Eryx Abusing again!!!

MacHeat

Re: Eryx Abusing again!!!

#16 » Post by MacHeat » 17 Dec 2014 14:32

dont get mad son, you will win a bg w/o abuse...someday.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
Mac - Undead Warlock SPERMIK
MacHeat - Demolition Warlock ™, Blood Elf - Bloodcraft
MacHeat - Undead Warlock TW!]

Virdo
Donor

#17 » Post by Virdo » 17 Dec 2014 14:33

scoobydobedo wrote:deleted
You sir are definately wrong. Please go play tetris or sims.

Anyway about Eryx, i must say he has been abusing a lot this morning in bg's, ive been really surprised how players in battleground chat were complaining but none of them has the balls to report.

I am not playing here to be an FBI and take SS, videos or whatever (my pc sucks and my game freeze very often), i am here to enjoy the game, play fair pvp without any kind of exploits such as »lag«, teleporting, paladin with blink (yes hes blinking half map, but today hes been doing short blinks, he probably tought he wont be caught. Just some of us players in bg noticed cuz we've been targeting him and trying to kill him with flag). It seems his lag appears once he picks up the WSG flag, making him impossible to kill sometimes becouse hes using some weird lag advantage.

Im not mad if i lose bg, im more mad if i see some retard doing weird stuff and winning due to exploits, bugs etc…im happy enough that there are active battlegrounds, i dont care win or lose as both of them r point of this game, u cant always win neither can always lose, but stop using random exploits just to win the game.
There is also other troublesome players such as: 1. Antary (alt+f4 in horde wsg flag so hordes leave the room and he comes back online to pick flag/caps flag in arathi basin on LM while invisibile so none can see him..). 2. Branhos (blinking from the ground up to the alliance graveyard, blinking down to tunnel).

I remember a wsg 2 weeks ago where it was 6 alliance and 8 horde (Sickbrain and Mac were there, they could confirm this if they remember), Eryx took the wsg flag and kept teleporting, making our rdps impossible to dps Eryx down and return the flag – yes he capped the wsg flag, we had a good group and it was 6a 8h…

Take action about this, becouse this is a serious issue that we have going on here. My suggestion would be perma ban for Eryx since hes doing this for long time now and let him pick another server where he can freely abuse.

P.S. stop editing ur posts and being ashamed what u wrote. stop defending abusers @scooby

scoobydobedo

#18 » Post by scoobydobedo » 17 Dec 2014 14:34

deleted
Last edited by Guest on 17 Dec 2014 14:49, edited 1 time in total.

Dropdead

#19 » Post by Dropdead » 17 Dec 2014 14:36

Gotta admit tho , scooby arguments are stronger indeed : (((

MacHeat

#20 » Post by MacHeat » 17 Dec 2014 14:37

and for our MDPS, its impossible to hit him. you cant hit what its not there. and while we're just waiting for him to "unfreeze" he is across the map, all safe. that is not cool, man...not cool.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

MacHeat

#21 » Post by MacHeat » 17 Dec 2014 14:38

so punch of players saw him do it. bunch of players complain and report this non stop. providing a possible trick on how he did it (read my earlier comment) and scooby's comment is ; he didnt do it. stop qquing.
i mean, for real?

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#22 » Post by Kindzadza » 17 Dec 2014 14:39

What gave you the idea we are banning without evidence?

MacHeat

#23 » Post by MacHeat » 17 Dec 2014 14:43

Kindza, did you take a look at the hardware trick i posted?

Demol
Former Staff

#24 » Post by Demol » 17 Dec 2014 14:55

This is so going off-topic.
To conclude with it, he was banned before like Kindzadza already said, and no, we never ban without evidence, we always look through everything we have, including proofs provided, player's history, and possible scenarios, then we take action accordingly leaving the ban as the last resort.

Nyeriah

#25 » Post by Nyeriah » 17 Dec 2014 15:02

We are more than glad that you people have stepped ahead and are trying to contribute on investigating this, however, there's already an investigation of our own that has been ongoing for a long while now, so there's no point for this topic to go further at all. As I said on a previous response, if anyone has any effective way to reproduce the lag feel free to send any of us a personal message. The abuse itself should not be discussed in the public forums.

For all that it counts, it's not caused by any lag macro as that was the first thing to be checked.

If Eryx himself reads this, he should also contact any of us directly immediately.

Thank you and that will be it for now