About SotA Ban

Vynlord

About SotA Ban

#1 » Post by Vynlord » 09 Mar 2015 19:09

While i was playing on my Hpaly today on sota, before it started someone named Arockalypse or something a dk DG me and 3 more started pvping @ SotA. and i died even before i take SS

and after that i was on my warr a few hours later and someone named Legolasc a rogue and Demonscream was pvping before started and i also went and started pvp and while BG continue going on i just got 3 days permanent ban without any warning or something or letting me say something. and Demonscream is someone who is GM for sure miss suing this kind of ability.
You die as you lived; insipid and ignorant.

Arockalypse
Donor

Re: About SotA Ban

#2 » Post by Arockalypse » 09 Mar 2015 19:37

Are you like retarded or something?
first of all, most of the times i go on cannons for [Artillery Veteran]
If i notice that vehicles are being taken to the other gate, then yes i get down and dg some ppl sure
Second, get some proof before talking shit because I'm getting tired of morons
Why the hell would i even dg you....
I farm achievements, gripping you before you can carry a bomb or get on a vehicle is not useful for me.
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Doctor_J
Developer

#3 » Post by Doctor_J » 09 Mar 2015 19:40

1) You got 3 day ban not perma
2) As I already said if horde players had done same to you you should have reported and it only takes 1 key press depending on your keybindings to take ss and upload somewhere and send link in ticket or post on forums
3) It was the rogue who started pvp and you joined in on this even though I never even tried to attack back since boat was not even there yet andwas still in preperation time.

belendor

#4 » Post by belendor » 09 Mar 2015 19:49

pics or didn't happend!
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

Torcano
Donor

#5 » Post by Torcano » 10 Mar 2015 02:33

What a retarded beta test bg is all I say when I see sota QQ threads. I only play once a week but last time I joined sota, we were on the boat when some dk rolled up with path of frost on and deathgripped me off the boat in the middle of the sea and fucked off. Had to swim all the way to the beach to face the tryhards. LOL. Blizzlike k.
Infinite Rage!
gave my toons away /inactive/

Evildead

#6 » Post by Evildead » 10 Mar 2015 03:04

belendor wrote:pics or didn't happend!
https://imgur.com/NhsJUyc.jpg

Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds.

~Albert Einstein.

Nyeriah

#7 » Post by Nyeriah » 10 Mar 2015 06:19

Torcano wrote:What a retarded beta test bg is all I say when I see sota QQ threads. I only play once a week but last time I joined sota, we were on the boat when some dk rolled up with path of frost on and deathgripped me off the boat in the middle of the sea and fucked off. Had to swim all the way to the beach to face the tryhards. LOL. Blizzlike k.
If you compare the current state of sota and the state it had during the beta testing you'd say it wasn't at all sane to have released it. Actually, unlike Isle of Conquest, SotA never had a "beta test" per se so to speak.

Torcano
Donor

#8 » Post by Torcano » 10 Mar 2015 06:34

And here I was praising the state the bg is in and calling it a beta. Scratch that, make it early access alpha. :lol: Sad but true.
Infinite Rage!
gave my toons away /inactive/

hema

#9 » Post by hema » 22 Mar 2015 14:35

hi iam picu i got bann cuz my cousin sccamed but not me who sccamed we have same Ip cuz we are in same house but not in same home so idk why i got bann and i didnt do anything and ask pple in game and they will tell u that iam good person iam hema and that fucking cousin name mostafa is sccamer not me and he tryed to sccam me befor beut he couldnt plz help me and they told me that i got bann cuz of jimihendrix ask him iam his friend and he know iam not mostafa so plz help me to get my account back plz help me

Chasity
Former Staff

#10 » Post by Chasity » 22 Mar 2015 14:38

Wrong topic mate - open your own or to not waste your time and the staff time - this is not going to happen. This ban will be not lifted
"and rly ... Location -- IKEAland .. you re rly pissed of by guy who is from IKEA :D"

hema

#11 » Post by hema » 22 Mar 2015 14:46

chasity listen plz iam not that person who sccamed iam his cousin but i dont talk to him anyway cuz he tryed to sccam me befor but for fucking shit his ip is same as mine cuz same rawter so he logged and gms thought that he is me and banned me and ask pple in game and they will tell u and i never sccamed anyone and he got bann allrdy on his accounts and he left wow then idk why he sccamed again but i swear iam not that person who sccamed and many pple know that and that jimi know that ask jimihendrix also as pple saied iam sccamed his account but i didnt and he know that mostafa is my cousin not me so plz chasity help me

belendor

#12 » Post by belendor » 22 Mar 2015 19:21

LOL, this guy.
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

Nyeriah

#13 » Post by Nyeriah » 22 Mar 2015 21:25

And locking this one too, it was resolved anyway