lag every day

Bon Scott

lag every day

#1 » Post by Bon Scott » 16 May 2013 19:51

Hi

Since two weeks ago my latency is 1.2k +, when I ask for someone about latency, some people respond he also has lag.
I already tested on some other servers, and only here my latency is so high.
As I already said in tickets, it is not client side, otherwise my latency would be high on all servers I tested.
When many people are online on the server I have more lag.
11:00am ST - 10:00pm ST my latency too high, 12:00am ST - 07:00am ST my latency is normal (around 200)

I already deleted my cache folder and nothing.
Malcolm will be forever alive in our hearts /../

Boxis
Donor

Re: lag every day

#2 » Post by Boxis » 16 May 2013 20:02

absolutely same problem has my friend,he is from south america- 1-2k ms here,200ms on other europe server,higher latency at evenings.

Drago

#3 » Post by Drago » 17 May 2013 07:08

My latency always changes too since this time, it usually is like 75-150. Now, in raids or just in general game play it turns red, between 700-2000, and I had even 5k-10k MS one day. It's unbearable too I dare say, and I hope it gets fixed... I thought it had to do with the RAM update but I don't know...
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

Myaoming
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Myaoming » 17 May 2013 09:18

I must say that I'm getting weird lags as well...
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Holynando

#5 » Post by Holynando » 17 May 2013 18:46

i usually was lagging since 20 st but only 500 - 700 ms max, now i'm lagging all day with a 700 - 4.7k ms if i'm raiding, this started with that update...

Drago

#6 » Post by Drago » 17 May 2013 19:28

Today, I was fine in icc25n, like 100 ms, then 88, then a little rise to 300, then back to 80, then after afking for about 20 minutes, I had the same latency, but when I entered ICC and we went to Sindragosa, AFTER killing both mini boss drakes and the scene where SIndragosa comes in started, when I entered the room my MS raised to 1.5k. Relogged, still 1.5k. Then I relogged another time, it was the same, and in 1 minute it became 14k for no reason, my net is very stable, and it was stable today too.... I don't know what the fuck is going on but I hope we get a good explanation of it soon.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImage

Myaoming
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Myaoming » 17 May 2013 20:14

And now there's A LOT of players having issues connecting to the server... This is weird.
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Drago

#8 » Post by Drago » 17 May 2013 20:34

Indeed, especially considering this is a RAM update, the connection or the ISP didn't change, unless the complications Roel had with the ISP made them go a bit off their track and stomp us with mini DDoS attacks on each of us :3
ImageImage

Roel
Founder

#9 » Post by Roel » 17 May 2013 21:20

This doesn't seem to be related to any update and I don't know if we can solve it at the moment.
To help us find the cause of these problems, please Traceroute to the following IP when having lags:
Next to that, specific the latency that is shown in-game to see if it's any different.

Drago

#10 » Post by Drago » 17 May 2013 21:34

This is when I'm not lagging, I have no idea why is it not passing number 3 on the trace route...
ImageImage

Bon Scott

#11 » Post by Bon Scott » 17 May 2013 22:24

It is when i'm lagging
http://i41.tinypic.com/644013.jpg
Malcolm will be forever alive in our hearts /../

Drago

#12 » Post by Drago » 19 May 2013 16:34

This is interesting. Lagging in-game with my net fine while the pinging is showing perfect MS? :|
ImageImage

Drago

#13 » Post by Drago » 19 May 2013 17:02

I don'it like this...
ImageImage

Banebringer

#14 » Post by Banebringer » 20 May 2013 04:07

good is the truth my friends and I are all from Latin America and the truth is that we have the same problem our internet speed is normal but the game are not like 10 people we play from here and there but that by no know can not post hopefully can solve our problem thanks

Drago

#15 » Post by Drago » 20 May 2013 06:44

Banebringer wrote:good is the truth my friends and I are all from Latin America and the truth is that we have the same problem our internet speed is normal but the game are not like 10 people we play from here and there but that by no know can not post hopefully can solve our problem thanks
That's a problem of distance between you and the server... Nothing can be done about it, this topic is about people who are not far from the server and do not lag continuously, rather at random times for no reason, their connection AND the distance from the server is fine...
ImageImage