saw him. I am mostly talking about speed/fly hacking. Gms will be able to check and follow the characters or I will take a look at the logs.

Screenshots would be nice but I know you can't see speed on a screenshot so a video would be required.
Note: This is just a reporting topic so NO discussing or begging for unbans here!

Alexxander
Donor

Re: Report hackers here

#2 » Post by Alexxander » 26 Nov 2010 17:33

Pesho.

The AC went off ingame and a character made a ticket about it.
(80)Hawklawk - Undead Warlock
(80)Kahlieka - Draenei Death Knight
(80)Hawkwarr - Undead Warrior

Roel
Founder

#3 » Post by Roel » 26 Nov 2010 18:25

perm banned

Velianel

#4 » Post by Velianel » 30 Nov 2010 21:26

Okay..........

Hi! I am Velianel, an Alliance mage.

I wanted to report three Horde players for abusing PVP-OFF bug in Stormwind.

Their names: Traitor, Universe, Horrifier.

Screenshots for proof:
Traitor: http://img405.imageshack.us/i/traitorcheating.jpg/
Universe: http://img222.imageshack.us/i/universecheating.jpg/
Horrifier: http://img5.imageshack.us/i/horrifiercheating.jpg/

I demand justice. I already reported them in-game. A GM told me that I should report them here.
PVP-OFF in enemy territory is not allowed. Not even on PVE servers.

Thank you very much for taking your time reading this post.
Best Regards,
Velianel

Kraith
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Kraith » 30 Nov 2010 21:34

For background, Universe, Traitor, and Horrifier raided SW a lot yesterday. Their pvp flags were always on when I saw them, killed them and got killed once or twice. Although I give Uni the benefit of the doubt as a mod, the fact that they were standing right in the middle of SW using hearths...
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

Velianel

#6 » Post by Velianel » 30 Nov 2010 21:45

Kraith wrote:For background, Universe, Traitor, and Horrifier raided SW a lot yesterday. Their pvp flags were always on when I saw them, killed them and got killed once or twice. Although I give Uni the benefit of the doubt as a mod, the fact that they were standing right in the middle of SW using hearths...
It doesn't matter if they were with pvp on some time ago, or if they are moderators.
They must be punished.

Kraith
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Kraith » 30 Nov 2010 22:33

Velianel wrote:
Kraith wrote:For background, Universe, Traitor, and Horrifier raided SW a lot yesterday. Their pvp flags were always on when I saw them, killed them and got killed once or twice. Although I give Uni the benefit of the doubt as a mod, the fact that they were standing right in the middle of SW using hearths...
It doesn't matter if they were with pvp on some time ago, or if they are moderators.
They must be punished.
Rules are rules and I'm not suggesting we're above the rules in any way, but I'm just saying it's worth it to make sure since the probability of a mod cheating is less than a normal player. I'm not saying it's impossible either; Roel will make the decision.

Universe

#8 » Post by Universe » 01 Dec 2010 03:17

Yes we were inactive for pvp for quite a while, i had to go afk for 10 mins, then i was answering tickets after that we finally saw each other with no pvp on, so we went ahead started to hearth out :) as you can see in the pictures all 3 acuserers are hearthing out.
Edit:-
Ps:- We were non-pvp for not more then 2 mins.. Once horrfy saw we were not in pvp, we unstealth out and hearth out, intervention was with me on whispers.

We didnt mean to unflag it happened because of us being afk, stealth in stormwind and when we hearth out one of the person wants to take ss and wants us to get punished.. :geek:

Bravo if u cant get us killed u can surely get us ban..

Velianel

#9 » Post by Velianel » 01 Dec 2010 04:55

Universe wrote:Yes we were inactive for pvp for quite a while, i had to go afk for 10 mins, then i was answering tickets after that we finally saw each other with no pvp on, so we went ahead started to hearth out :) as you can see in the pictures all 3 acuserers are hearthing out.
Edit:-
Ps:- We were non-pvp for not more then 2 mins.. Once horrfy saw we were not in pvp, we unstealth out and hearth out, intervention was with me on whispers.

