How do you think about our staff? Review our staff here.

Sweetness

Re: How do you think about our staff? Review our staff here.

#91 » Post by Sweetness » 18 Dec 2012 05:15

Tell me...what exactly is 'matters such as those"??? Carefully worded response? LOL

Read the rules...don't really impress me. :mrgreen:

Btw, if this is staff review and I am reviewing you...someone else should be responding on you not you. You are in question and thus a neutral yet higher person to you should respond...seems legit no?

Cover25

#92 » Post by Cover25 » 18 Dec 2012 05:19

Inter is the highest staff rank attainable. If you would like I'll comment on your review.

Hi, you seem to only come onto the forums whenever one of your guildies gets into an argument with a staff member. Inter had every right to close two duplicates of one topic that was already closed by him as he closed them for a reason.

Mith was spoken to in-game, I was there and I can confirm that. Don't make hasty responses without knowing all the facts, makes you look like you're just attacking someone.

Sweetness

#93 » Post by Sweetness » 18 Dec 2012 05:21

What hasty response? I was asking questions that you all seem to ignore...and it was not 2 of the same topic. You are the worst person to be making reviews on anyone afaik. So many people have issues with you Cover. And how I choose to be on forums should not be of your concern. Im not one to be up and about on every issue.

Cover25

#94 » Post by Cover25 » 18 Dec 2012 05:23

Cover25 wrote: Don't make hasty responses without knowing all the facts, makes you look like you're just attacking someone.
Bad reputation doesn't mean a bad staff member.

As I said, you come on purely when a guildie is in a conflict, meaning your judgement is biased towards them.

Sweetness

#95 » Post by Sweetness » 18 Dec 2012 05:25

Bad reputation means Bad rep....PERIOD. Dont try to break it down.

And if i come up to the defense of a guildie, why is it a problem to you? Please ..try to stay ON TRACK...you stray alot with your personal views.

Cover25

#96 » Post by Cover25 » 18 Dec 2012 05:30

I am staying on track. This all correlates to your review on inter. Seeing how you wanted someone else, I'm reviewing it. Inter was in the right, as I've already mentioned. You're posting here in retaliation due to the closure of the topics your guildies made/played a large role in. Read what I've said above. Your judgement if flawed as you see through one's eye.

Take a step back, and look at his judgement. You'll see it was correct.

Sweetness

#97 » Post by Sweetness » 18 Dec 2012 05:36

I came here b/c I was left no option even though I said I was not reviewing anyone on my topic.

Have you even read my topics or are they hard for you to understand? I was not being biased. I asked questions, said to a point that sometimes the mods/gms are right etc. And those weren't the only topics i did.

Afaik, your judgement can be flawed too. Simple thing as reading and understanding can be tedious to some people.

I'm wasting time here with people who can't seem to comprehend simple things, who turn something into what it's not. I will continue to bring up what I see wrong...Not that it would matter b/c as all can see....GM OF TRUEWOW CAN DO NO WRONG :roll:

Gd Night

Nexxus

#98 » Post by Nexxus » 18 Dec 2012 05:43

@Royal, i didn't quit staff cause of "my friend is demoted ooooh demote me too now" No.

First reason is, seeing how many of you "Arock haters" wanted to demote him and other staff here were blind to see it. Or just didn't give a f about it.

Second reason is Demonscream saying he sees 3 green posts in "review our staff here" ending with smile ( :d ) or ( d:) w/e... Please guess what was his intentions? (He said it in GM chat ingame)

So you see, I understand clearly why Ragnorak and Flexxall quilted. Seeing how someone in higher position don't care what others members feels about something...
In my view, GM's and higher see Moderators like parlor maids who exist to clear trash for them. In the end, the one who cleaned most trash get promoted. (nothing personal to anyone)

"you have closed over 100 tickets (the most out of all staff) and have been testing items/quests/fixes and providing constant feedback." Inter-Arock before he was demoted. Seeing there how at least inter was only one supporting him for his work. If others did as well, he would be GM back then.

Peithne didn't got demoted, and he was getting attacks from many players complaining on him. Why? Cause he is doing many great things to this server, including char transfer now. They don't want to lose him ofc. Same would happen to Arock, if he was only higher lvl then moderator.

But I didn't come here to talk about that. What's done is done. I just wanted to point you out why i left. Not like you said "like a kid"

I know what Inter did for server too, so I disagree with anyone who thinks bad about him (As staff member)

Oh well small wall of text here. But at least I am using most common and simple English so everyone can understand without using dictionary :lol:

P.S sorry for late respond Royal. But didn't saw my self there till today lol.

