Hate speech on world

dallas

Hate speech on world

#1 » Post by dallas » 16 Aug 2014 23:40

Its been going on for like 20 mins and i really surprised that admins allow such behavior on world chat, such amount of profanity and hate toward Jews is disturbing, and that is not the first time that members of certain guild express such attitude which is shame full towards all victims of WW2 and especially victims of Holocaust. Some of examples:

I'm rather surprised about Ragnorak who really doesn't know his own national history and what genocide did Japanese forces did in China and whose allies was Japan during WW2.

You can also chek the whole chat log and see what has been said.

bloodlover

Re: Hate speech on world

#2 » Post by bloodlover » 16 Aug 2014 23:54

Can't you just ignore him if you are offended?

Also, I assume you are speaking of Nanking? A lot of so called "facts" are kind of blurry and the Chinese government is known for not having the Japanese at heart so I wouldn't trust completely in what they say.

dallas

#3 » Post by dallas » 17 Aug 2014 00:04

Its not about him, its about the constant poisonous speech coming from certain ppl and its being tolerated on world. Also ignoring doesn't solve the problem.

bloodlover

#4 » Post by bloodlover » 17 Aug 2014 00:08

Again, I see nothing wrong with the chat. Ppl actually care about some pixels? Why should it not be allowed? You can ignore whoever is bothering you.

People get butthurt over anything these days.

ilyailyailya

#5 » Post by ilyailyailya » 17 Aug 2014 00:10

It's the ordinary internet behavior nowadays, get over it.
You either join them or ignore them (by ignore I just mean don't pay attention.. no need to use the ignore function and possibly ignoring a raid leader and then missing on pugs that you might've needed.)
You'll find this on every private server, and probably on retail too (although people on retail are a little bit smarter because they pay money..)
Truewow:

Horde:
Volkolak[ Shaman] {70}
Headquake [Shaman] {80}
Xcell [Rogue] {80}
Alliance
Skuletik[Death Knight] {80}
Devana [Hunter] {80}

Primeevil wow:

Horde Thorbjorn [Hunter] {60}

Lordaeron:

Skadi/Velastra (velastra got scammed) aka therberg aka jewberg aka ked aka hime aka scotty

dallas

#6 » Post by dallas » 17 Aug 2014 00:11

Yes I fucking get butt hurt cause half of my family from mothers side was killed in fucking Nazi camp at Mathausen.

Etro
Honorary Member

#7 » Post by Etro » 17 Aug 2014 00:13

This kind of hate speech is not "anything" and gets people butthurt since WW2, even if it is meant as an immature joke. Last time I saw, this behaviour was against the rules.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Arockalypse
Donor

#8 » Post by Arockalypse » 17 Aug 2014 00:19

i was talking about his suicide but okay :roll:
dallas you've tried many times to attack me and players from my guild now, i think it's time u give up and focus on playing.
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Kindzadza » 17 Aug 2014 00:21

All three muted (someone for direct words, someone for accepting the "idea").

Locking.