Obsidian Sanctum

Drago

Re: Obsidian Sanctum

#16 » Post by Drago » 20 Jun 2013 06:35

marko1984 wrote: BTW offtopic i hope u guys fix Middsummer if there are any bugs.. many ppl want those achievs!!!
Better start testing, it should start today as usually the events start 1 day earlier on Truewow :P
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

Polkic
Former Staff

#17 » Post by Polkic » 20 Jun 2013 10:34

Drago wrote:
marko1984 wrote: BTW offtopic i hope u guys fix Middsummer if there are any bugs.. many ppl want those achievs!!!
Better start testing, it should start today as usually the events start 1 day earlier on Truewow :P
The timers wore fixed I believe.

As for simple bugs there wore some speech about having a bug reporting section on forum.

Sanity

#18 » Post by Sanity » 20 Jun 2013 12:34

Myaoming wrote:
Sanity wrote:EDIT: Yeah, I'm getting rather sick of the incompetence on this server.
I once suggested to get you a pink color... Well nw I want it white, still not up to me though :)
Make it white for all I care, really. I'm only green for the server's benefits, such as getting HoR scripted. Oh wait, none around to apply it ...

Doctor_J
Developer

#19 » Post by Doctor_J » 20 Jun 2013 15:05

Sanity wrote:
Myaoming wrote:
Sanity wrote:EDIT: Yeah, I'm getting rather sick of the incompetence on this server.
I once suggested to get you a pink color... Well nw I want it white, still not up to me though :)
Make it white for all I care, really. I'm only green for the server's benefits, such as getting HoR scripted. Oh wait, none around to apply it ...
Believe only people who can apply c++ are roel and prodigy, and not sure what state of hor is on clean tc now, know it does not work on tw but some script did get pushed by tc.

Intervention
Former Staff

#20 » Post by Intervention » 20 Jun 2013 15:07

I know they should be running it but if I just went through an intense exam period and to be honest that was my priority, not running hor scripts. In saying that, I would have found time as those that have been helped by me would also agree. Seems i answer and deal with PMs.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!