Unban account

Cover25

Re: Unban account

#46 » Post by Cover25 » 12 Nov 2012 00:59

Justicelight wrote:I dont get it why he wasnt warned / 1h ban before a perma ban. You just stood there, looked how the guy is dazed by what is hapenning to him on this server and decided to perma ban him.

We all pay for our mistakes, but gm`s pay for theyr mistakes ?
Justice you've been around long enough to know hacking is a perma ban.

Intervention
Former Staff

#47 » Post by Intervention » 12 Nov 2012 01:00

My brain is overwhelmed with the poor English but yes I saw this ticket before I went to bed. Very strange indeed. Why would you report an issue when you're hacking or something. My opinion is to just remove the ban.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Begletsut

#48 » Post by Begletsut » 12 Nov 2012 01:01

But if u dont know if my bro was hacking or what the hell was happening there how can u ban him???

Cover25

#49 » Post by Cover25 » 12 Nov 2012 01:04

Begletsut wrote:But if u dont know if my bro was hacking or what the hell was happening there how can u ban him???
We (as I've said so please stop making accusations) studied your 'brother' for several minutes (Period of 10~) We came to the conclusion to ban your 'brother' for jump hacking. I'll wait for doc's input.

Begletsut

#50 » Post by Begletsut » 12 Nov 2012 01:10

Do u have some type of testings or something my brother has been hacked something i think u should begin to work better and ban HACKERS no random accs, dont think its a little strange everybody says nobody see my bro or me hacking and in channel world is writting for all of u GMs if u didnt see...

Begletsut

#51 » Post by Begletsut » 12 Nov 2012 01:54

i wanna talk whit (ROEL) and fix this misunderstanding once and for all ....

Doctor_J
Developer

#52 » Post by Doctor_J » 12 Nov 2012 14:28

Ok I know what I saw seemed very strange indeed, I did check the area where you was in wintergrasp when peithmin called me to witness it, what I saw did indeed look very much like hacking, I never actually seen the ticket from the player about this issue so I cannot comment on that, but due to doubts about whether player was hacking or not or as to exactly what was happening due to reasons stated in this thread think player should be unbanned in this instance.

I know I seen you and peithmin seen you and it looked very much objective, but even though when I looked I could not find any invisible barriers or objects in wintergrasp near where you were seen know these exist.

Begletsut

#53 » Post by Begletsut » 12 Nov 2012 14:54

I donot what happened I'll explain more, more or less (only the part of the barrier) when I put the ticket barrier was when I went with my brother bannearon as ... to picture in the same place and the barrier was gone ... not what happened so ... if someone understands me will know what happened I guess ...

Darchrow
Donor

#54 » Post by Darchrow » 12 Nov 2012 15:01

Voinyt, don't worry about your english, you'll be just fine in it soon :P
i know cos it's also my third language
anyway, i'd like to know what happened with Beglesut.... what decision has been made, if possible
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Cover25

#55 » Post by Cover25 » 12 Nov 2012 15:01

King, I'd like to personally apologize for the infraction that was taken against your account. It appears that it was a bug that mimicked ban-like symptoms and we decided that it's favor. Your account is unbanned and I apologize for the mistake that I committed.

Myaoming
Former Staff

#56 » Post by Myaoming » 12 Nov 2012 15:06

/cheer :D
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Darchrow
Donor

#57 » Post by Darchrow » 12 Nov 2012 15:08

Cover25 wrote:King, I'd like to personally apologize for the infraction that was taken against your account. It appears that it was a bug that mimicked ban-like symptoms and we decided that it's favor. Your account is unbanned and I apologize for the mistake that I committed.
/respect restored
:)
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

kindzadza ily

Begletsut

#58 » Post by Begletsut » 12 Nov 2012 15:30

thank you very much to recover my account take into account that I did nothing wrong just a bug report next time i would like to me that they had more confidence in me and I open each ticket is not to hurt or anything I would not want to accuse anyone only they have realized their mistake and apologize :) I'm content with that. Thanks again. My account works again as we leave

Darchrow
Donor

#59 » Post by Darchrow » 12 Nov 2012 15:33

enjoy playing again mate :)
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

kindzadza ily