Bobsterisawsome Perma-Ban

Bobsterisawsome

Bobsterisawsome Perma-Ban

#1 » Post by Bobsterisawsome » 29 Sep 2012 14:16

HI, my name is Ian, i ahve been playing for + three years and I just made a HUGE mistake in which I am hating my self so much for doing. I was speed hacking, I admit it and I am not going to denie it. I got Perma-Banned. Now please, before you say,"Whatever," and forgetabout this post, plesae here me out.
I'm sorry. I'm stupid. I will never do it again. That is about all I can say to try to convince you to give me a second chance. You probably ban lots and lots and lots of hackers daily. However, i'm not a "troll" hacker. I play WoW sersiouly. All i ask of you is to unperma-ban my account and let me keep my player's. As much as i hate to say this (I deserve it though), you can delete all my armor, and gold (prefer if you didn't :/ ). I understand if you do though. But please, give me another chance, I will abuse your genorosity. I'm sorry. I'm sorry to you and other players. :oops: :arrow: :cry:

Sincearly
-Ian D.
-Hazuko

Intervention
Former Staff

Re: Bobsterisawsome Perma-Ban

#2 » Post by Intervention » 29 Sep 2012 14:18

If we remove your gold + items then we may as well just ban you anyway :lol: Plus that punishment is not so severe enough i think.

You can make a new account and begin leveling again. You should be more wise next time and not hack mate. Fair play is fair game.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Bobsterisawsome

#3 » Post by Bobsterisawsome » 29 Sep 2012 14:41

Intervention wrote:If we remove your gold + items then we may as well just ban you anyway :lol: Plus that punishment is not so severe enough i think.

You can make a new account and begin leveling again. You should be more wise next time and not hack mate. Fair play is fair game.
I understand this, and no haha you can romove all my gold and items, i just have been playing for a long time now and my characters are like my children. You can take all my items and gold, just please let me have my characters back. I also undertstand That fair play is fair game. Just one more chance? I have already deleted the prgram form my PC (WoWEmuHacker) :/

Flexall
Donor

#4 » Post by Flexall » 29 Sep 2012 15:02

No. You hacked, you won't be unbanned. Plain and Simple.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Ragnorak
Donor

#5 » Post by Ragnorak » 29 Sep 2012 15:15

It is clearly stated in the rules and in the rules of practically every other private server that hacking is completely unacceptable and the punishment for this action is a ban. You should've never attempted to hack for any reason, you knew the risk while doing it and got caught and now for some reason you want the staff to unban your account. A serious WoW player would never be stupid enough to put their work into their characters at risk by hacking. That's all I have to say
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

Doctor_J
Developer

#6 » Post by Doctor_J » 29 Sep 2012 15:20

If you cared about your characters you would not have hacked in first place, you don't just accidentally use hacks, if you hacked you did so on purpose and no second chances d:

And you should have realized using hacks which could have gave you an unfair advantage over other players was morally wrong.

Anyway has already said you can actually create a new account and level again.

Bobsterisawsome

#7 » Post by Bobsterisawsome » 29 Sep 2012 16:52

I'm not arguing. I'm begging. And its not like im speedhacking in bg's our stuff like that, it wasnt even on my main. It was on a lvl 10. Can you atleast restore my account. I will let you bring all my characters down to lvl 1. Please. People make mistakes. Also, It is my fault no one else's. I take the blame. Beg of you. :cry:

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Kindzadza » 29 Sep 2012 17:40

Sorry,rules are rules and we won't just start unbanning people now only 'cause you had time to create a topic and not to read the rules.

Topic locked.