Obsidian Sanctum

Sanity

Obsidian Sanctum

#1 » Post by Sanity » 18 Jun 2013 14:05

Sartharion's Flame Breath can be interrupted. Not sure about the drakes. Easy fix.

Sanity

Re: Obsidian Sanctum

#2 » Post by Sanity » 18 Jun 2013 14:14

Oh also his bounds aren't correct, btw.

Myaoming
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Myaoming » 18 Jun 2013 15:59

You mean Fire Breath there.
Also the Lava Wave does 0 damage.

Anyway, the report should be done here :P
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Drago

#4 » Post by Drago » 18 Jun 2013 18:58

Also, the Fire Wall was ULTRA fast last time I was in OS. I swear it was 10 times slower, I don't know if it's a bug or actually a fix to a bug but there, reporting it too...
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

Sanity

#5 » Post by Sanity » 19 Jun 2013 00:19

Myaoming wrote:You mean Fire Breath there.
Also the Lava Wave does 0 damage.

Anyway, the report should be done here :P
Update the fucking immunities and close it. Why on earth tell me to report it elsewhere, as it would be more than shameful if this bug would last for more than a week.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm getting rather sick of the incompetence on this server.

Etro
Honorary Member

#6 » Post by Etro » 19 Jun 2013 03:55

And you're a moderator.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Intervention
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Intervention » 19 Jun 2013 04:12

Etro wrote:And you're a moderator.
No he's not.
Update the fucking immunities and close it. Why on earth tell me to report it elsewhere, as it would be more than shameful if this bug would last for more than a week.

We have a lack of daily active developers but i am sure one of them can read this post and run the query.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Bluebell
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Bluebell » 19 Jun 2013 04:49

The blue drakes don't work very well, but I'm pretty sure the flame walls do damage. But there's no need to post a topic about this, especially in this section. We have a section for reporting raid bugs, and you could post it in the Staff forum. He told you to post it somewhere else because if people post things anywhere they want, why have different forums?

Are we going to make a new topic here for every single boss that has a slight problem?
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Etro
Honorary Member

#9 » Post by Etro » 19 Jun 2013 05:33

Intervention wrote:
Etro wrote:And you're a moderator.
No he's not.
O.o I just realised he doesn't have "Moderator" under his username, but i see the username green coloured.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Intervention
Former Staff

#10 » Post by Intervention » 19 Jun 2013 06:54

Yes because he was a moderator/dev and then he went on holidays and didn't want to be a moderator but he was helping us as staff so he has the green text so he can see all our forums whereas normal staff helpers or STR testers have every limited access.

Also Bluebell is right. Regardless of how easy something is to fix, you should post it in the right forum space. Sanity, considering you have staff forum access, a post there would have been more efficient as devs would be more likely to check it on a regular basis, there is no need for rude backlash.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Polkic
Former Staff

#11 » Post by Polkic » 19 Jun 2013 07:51

I believe we all have better things to do right now. Exams and shitz.

Doctor_J
Developer

#12 » Post by Doctor_J » 19 Jun 2013 14:19

Immunities updated to include interupt, not sure about bounding though, never played with that xd

Hmm weird the query I writ to update this made 0 changes when I applied to str, only made changes when made to live realm xd, which in that case means for some reason already had this immunity on str xd.

Drago

#13 » Post by Drago » 19 Jun 2013 18:08

Drago wrote:Also, the Fire Wall was ULTRA fast last time I was in OS. I swear it was 10 times slower, I don't know if it's a bug or actually a fix to a bug but there, reporting it too...
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

Myaoming
Former Staff

#14 » Post by Myaoming » 19 Jun 2013 19:18

Bluebell wrote:but I'm pretty sure the flame walls do damage.
I did OS10 with only 1 player with me 2 days ago and we noticed that Flame Tsumanis are not dealing any damage.

Oh I forgot to say that adds (Lava Blaze) won't attack unless a player in the raid moves. In a 10/25-man raid, someone will obviously move, but for example in my case of 2-man, we didn't really move to avoid them.

EDIT: I tested the Flame Tsunamis on STR and they did damage. Weird... I will do OS on Live Realm today to confirm.
Sanity wrote:Update the fucking immunities and close it. Why on earth tell me to report it elsewhere, as it would be more than shameful if this bug would last for more than a week.

Like a GM can update anything... Not my job. Anyway I suggest you try and control your tongue a bit and respect the forum rules...

The list of minor and annoying bugs on the server that in my opinion have an easy fix is quite big. And in my opinion again, TC and their priorities are also to blame, don't you think?
Sanity wrote:EDIT: Yeah, I'm getting rather sick of the incompetence on this server.
I once suggested to get you a pink color... Well nw I want it white, still not up to me though :)
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

marko1984

#15 » Post by marko1984 » 20 Jun 2013 05:53

I desagree with the way Sanity reported this... but he is right...
imo there should be a group of devs dealing with these little fixes.. coz as Myao said there is too fricken many of them... :s
BTW offtopic i hope u guys fix Middsummer if there are any bugs.. many ppl want those achievs!!!
Three mages!