Request to TrueWoW GMs

Intervention
Former Staff

Re: Request to TrueWoW GMs

#16 » Post by Intervention » 19 Feb 2013 14:08

That's enough. Take your personal quarrel elsewhere please.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Not Darchrow

#17 » Post by Not Darchrow » 19 Feb 2013 14:43

> implying that you're annoying me on purpose, not caring that you're a GM.
> I would've done same thing if the incident occurred with another staff member ( I'm treating you as any other staff, just like you're treating me like any other player, despite knowing you )
And vent, there is no quarrel, i was merely advising him to stop the best friend issue, not because it's annoying, but simply because it makes him look waaaaaaay unprofessional.
And no worries, there will be no further reply from me on this topic, those are the last things i had to say about the issue at hand.

Heihachi
Developer

#18 » Post by Heihachi » 19 Feb 2013 15:46

Not Darchrow wrote:> implying that you're annoying me on purpose, not caring that you're a GM.
> I would've done same thing if the incident occurred with another staff member ( I'm treating you as any other staff, just like you're treating me like any other player, despite knowing you )
And vent, there is no quarrel, i was merely advising him to stop the best friend issue, not because it's annoying, but simply because it makes him look waaaaaaay unprofessional.
And no worries, there will be no further reply from me on this topic, those are the last things i had to say about the issue at hand.
While I do believe the best friend thing does seem a bit unprofessional to some extent, he still shouldn't bring it up as all friends should be treated as players here. I do advise you two meet up sometime and talk out the problem together (seems you know each other in real life making it a bit easier). This Player vs Staff thing needs to stop. We volunteer for this server what would happen if we all left and when you needed icc resested due to a bug and there are no more GM's left what will happen? You need us as much as we need you.

On side note the fact that your reporting your friend as a staff member is good in my book shows that you want him to improve and get better. As long as it's helpful and not openly bashing him it's fine with me but there are lines with reviewing staff when you cross it the review turns into bashing. Just keep that in mind when reviewing people.

Bluebell
Former Staff

#19 » Post by Bluebell » 19 Feb 2013 15:50

Stop hijacking the thread, leave the poor OP alone, if the issue was solved as Myaoming said then lock the topic, if it hasn't been fixed then leave it for him to post something else. You guys have plenty of threads sprawled all over the forum, use them.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Myaoming
Former Staff

#20 » Post by Myaoming » 19 Feb 2013 16:16

Yes since I dealt with this, I'm locking this topic.
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE