Branhos

Kniteknite

Re: Branhos

#31 » Post by Kniteknite » 07 Sep 2014 08:14

Divovski wrote:
Nyeriah wrote:
Fastor wrote:Might work. But better to make cannons, bombs and gates unusable and undamageable as tanks are.
If players can use cannons to damage other players while the battle hasn't started it is wrong to do so.
Cannon can dmg players, but they will get their hp back instantly while that doesnt work for cannons.
Yeah but if player gets killed by canon before bg starts they have to rez at gy
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Kniteknite

#32 » Post by Kniteknite » 07 Sep 2014 08:17

Doctor_J wrote:I have seen a lot of allies doing this in sota casting cc and/or dots before round starts then when bg actually starts you are already cc'ed and/or dots already on you.
sorry for all the posts, but not really. i set traps under demos but they don't go off until the demos become attackable when bg begins ^^
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Bluebell
Former Staff

#33 » Post by Bluebell » 07 Sep 2014 14:50

You can edit your posts.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Kniteknite

#34 » Post by Kniteknite » 11 Sep 2014 13:25

ok /bonk

Bordin
Donor

#35 » Post by Bordin » 08 Dec 2014 12:32

an enthusiastic group of allies, attacking me before SOTA even started and eventually kiling me. BG announcer saying 30 sec before bg starts, preparation buff still on and no BG timer on. As you can see Branhos targeting me, dpsing (you can see black magic proc), with rest of alliance fellows. That group there was attacking me and killed me before bg started.
If you can't do you job properly, leave it to someone else...

Doctor_J
Developer

#36 » Post by Doctor_J » 08 Dec 2014 12:45

1) You should have created a new topic in this section for report
2) In the ss you provided there is insuffecient evidence for any action to be taken ie no combat log showing actions against you and we dont know if you actually died there or not, a ss just showing enemy players near you is not suffecient evidence to prove you were killed or even attacked before round started,

Justicelight
Donor

#37 » Post by Justicelight » 08 Dec 2014 12:48

In the screenshot it is shown the red and violet damage, 1351 and 4327, and in addition of it the serpent sting debuff, which can be considered as a combat log if you want to.

However, you are right about the death proof, which is missing. I think he didn't tought to take multiple screenshots while taking damage, for future reports he will know.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Bordin
Donor

#38 » Post by Bordin » 08 Dec 2014 13:00

I was busy looking for GM in public channels while they were killing me... as justice noticed, anyone from staff members who wants to do his/her job properly can see on SS they engaged before BG started. I didn't trip over ship's board and died.. they killed me :p

Doctor_J
Developer

#39 » Post by Doctor_J » 08 Dec 2014 13:06

yes but even though you can see damage hitting you it does not show who used ability against you that damaged you is and as previously said there is also no evidence that you died.

Justicelight
Donor

#40 » Post by Justicelight » 08 Dec 2014 13:19

Regarding the "who damaged him" issue, you can see the serpent sting debuff which has 14 seconds left (15 seconds is the duration), so clearly Dep (hunter lvl 80) attacked him. That is that player for sure, regarding the other damage seen there, no clue if it was the hunter or the other two.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Bordin
Donor

#41 » Post by Bordin » 08 Dec 2014 13:24

I'm sorry doc, you are right... They didn't attack me. They just came to say Hi and then we all played Hokey Pokey ^_^

Shmoo

#42 » Post by Shmoo » 16 Dec 2014 03:44

Doctor_J wrote:1) You should have created a new topic in this section for report
2) In the ss you provided there is insuffecient evidence for any action to be taken ie no combat log showing actions against you and we dont know if you actually died there or not, a ss just showing enemy players near you is not suffecient evidence to prove you were killed or even attacked before round started,

FYI Doc: You can see the "Preparation" buff on his buff line. I.E. before bg starts.

You don't see Branhos, because he's probably exploiting some LOS either under the dock, or in the water on the other side of the boat.
Shmoo: 80 Druid
Icedmilk: 80 Death Knight
Milkbubbles: 80 Paladin

Naljs

#43 » Post by Naljs » 16 Dec 2014 17:17

Isn't it about time to close this old topic since he's clearly not going to be punished by the initial accusation?
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

Dropdead

#44 » Post by Dropdead » 16 Dec 2014 17:49

A quick heads up , this guy use some new ''trick'' in wsg . He pick flag and wait in horde base with it , when all come back for him he blinks in some corner and end up in horde tunnel and getting away with flag . Before some1 says this is legit , there was no such thing possible in retail , and thats clearly a big abuse .

Fastor

#45 » Post by Fastor » 16 Dec 2014 17:59

He was reported already for blinking from ramps to tunnel. Havent seen him after doing it. Also dont know if he found new way but if its new, than punishment should be made.