Character Deleted!!

joeythereaper89

Character Deleted!!

#1 » Post by joeythereaper89 » 15 Jun 2012 16:15

i was playing wow last night and was on my level 80 hunter Dathrak and i went to bed he was still there....i logged on this morning and went to play and he was gone but all my other low level characters where still there is there anyway i can get him back or no?

Intervention
Former Staff

Re: Character Deleted!!

#2 » Post by Intervention » 15 Jun 2012 16:55

Er..name of character and account?
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

joeythereaper89

#3 » Post by joeythereaper89 » 15 Jun 2012 17:02

character name was Dathrak and account name is joeythereaper89

Roel
Founder

#4 » Post by Roel » 15 Jun 2012 18:34

Are you sure you didn't delete it yourself? I see it got deleted 10 minutes before you posted this. Being honest can only help you here.

If you didn't delete it then I guess some other person logged in to your account and I would suggest to change your password immediately.

Either way you can get your character back according to the recovery rules:
Roel wrote: I also have a nice deal for players who deleted their character in this month or the previous and are not able to donate. I can retrieve their character without donation but I will reduce their web points by 500, if you have less than 500 web points then it will become a negative value and you won't be able to spend them until you voted them back up.

joeythereaper89

#5 » Post by joeythereaper89 » 15 Jun 2012 19:32

if wasn't me i know for sure i wouldn't delete my best character like that and i am going to change my pass now because i think someone did get into my account and ty for all the help!

Tia

#6 » Post by Tia » 15 Jun 2012 20:45

To recover the character follow what Roel posted.

The IP from which the character was deleted is the same you used to login in the game yesterday and today, and matches the IP from where you are posting on the forums now. If you did not delete it, someone from your network did.