I cant take any more of this

keez
Donor

I cant take any more of this

#1 » Post by keez » 19 Feb 2015 03:25

We all know the state of our 3v3 ladder.
But this is just too much to handle.
When you think people cant be worse than they already are, you are wrong cuz they can be even worse.
Therefor I am here to say that Chillmaster and Shaharan are a disgrace to this server, wintrading at 3 am with some friends to get Chillmasters hunter closer to 2k.
Just let me repeat, Chillmaster, 2k.
Think about this, this guy is so bad I dont even know how he got 1950 in 2s and we are now gonna see him with 2k in 3s.
All because of wintrading and playing vs low teams.
http://www.truewow.org/armory/arenateam.php?n=LAG%20inc
As you can see they were getting fed rating from their friends or whatver, when i saw this i tried to do the only thing possible to stop it - que 3v3.
I got 2 friends to come online and we joined but we got in vs the other team.
The players from that team are so undergeared for 3v3 its ridicoulous to even think about them queing.
They just stood there in the room when gates opened waiting to be killed, I guess thats what they have been doing vs "Rank 1" team.
And ofcourse as soon as we were done they all went offline happy that they got to play 9 games vs some 0 rating team only to get +4 rating per game.
Is the staff gonna let this go on until they reach 2k?
People can call me butthurt, crybaby or whatever i really dont care anymore but if this thing continues I swear I will retire from this server because I dont want to even look at the ladder where only dodgers get top and expect rewards.

Kajel

Re: I cant take any more of this

#2 » Post by Kajel » 19 Feb 2015 04:15

Being there as a witness I can say that what's been said is true. At least if you're gonna trade make it believeable. The 3s ladder this season is an eyesore to look at. (Epic le trole fase meme)

Rip 3s
#MyWorld
#JustinBieber
#Dudewitwings

Shanky

#3 » Post by Shanky » 19 Feb 2015 04:16

Well wintrading is a pretty shitty move to pull off and if GMs are allowing this then why delete WF shoulders of people who came with the merge? Since what this says is that noone cares about that sort a thing.

EDIT: I was even in the Keez's team and saw it happen,they didnt even get out of the spawn room and attempt to atleast make it look like a real match.Just stood there.

Shaharan

#4 » Post by Shaharan » 19 Feb 2015 04:35

lol lost count of keez QQ posts. how many were there again? xD
To the neutral person reading this: basically some low gear 3v3 team was queing 10 games for points or w/e so chillmaster called me and another friend to farm them. Its just ridiculous how many times these sort of accusations have to be answered now really. Keez just can't stand that anyone other than him/his team will get 2k rating in 3v3. Now chillmaster chooses to not play vs keez or w/e (dodge) but thats his choice. Doesn't mean he cant farm low teams or w/e. There is like a qq post from Keez every 2 months or sth now, its just funny and its always vs the same people - dropdead(Mosthated), me, chillmaster and divix. If you wanna make some anti-dodging rule or w/e or anti-farming low rated team rule, then go ahead. But as of now, I don't understand how any rules were broken. Also everytime some low rated team doing 10 games is farmed, Keez accuses the farmers of wintrading. Accuse them of dodging/or farming low rated teams or w/e. Don't make a fool out of yourself every few days and post the same shit over and over again.
Peace

keez
Donor

#5 » Post by keez » 19 Feb 2015 04:54

Shaharan wrote: To the neutral person reading this: basically some low gear 3v3 team was queing 10 games for points or w/e so chillmaster called me and another friend to farm them.
To the neutral person reading this: Its very unlikely that anyone would que 10 games in 3v3 for points.
People who do 10 games for points usually que 2s.
Its also very unlikely that people will que for 10 games on a wednesday night because wednesday morning is flush.
So people who que for 10 games usually que at tuesdays right before the flush.
The wintrade, rating feeding or whatever you wanna call it is obvious.

keez
Donor

#6 » Post by keez » 19 Feb 2015 04:57

Shaharan wrote:lol lost count of keez QQ posts. how many were there again? xD
I'm afraid I've lost count too.
Its just that I cant stand looking at this like its something normal, like its OK to wintrade and dodge.
Dodgers and wintraders are a disgrace to the server.

