Frost Infusion didn't complete. (Got SS)

Royal

Re: Frost Infusion didn't complete. (Got SS)

#16 » Post by Royal » 28 Feb 2013 01:07

It seems rules changed, they do not complete anymore.
None of these quests were originally meant to be completed.
There was never a change in the rules about completing endgame quests, the GM's never did that in the first place.

The only reason that quest was completed for you was cause the GM whom you sent the screenshots too had the great idea (one of his many great ones imo) to do something without consulting it with anyone else, cause you known that if you posted them in public, like Gnurg just did,the request would be turned down.
both factions used to Alt+F4 when getting MC on BQ, this is maybe where i got the idea of telling the Hordes about it? and in the end i got banned for it, which you have no right to come and bring it up to make me look like a hacker or an abuser.
Oh, i guess you learned that from your time raiding with INM when you were alliance. Its funny how apperently everyone knows this except Inter lol.

Anyway on topic:
Since you already completed quest's like this in the past, you should keep completing them for people that provide screenshots, it is very unfair that you have assisted people in completing this quest back WHEN IT WORKED and now dont complete them when they, in fact, are bugging out.
My apologies, I'm just allergic to bullshit.
Avoid mirrors |:

Arockalypse
Donor

#17 » Post by Arockalypse » 28 Feb 2013 01:10

I avoid morons like yourself, and i reported the BQ quest because Infusion quests were completed for other players then myself when some were bugged.
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#18 » Post by Kindzadza » 28 Feb 2013 01:17

Royal what I do with my commands is none of your business.You have no right to judge my ideas okay?

I also have an intersting idea of perma banning you,because you simply start a debate that leads nowhere when someone mentions a game master or a staff member in general.Do you think this idea is also great?

@Gnurg submit a ticket in-game and refer to this thread.

Now on topic,I can see the player has the buff required and he survived obviously,so a GM should complete it for him.

@Inter,I wrote that topic on IRC because at that time the FI quest was bugged,well the aura was dealing more damage than usual and players were requesting it because there was no way of doing it.