Question about a player.

Fivecapz

Question about a player.

#1 » Post by Fivecapz » 03 Apr 2015 18:31

http://imgur.com/a/gtiOa

Follow this link to see the screenshots.

First off, no gems in any of the BIS gear, apart from the polearm which are JC gems.

Second off, Wrathful shoulders without the achievement of 2k in 3's. Also no achievment in armory. http://www.truewow.org/armory/achieveme ... yaxe&s=165

My question here is, this isn't the first person i've seen have this weird situation, how come these players pop up all the time? Are they transfers from something like molten that have donated for full BiS gear and they get approved just because they maybe bribe someone ? Not pointing any fingers, but genuinely curious what's happening here.
He who say's he can, and he who say's he cant, are both usually right.

yubashiri

Re: Question about a player.

#2 » Post by yubashiri » 03 Apr 2015 18:37

didn't get in game in a while but I recall seeing a hunter and a mage in same situation. Didn't give it so much importance.
I said, maybe they've lost toons or account and for replaced or something.
You Are Not Prepared

hesusofbosnia

#3 » Post by hesusofbosnia » 03 Apr 2015 18:42

Well In this situation I am the Lickmyaxe,and the hunter named Sandraafrika.
We transfered here coz we didnt wanted toloose our toons 4ever.(my friends and me ) We were full bis ,and Items that are donated were deleted from my toons.I was even having shadowmurne on 2 toons , STS hc and many other items.And about achieve, I lack also some achievements even on my hunter.Like they reseted :) Thx

Fivecapz

#4 » Post by Fivecapz » 03 Apr 2015 18:43

I whispered the person and he said he was transfered from '' Battledale '' server

While checking the website i stumbled upon a shop that you can buy all the gear from.

good game.

https://battledale.com/market?MarketIte ... er-page=19

strikerz6
Donor

#5 » Post by strikerz6 » 03 Apr 2015 18:46

Me thinks they overlooked the donated gear on that one
Your friend/enemy, Twinfox/Isutan

hesusofbosnia

#6 » Post by hesusofbosnia » 03 Apr 2015 18:49

Well I think you got staff members to disscous that with them.They checked our donations and whole account.I dont have more thatn those 11 coinsa for buying gear, minimum item price is 23 coins.So,even for pve gear ,YOu can check statistics , Achievements and everything :) thank you :)

Fivecapz

#7 » Post by Fivecapz » 03 Apr 2015 18:50

Best part is, i just registered there and i already have default 50 coins and 5 gold coins, shadowmourne costs 30 coins. why is this server approved, which end have you been thinking of, whoever approved this?

Teraan

#8 » Post by Teraan » 03 Apr 2015 18:53

Fivecapz wrote:Best part is, i just registered there and i already have default 50 coins and 5 gold coins, shadowmourne costs 30 coins. why is this server approved, which end have you been thinking of, whoever approved this?
We had Omega and Molten, what would you expect.
‡∆‡ My Characters: ‡∆‡
Teraan - Retribution PvE - PvP
Teraana - Discipline PvE - Holy PvE
Fatman - Balance PvE - Restoration PvE
Soomershaman - Restoration PvE - Enhancement PvE
Rmage - Fire PvE
Mahkarn - Survival PvE

Gadoschi
Donor

#9 » Post by Gadoschi » 03 Apr 2015 18:54

if you look at the character transfer server info, it clearly states "Lordaeron players only", meaning transfers from that server are only allowed to the OLD Lordaeron characters (with everything obtained up to the point of when the realm was shut down, not after that point)

it was allowed because there is a very large (stolen from molten) database of molten characters there, just lying around doing nothing, a great potential for population boost (with mostly experienced quality players) for our realm if you ask me
PC
MB: Asus M5A97 R2.0 (AM3+); CPU: AMD FX 8300 (@4,2GHz); GPU: Gigabyte R9 380 4GB GDDR5 (@1,15GHz); RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866MHz (2x4GB Kit); PSU: Coolermaster V550 (80+ Gold); CPU Cooler: LC-CC-120; Case: Antec GX505; Fans: Antec TrueQuiet 120mm x5; Monitor: AOC G2460PF (24'', 1ms, 144Hz, Freesync); Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB (Cherry MX Red); Mouse: Logitech G302; Surface: Roccat Taito Mid 5mm

