High MS in server always :(

Karmin

High MS in server always :(

#1 » Post by Karmin » 03 Jun 2013 07:27

Heya people,

I left of play by long time in this server, when I returned I notified that now is very slow for me, I dont know what happen but i cant play properly.

Since 4 to 10am server time, my "ms" is 384 to 500 (yellow monitor), after is more of 900ms (red monitor).

i was checking this post http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=95427, here my tracerts:

I am from Venezuela and i have 1,5 Mb connection and new fresh Operative System installed...Windows XP SP2 64x (i like it), If you will help me, I will be so happy

Karmin

Re: High MS in server always :(

#2 » Post by Karmin » 03 Jun 2013 19:55

Here another tracert...

Flexall
Donor

#3 » Post by Flexall » 04 Jun 2013 00:32

It happens quite a bit. It's been like this every since the server was moved. I feel the server was best where it was, had less lag and all that. But meh, as long as the server is where it is, you will continue to lag out like that. I hate the be the bearer of bad news but facts are facts. The server was better off in the U.S. plain and simple.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Jimmie

#4 » Post by Jimmie » 04 Jun 2013 00:47

Since server moved to europe my latency droped to less than half (from 150ms average to 55ms). On other hand it seems that lag spikes happen more frequently now. Summing all up, I guess we are better in europe mostly because of the allegedly better defenses agains DDoS. But I don't deny it, US players are prolly having a bad time since server moved :lol:
Haven't seen me online? Well that's normal, I'm a rogue.

Intervention
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Intervention » 04 Jun 2013 01:19

South pacific players are too. But as an Australian I am used to being screwed over by lag. I am proud to say I'm better than alot of those with better ms than me ;)
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Karmin

#6 » Post by Karmin » 04 Jun 2013 01:35

so...there is not solution for me? should i change of server? ):

I was trying use PingZapper, but dont looks that it's not better the connection ._.

Intervention
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Intervention » 04 Jun 2013 01:51

We 'believe' there is something on our side that may cause this. Seems to be variable though and obviously it's not so easy to find the cause. I suppose patience would be the key here.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Karmin

#8 » Post by Karmin » 04 Jun 2013 05:05

Well, then i must wait while it will be fixed!

Al least i wanna share with you an information, i dont know if really is usefull or not...but here go!

When i am playing after 6am server time, my conection is nice! green monitor! maybe by low people at that moment...but if i continue playing hours and hours, green monitor continues! :D

if i turn off my computer, and back to WoW i lost the good conection...however, with this method i will do raids, but 6am server time is 12am for me xD and play by 10 hours is hard!!

I will love a day that i will play with good conection without evade the sleep.

Jimmie

#9 » Post by Jimmie » 04 Jun 2013 12:31

Karmin wrote:Well, then i must wait while it will be fixed!

Al least i wanna share with you an information, i dont know if really is usefull or not...but here go!

When i am playing after 6am server time, my conection is nice! green monitor! maybe by low people at that moment...but if i continue playing hours and hours, green monitor continues! :D

if i turn off my computer, and back to WoW i lost the good conection...however, with this method i will do raids, but 6am server time is 12am for me xD and play by 10 hours is hard!!

I will love a day that i will play with good conection without evade the sleep.
One troll solution would be keeping your PC turned on all the time :lol: Since you're from Venezuela your electric power should be almost for free with all that oil to burn :ugeek:
Haven't seen me online? Well that's normal, I'm a rogue.