Help ! Unbearable Lag !

azkaban

Help ! Unbearable Lag !

#1 » Post by azkaban » 16 Jun 2013 12:20

Hey guys,
I'm lagging since a couple of weeks. Some random lag spikes at random time. Max MS I got was 24 500 :o . Takes literally 7 minutes and 35 seconds to chat .. or to do any actions .. is there any solution to this? I tried pingzapper , but it didn't work for me .. Is this DDoS or just server having some weird-ass problems ? :x :?

Flexall
Donor

Re: Help ! Unbearable Lag !

#2 » Post by Flexall » 16 Jun 2013 21:22

DDoS attack
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Roel
Founder

#3 » Post by Roel » 16 Jun 2013 21:30

DDoS was only today.

professor

#4 » Post by professor » 18 Jun 2013 13:59

azkaban wrote:Hey guys,
I'm lagging since a couple of weeks. Some random lag spikes at random time. Max MS I got was 24 500 :o . Takes literally 7 minutes and 35 seconds to chat .. or to do any actions .. is there any solution to this? I tried pingzapper , but it didn't work for me .. Is this DDoS or just server having some weird-ass problems ? :x :?

yes some ppl including me have seriuse lag problems for weeks now.mine is not as high as urs but yes after a while of using pingzapper it doesnt help me atall anymore too.
there are lots of threads about it ppl asked to check it out.hopefully it will get fixed