Longi

#7 » Post by Longi » 19 Feb 2015 05:20

Well Keez... Bye and enjoy your retirement
Btw none cares if you leave server or no

Do you guys want to stop this shit about "wintrading" ? Yes? So instead of crying for bullshit, go and make teams for 3vs3 and que, que, que... more teams - less chance for Chillmaster
so what re you waiting for? Go go. .. lets stop this evil :D

scoobydobedo

#8 » Post by scoobydobedo » 19 Feb 2015 06:00

i totally dont get it , some people keep abusing and get what they want and when some one else abuses or gain with their hard work we see posts like this

if you wana go just go stop making threats over and over in forums
will just re quote longi
longi wrote:Well Keez...
Btw none cares if you leave server or no
and they always come back but meanwhile

good bye

Justicelight
Donor

#9 » Post by Justicelight » 19 Feb 2015 06:16

Keez, the only thing at max you can get with your post against any of them is showing to the server population how they are. You are not going to achieve nothing with this more than what I said and first impresion I had of this topic when I read it, was some similarity of the one I did where I asked you to queue 2vs2 against my team. But asking this will get the same result as it gets in game, they will not queue, especially when closer to 2k rating, maybe after, yes.

So you have to live with it, or don't sleep at all to stay in queue. But someone who queues when someone else is not in queue has the better position than someone who queue/is ready to and waits for specific players to queue.

I have to confirm that he doesn't want to queue vs specific team, but that is not punishable at all.

But I do have one question, which I may be wrong tho. Advertising on public channels "queue for arenas" and then doing nothing is something agaisnt the rules? Maybe its not so huge deal but just wanted to know.

Anyway, this is a desperate way to get what you want from the game, but hey, we all had desperate moments ;)

Good luck Keez and Chillmaster/Divix, I hope you both get what you want !
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Nyeriah

#10 » Post by Nyeriah » 19 Feb 2015 07:05

In my honest opinion these friendly trade-offs ruin the competitivity entirely. I could very well gather few of my friends that don't care about losing and get them to queue against me.

This is clearly an issue that needs to be addressed. I just don't know how and I'm afraid there might not be a way to deal with it.

Longi

#11 » Post by Longi » 19 Feb 2015 07:19

what about something like for RDF with GS needed. mby you can apply something like this for arenas too. So rating + pvp GS, some ppl wont be able to do 3vs3 :D but it seems a bit unfair

or samething like only ppl with circa same rating and gs will be able to fight .. so high ranked players wont be able farm low one :D

Roel
Founder

#12 » Post by Roel » 19 Feb 2015 08:13

The problem is last time we discussed this, people didn't want to see changes or couldn't find an acceptable way of addressing this. At least I can tell that no Wrathful titles will be given but they still have the advantage of the shoulders. And people are totally okay with that because this is blizzlike, it's just that our population isn't blizzlike.

Corba

#13 » Post by Corba » 19 Feb 2015 09:11

I rly dont understand point of ur topics Keez.
U always QQ about something and ur topics only became wars between u and rest of server.
Any1 who dont like can leave, but most of ppl like this server and they will stay.
If they wintrade only show how bad they are. If they cant beat any1 without wintrading it shows that they are noobs.
It is not ur problem cuz they are noobs same like it is not their problem cuz u are "pro".
Myalt
Corbas
Shmfmt

deadroses

#14 » Post by deadroses » 19 Feb 2015 09:12

Some idiot up there said "Instead of whining, go create a 3v3 team and que into them."

That's the whole fucking point of this topic. Whenever you try to do that, even with ridiculous setups that aren't viable and are countered by their comp (Fire RMP vs PHDk), they somehow manage to lose those games and log off after one loss. Yet they have no problem farming teams that can't beat them, presumably because they're their friends. Do you really think Keez would be complaining if chillmaster was a fair player that got his rating in a deserved manner? Of course not, no one would, everyone would respect him as a great player, not a 3am gladiator.
Wage------- LF ICC carries so I can get DBW and be just like every other faceroll cancer warrior that presses spinstorm and wins.

Justicelight
Donor

#15 » Post by Justicelight » 19 Feb 2015 10:01

"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."