Explain me this?!

chaseyourdream

Explain me this?!

#1 » Post by chaseyourdream » 07 Jan 2015 13:50

Hello,
This morning while i was in SoTa something really weird or at least new to me happened. The player Icedmilk was alone on the beach. I saw him how he got in that demolisher and maybe he would #solohard our gate. But from a driver of that demolisher somehow he took one of the passanger spots as you can see on that 2 screenshots :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rbjrf7&s=8#.VK0pYS4YO3E
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=xlc706&s=8#.VK0ply4YO3E

The sreanshots doesnt show you the moment of which he was a driver because i didnt expect this but the rest of the Alliance players can prove that he was ALONE and excuses like the driver might leave the demolisher etc are useless.

I waited till the end of the round 1 because i wanted to try this also. I asked Hunteruss to be a driver and i be a passenger to see if he leaves the driver spot if i will still be in that demolisher and i was still in. But when i tried to do this trick from a driver to get a passenger spot i couldnt which means this player Icedmilk was abusing this very well.
-Chase

Shmoo

Re: Explain me this?!

#2 » Post by Shmoo » 07 Jan 2015 13:55

Wha wha wha. Apparently you've never driven a tank, and can switch places to passenger seat on occaison. Better yet to explain why you killed one of our hordies before SotA ever started, you crybaby.

I'll upload the SS of Despin getting killed with YOUR debuffs on him before the battle started.

Edit:

Please note that the passenger seat isn't always showing vacant. I've seen many allies do the very same thing, so PLEASE don't EVEN say your faction is not just as guilty.
Last edited by Shmoo on 07 Jan 2015 14:09, edited 1 time in total.
Shmoo: 80 Druid
Icedmilk: 80 Death Knight
Milkbubbles: 80 Paladin

Virdo
Donor

#3 » Post by Virdo » 07 Jan 2015 14:01

chaseyourdream wrote:Hello,
This morning while i was in SoTa something really weird or at least new to me happened. The player Icedmilk was alone on the beach. I saw him how he got in that demolisher and maybe he would #solohard our gate. But from a driver of that demolisher somehow he took one of the passanger spots as you can see on that 2 screenshots :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rbjrf7&s=8#.VK0pYS4YO3E
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=xlc706&s=8#.VK0ply4YO3E

The sreanshots doesnt show you the moment of which he was a driver because i didnt expect this but the rest of the Alliance players can prove that he was ALONE and excuses like the driver might leave the demolisher etc are useless.

I waited till the end of the round 1 because i wanted to try this also. I asked Hunteruss to be a driver and i be a passenger to see if he leaves the driver spot if i will still be in that demolisher and i was still in. But when i tried to do this trick from a driver to get a passenger spot i couldnt which means this player Icedmilk was abusing this very well.
Rather explain urself why ur attacking and then killing someon in sota in the beach (this morning) before bg even starts? Mr. bug abuser :>

Vaen

#4 » Post by Vaen » 07 Jan 2015 14:05

It's a joke that this BG is still open with the passenger seat abusing bug.
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

Shmoo

#5 » Post by Shmoo » 07 Jan 2015 14:10

Vaen wrote:It's a joke that this BG is still open with the passenger seat abusing bug.

Yes, I wish they'd just can this bg altogether, it's lame and stupid.

I also like how it's abusing when horde does it, but when your faction mates do it, hey, it's A-OK!

Shmoo

#6 » Post by Shmoo » 07 Jan 2015 14:24

SS1 of Despin getting attacked before battle. You can clearly see I'm still on the boat:

SS#2 Despin at half life:

Note the priest debuffs, courtesy of Chase.

Also note the Preparation buff, as well as the "honorless target" buff.

Bordin
Donor

#7 » Post by Bordin » 07 Jan 2015 14:59

Shmoo wrote:SS1 of Despin getting attacked before battle. You can clearly see I'm still on the boat:

SS#2 Despin at half life:

Note the priest debuffs, courtesy of Chase.

Also note the Preparation buff, as well as the "honorless target" buff.

Can't wait to see staff with answer "You can't see anything from this SS" ^_^
When is staff going to take care of ally abusing scum?
If you can't do you job properly, leave it to someone else...

benzviliran

#8 » Post by benzviliran » 07 Jan 2015 15:41

Im not sure if changing seats while on demolisher is a bug abuse as it seem part of the game mechanics to me its even written in the description "change seats" but im not 100% sure.

altough if its a bug abuse i doubt icedmilk knew about it, also i could give a long list of players who did this :D
I am the swarm

Doctor_J
Developer

#9 » Post by Doctor_J » 07 Jan 2015 15:49

if changing seats in demolisher is abuse then theres plenty more people are have abused this, yes branhos.

ItchyVortex

#10 » Post by ItchyVortex » 07 Jan 2015 15:51

I cant tell if being a passenger with no driver is blizzlike or not because i cant find any video or information proving it, but when a demolisher driver is alone in his vehicle and goes to passenger, the vehicle becomes a bit buggy and visually in a incorrect position, making it hard for melees to hit.

#closesota
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Naljs

#11 » Post by Naljs » 07 Jan 2015 17:05

I've seen a lot of people do this and I've never even considered it a bug since you have that tank visually down in the corner and can just swap spots there. There seems to be lacking info about it on Google, and the only thing I found was a Flame Levithan encounter where the tank would despawn if you switched seats.

However
Bordin wrote:Can't wait to see staff with answer "You can't see anything from this SS" ^_^
When is staff going to take care of ally abusing scum?
It's true, you can't see anything from that SS. I have a priest too, it could've been me. It could've been anyone, really. There isn't even any combat log, not even a scoreboard that shows who is in the BG. Just a targeted character way out of range with some priest dots on him.
Don't come with clever remarks and pretend hordes never abuse, I find it rare to find any player (both factions) on this server who doesn't exploit something.
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

Shmoo

#12 » Post by Shmoo » 07 Jan 2015 17:20

Understand something.

When you die before the battle starts, you are stuck. You can't do ANYTHING, not even alt-f4. I know, it happened to me when my boots failed, and I died during preparation. There is a ticket I made about it, when it happened.

Therefore, I feel that, incapacitating a player before the battle even starts, alters the battleground in a way that can't be done in other battlegrounds. And an even bigger abuse, in my opinion.

While I cannot prove that it was Chase, I know it was: (Virdo /w during the next bg: EotS regarding the post about me, and I promptly responded.) and I'm sure the 2 others can vouch; I even asked in LFG to q rbg, first when it was 6v3 then immediately after, when it was 6v2, because Obmiz left.

I don't have SS of that, but there are chat logs and such.. if that even means anything.

Edit: note to self: L2 proofread.

Doctor_J
Developer

#13 » Post by Doctor_J » 07 Jan 2015 21:55

ye cant find any information about this either only info I can find is that blizzard apparently removed the passenger seats from these in patch 4.0.6 on retail and made tanks slowable and stunable.

benzviliran

#14 » Post by benzviliran » 07 Jan 2015 22:12

Doctor_J wrote:ye cant find any information about this either only info I can find is that blizzard apparently removed the passenger seats from these in patch 4.0.6 on retail and made tanks slowable and stunable.
thats a sign, a sign we should upgrade into a new patch! xd
I am the swarm

Nyeriah

#15 » Post by Nyeriah » 08 Jan 2015 00:37

FL tanks don't despawn if you switch seats.I really doubt the sota ones would. It's just a game mechanic