Teraan

#10 » Post by Teraan » 03 Apr 2015 18:56

Gadoschi wrote:if you look at the character transfer server info, it clearly states "Lordaeron players only", meaning transfers from that server are only allowed to the OLD Lordaeron characters (with everything obtained up to the point of when the realm was shut down, not after that point)

it was allowed because there is a very large (stolen from molten) database of molten characters there, just lying around doing nothing, a great potential for population boost (with mostly experienced quality players) for our realm if you ask me
W/e, Molten is Molten, the great money factory, w/e realm we speak about. Yes, I'm ignorant.
Rmage - Fire PvE
Mahkarn - Survival PvE

Fivecapz

#11 » Post by Fivecapz » 03 Apr 2015 18:56

I request all of these transfers have ALL i repeat for those who cant read it the first time. ALL GEAR DELETED. given the default 78 pvp set for the appropriate class, and ALL achievments apart from the mainones WIPED.

HERE IS THE REASON -----------

Server allows buying ALL OF THE GEAR via donations OR EVEN JUST REGISTERING.

That's literally all the reason you need. I have no idea how battledale was even approved.

Teraan

#12 » Post by Teraan » 03 Apr 2015 18:58

Fivecapz wrote:I request all of these transfers have ALL i repeat for those who cant read it the first time. ALL GEAR DELETED. given the default 78 pvp set for the appropriate class, and ALL achievments apart from the mainones WIPED.

HERE IS THE REASON -----------

Server allows buying ALL OF THE GEAR via donations OR EVEN JUST REGISTERING.

That's literally all the reason you need. I have no idea how battledale was even approved.
This, tho probably it won't even happen, so all we can do is trash them. *cough*
Rmage - Fire PvE
Mahkarn - Survival PvE

Fivecapz

#13 » Post by Fivecapz » 03 Apr 2015 19:00

I WILL MAKE MULTIPLE TOPICS, OR UNTIL I GET BENT. IF THIS DOESNT COME TO PASS.

Gadoschi
Donor

#14 » Post by Gadoschi » 03 Apr 2015 19:23

Fivecapz, stop it.

Not every molten player is a rich daddy kid with issues, I know for a fact there are plenty good people there who have worked hard for every level, quest, item, mount, pet.

So your behaviour only makes me think you are jealous - perhaps of their gear, achievements, or something else I don't know - if you are, you have no reason to be, and it also means you do not your gm's judgement and their ability to separate the good from the bad.

I will say no more about this topic, as it's getting tedious.
PC
MB: Asus M5A97 R2.0 (AM3+); CPU: AMD FX 8300 (@4,2GHz); GPU: Gigabyte R9 380 4GB GDDR5 (@1,15GHz); RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866MHz (2x4GB Kit); PSU: Coolermaster V550 (80+ Gold); CPU Cooler: LC-CC-120; Case: Antec GX505; Fans: Antec TrueQuiet 120mm x5; Monitor: AOC G2460PF (24'', 1ms, 144Hz, Freesync); Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB (Cherry MX Red); Mouse: Logitech G302; Surface: Roccat Taito Mid 5mm

Fivecapz

#15 » Post by Fivecapz » 03 Apr 2015 19:28

If by '' and it also means you do not your gm's judgement and their ability to separate the good from the bad. '' you ment i dont trust their judgment, then i absolutely DO NOT TRUST THEIR JUDGMENT. but hey, not like they're gonna listen to the pvp side of the conversation ever, since all they do is pve anyway.

And no Gadoschi, i am not jelous of the gear, i am quite satisfied with all the gear i have aquired myself via raiding, arenas or dungeons. I have absolutely no reason to be jelous, what i dislike is that people come from servers where they can buy gear with money, coins or whatever else it is, and then just go get achievments the same way and then say i have achievment, so gear is legit, when infact it's donated for.

And no, im not saying everyone on molten is a rich daddies boy or girl, no not at all, i played on molten myself for a bit, and raided with mature people who earned their gear, but this is not the case here, all of the proof is solid, hence my proposition is valid, and SHOULD BE DONE. That is all.