Bluebell
Former Staff

#99 » Post by Bluebell » 18 Dec 2012 13:54

I'm probably not allowed to post here concerning this, but I don't care, 'cos, well, I'm me, and this look fun.
This is stupidly hard to read, isn't it, like, why would you do this? If you want people to favour you, don't put stupidly coloured text.

Now, I checked that SS of Hurtful getting muted and it did seem a bit OTT, however. By arguing Bisquick should have been muted, you agree that Hurtful should have been as well, so by what you've said, we can both agree now the mute was warranted. Now, why wasn't Bisquick muted? For the exact reason you outlined in one of your topics, he used caps in his sentence, whereas Hurtful uses caps for all of his sentence. That is a big difference, one is excessively using caps within one line, albeit yes, one lane, whereas the other is using it only one.

Furthermore, he did say "fuck caps", so he was aware of what he did, and furthermore when muted he went "w/e", suggesting that he knew the rules and knew he had broken them afterwards, and accepted his punishment, till y'all came to the forums anyway.

Also,
what profanity son? You have NO IDEA what profanity is... trust me. You don't. And neither do all these pretend gm's around here.
Kind of confirms:
I suggest some of your guild members grow up and grow up fast because i've been reading some pretty rotten things on world.
I mean, what kind of argument is "You think we're being bad now? Well we can be a lot worse, you have no idea!". It's pretty much confirming what you're capable of.

Now, the bit about reputation meaning bad staffmember "PERIOD"
Noun
The beliefs or opinions that are generally held about someone or something.
A reputation is not a fact. Otherwise, you have a reputation of being a whiney troll. Does that mean it's a fact? Well, according to you, yes. Don't go around slandering people and acting like your opinion of them is a fact. You come across as foolish.

Finally, the statement someone made about you only coming here to complain and defend your guild members, do you know what it comes across as? When you ONLY use the forum to defend your own you seem very negative and biased. Imagine if you went to a raid, and the raider leader only looted the boss if something dropped for one of their friends, it's the same concept, although the metaphor is tenuous at best, it still holds true. Oh, and the fact it took you many topics/posts to FINALLY us the correct medium to review staff implies you're seeking attention, can't follow simple rules and have a knack for breaking them. Have fun.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Sweetness

#100 » Post by Sweetness » 18 Dec 2012 14:01

Man bluebell lol..you are such a horrible forum troll. Keep it up. I was going to respond to everything you said but that would be taking me off this topic and I am not going down that road.

Bluebell
Former Staff

#101 » Post by Bluebell » 18 Dec 2012 14:06

Sorry, I will try use more caps, profanities and illogical arguments next time to appeal to you.

Sweetness

#102 » Post by Sweetness » 18 Dec 2012 14:08

Keep it up :) Maybe it will work :mrgreen:

Doctor_J
Developer

#103 » Post by Doctor_J » 18 Dec 2012 14:20

Nexxus wrote:Second reason is Demonscream saying he sees 3 green posts in "review our staff here" ending with smile ( :d ) or ( d:) w/e... Please guess what was his intentions? (He said it in GM chat ingame)
And you knew what rules are about moderators posting in staff review thread unless its a thankyou for a review about them, etc, and you seen how old staff review thread got trashed and looks like this thread is going same way d:

Bluebell
Former Staff

#104 » Post by Bluebell » 18 Dec 2012 14:24

Doctor_J wrote:
Nexxus wrote:Second reason is Demonscream saying he sees 3 green posts in "review our staff here" ending with smile ( :d ) or ( d:) w/e... Please guess what was his intentions? (He said it in GM chat ingame)
And you knew what rules are about moderators posting in staff review thread unless its a thankyou for a review about them, etc, and you seen how old staff review thread got trashed and looks like this thread is going same way d:
I believe that's because the concept of it is flawed. People rarely come here to commend staff, usually to complain, and when they complain they come to argue not state one thing. So when a staff member replies, the original poster will reply as well.

Folkk

#105 » Post by Folkk » 18 Dec 2012 14:27

Whats with all dem kids muting?
Did Roel gave everyone who raised their had mod title when the server population was low?

Whats with this lack of sense of humor and acting so cocky over some guys trying to have fun?
Don't like "mister who uses sarcasm allot " -> ignore

You're acting like some 12 year old . Always in need to feel in power and to have the last word ,and seriously, if you continue like this , boxing the clown is your job to do...
Folkk -Subtlety/Combat
Fleaks - Discipline/Holy