We didnt mean to unflag it happened because of us being afk, stealth in stormwind and when we hearth out one of the person wants to take ss and wants us to get punished.. :geek:

Bravo if u cant get us killed u can surely get us ban..
That's the point. This is a PVP server. If you want to go afk, use "hearthstone" first, then go ahead and do your chores of whatever.
That is no excuse to get away from justice, Universe.
You should understand it yourself. Since you "read tickets", I'd guess you know the rules too.

Edit:
Traitor wasn't hearthing. He killed auctioneers and was running away, but this doesn't mean
that only he didn't follow the rules. Hearthing out takes 10seconds. I don't think you deserve to stand on Stormwind land for that much with no wounds. No Way!

Regards.
Last edited by Guest on 01 Dec 2010 05:26, edited 1 time in total.

Kraith
Former Staff

#10 » Post by Kraith » 01 Dec 2010 05:22

I didn't know the bug also occurs with inactivity, that's unfortunate. Also Velianel please stop the heroic justice, it's just getting annoying. :\

Should they have used hearth before going afk? Maybe, they didn't know that being afk would send them out of pvp (normally you have to actually click "disable pvp" to use the bug.) I find it weird that they would stealth right in the middle of SW and no one would detect them for over 10 min though, that doesn't make sense. Not sure why Horrifier /goodbye, that seems like abuse to me since that's taunting knowing you can't be attacked.

Should they have enabled pvp before hearthing? Yes. Is it abusing a bug? Yes, but not to a super serious degree. Let Roel read this and decide what to do.

Velianel

#11 » Post by Velianel » 01 Dec 2010 05:33

Kraith wrote:I didn't know the bug also occurs with inactivity, that's unfortunate. Also Velianel please stop the heroic justice, it's just getting annoying. :\

Should they have used hearth before going afk? Maybe, they didn't know that being afk would send them out of pvp (normally you have to actually click "disable pvp" to use the bug.) I find it weird that they would stealth right in the middle of SW and no one would detect them for over 10 min though, that doesn't make sense. Not sure why Horrifier /goodbye, that seems like abuse to me since that's taunting knowing you can't be attacked.

Should they have enabled pvp before hearthing? Yes. Is it abusing a bug? Yes, but not to a super serious degree. Let Roel read this and decide what to do.
This is not a "heroic justice". I just want people learn how to do the right thing, and not just get away with the mistakes they make.
As you stated yourself, they bug abused.
Bug abuse = punishment. Dumb players deserve that. That's my point of view.
Regards.

Kraith
Former Staff

#12 » Post by Kraith » 01 Dec 2010 05:41

They aren't dumb so just stop there. You've made your point, you don't need the last word. :P

They abused a bug, yes, but not to the degree you claim. They didn't walk around SW laughing and taunting (although maybe Horrifier did this some). They didn't deal with it perfectly, no. But I believe they at least tried to deal with it correctly. Whether it merits punishment is Roel's call, not mine. It's above my pay grade. (haha)

P.S. I think I directed you to the wrong topic, it should have been a new topic since this one is for speed/fly hacking. Didn't notice, srry bout that Roel.

Universe

#13 » Post by Universe » 01 Dec 2010 07:21

This topic was not created for you both to discuss how, I and 2 other rogues afked in stormwind after 3 hours of active pvp with 3-4 level 78-80's and u low level who got camped in middle to come here complain abt how we pwned u.. I take all blame for the 2 rogues as well because they told me they were unflagged and i didnt tell them to flag back again.. So it's all my blame.. If there is punishment to be had, I shall be responsible for it. not the rogues.. So go ahead QQ all you want.. I dont need to explain myself anymore...

Create a new topic and i will defend me and my 2 rogues with pride that we were camping stormwind for 3 hours str8. :) and you blame us for going afk for 10 mins in stormwind inn and comming back to hearth out unflagged for 2 freakin mins.. the emotes done by the rogues were responding to emotes done by alliance.. ask intervention he was there and i'm sure he wont lie like some alliance here..

edit:-
PS:- if your talking abt wounds, we took none in those 3 hours either :)

OkweL

#14 » Post by OkweL » 01 Dec 2010 09:04

Last edited by OkweL on 09 Oct 2011 18:16, edited 1 time in total.

Roel
Founder

#15 » Post by Roel » 01 Dec 2010 14:23

I don't see any useful posts in this topic between this post and my last post. This is meant to reports speed/fly/tele/jump/waterwalk hackers!