[973] The Tower of Althalaxx

GM moderated forum to add bugged quests or remove previously bugged quests from the quest completer. Make sure you read the sticky so you report the quests correctly!
Sephiroth2008

[973] The Tower of Althalaxx

#1 » Post by Sephiroth2008 » 21 May 2011 02:55

http://old01.wowhead.com/quest=973

You must kill Ilkrud Magthrull to gain the tome.
Bug: Ilkrud Magthrull's succubus minion has too much life and deals too much damage. Making it impossible complete within the recommended levels.

OkweL

Re: [973] The Tower of Althalaxx

#2 » Post by OkweL » 24 May 2011 08:15

Quest itself is FINE. Use search button on forum to look for more details about hp bug for summoned imps.

Sephiroth2008

#3 » Post by Sephiroth2008 » 24 May 2011 21:27

I understand that it's a core thing but why not add it to the QC until the core fixes it. Currently the quest is not possible for the level range. I was told in game to post it here, seems like a waste of time.

OkweL

#4 » Post by OkweL » 25 May 2011 07:46

I don't know who told you to post here, maybe 'he' suggested "quests" section to pick up a discussion if quests like this one should be included in QC, but definately Quest Completer reports is not the best place. Not a waste of time as you at least got clear reply. And to continue, quest works fine, so there is no single reason to mark it as "bugged" and then use quest completer for free reward. It is not also class specific quest needed for making progress in leveling your character (like DK starting area, totem quests for a shaman, summoning quests for warlock or redemption quest for paladin etc.).

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Kindzadza » 08 Oct 2011 01:53

The quest is working properly.Not bugged.Lock it please.

Alexandros

#6 » Post by Alexandros » 08 Oct 2011 02:06

Yes, did it on my druid on the TrueWoW realm earlier.