Voting Issue

Roel
Founder

Re: Voting Issue

#46 » Post by Roel » 08 Jun 2012 13:09

You can either click the title or the banner, it doesn't matter which one.

Intervention
Former Staff

#47 » Post by Intervention » 08 Jun 2012 13:31

Roel wrote:You can either click the title or the banner, it doesn't matter which one.
K figured.

@Peithne Hm it's never not counted for me... >.< little bugs, random i suppose.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Misanthrop

#48 » Post by Misanthrop » 27 Dec 2013 15:50

Whenever i try to vote, i always miss this site. http://www.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=47 ... tive=51421

Fastor

#49 » Post by Fastor » 27 Dec 2013 16:01

Clear cache. Site works for me.

Misanthrop

#50 » Post by Misanthrop » 27 Dec 2013 16:13

Fastor wrote:Clear cache. Site works for me.
It is something else that causes it (Maybe about country). And it didn't work. I have tried to vote on 5 different location in 2 different city (Different Pcs, Laptops) , but i always miss that site.

emsy
Former Staff

#51 » Post by emsy » 27 Dec 2013 19:11

Misanthrop wrote:
Fastor wrote:Clear cache. Site works for me.
It is something else that causes it (Maybe about country). And it didn't work. I have tried to vote on 5 different location in 2 different city (Different Pcs, Laptops) , but i always miss that site.
we cant' fix that, it's a problem on your or their side

Willmeister

#52 » Post by Willmeister » 28 Dec 2013 13:07

hey guys,

These 2 sites never work for me even when i click on the banners or the sites!
The TOP 100 World of Warcraft one, (4th from the bottom) and the one above it (6th from the top). Could it be cause of my internet or the location of where I am? Just wondering cause I can only get a max of 8 points every time i vote!

Kind Regards
Willmeister

emsy
Former Staff

#53 » Post by emsy » 29 Dec 2013 10:38

Willmeister wrote:hey guys,

These 2 sites never work for me even when i click on the banners or the sites!
The TOP 100 World of Warcraft one, (4th from the bottom) and the one above it (6th from the top). Could it be cause of my internet or the location of where I am? Just wondering cause I can only get a max of 8 points every time i vote!

Kind Regards
Willmeister
That's most likely problem of your ISP/country. However, if you change your IP, you can vote again. Or from your work/school/shopping centre/mcdonalds/...

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#54 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 29 Dec 2013 13:29

Would still be better to have all websites award points instead of wanting more votes on OTHER sites, because that way the non awarding ones will plummet to 0 votes/month.
You may as well replace them, since sooner or later nobody is gonna vote on them anymore.
We were promised a new and improved website with fully working vote system, but they kinda weren't completely delivered. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the work you've done for the server so far, and all the work you are continuing to do, but maybe it would've been a bit better to delay the usage of the new website until everything was in order.
On the other hand releasing the new design was a good idea because it gave people the possibility to make new suggestions, seeing as this is still a WIP.
Anyway, keep up the good work, and hope all voting sites will work correctly at some point.
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

emsy
Former Staff

#55 » Post by emsy » 29 Dec 2013 13:56

Blacklustersoldier wrote:Would still be better to have all websites award points instead of wanting more votes on OTHER sites, because that way the non awarding ones will plummet to 0 votes/month.
You may as well replace them, since sooner or later nobody is gonna vote on them anymore.
We were promised a new and improved website with fully working vote system, but they kinda weren't completely delivered. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the work you've done for the server so far, and all the work you are continuing to do, but maybe it would've been a bit better to delay the usage of the new website until everything was in order.
On the other hand releasing the new design was a good idea because it gave people the possibility to make new suggestions, seeing as this is still a WIP.
Anyway, keep up the good work, and hope all voting sites will work correctly at some point.
Please read the previous posts as well, not just the last one.

All 10 sites work for everyone except for few individuals. I just tried all of them and they work. Did u try yourself?
I just proposed an alternative instead of writing an open letter to your ISP/government

The new voting system does work better than old one from various points of view.
If the sites don't work for u, they wouldn't work with old site either. Moreover u'd get them marked as "Voted" despite getting no vp from them.

On 6th site from top - you have to click on banner and then also click on the header "TrueWoW" in the detail (after which it redirects u to the tw website)

You can also try different browser, maybe it's some adblock or something.

Post results

Polkic
Former Staff

#56 » Post by Polkic » 29 Dec 2013 14:14

The site and all futures work as expected. I have just tried to vote and I have 10/10 votes. Than mean all vote sites work for me. It also means there is not a bug on our side but on vote site or in your ISP.

Willmeister

#57 » Post by Willmeister » 30 Dec 2013 02:04

Thanks, I got the bottom ones working but now it's the 3rd one from the top that isn't? Do I just click vote and type in the code and nothing else? It doesn't redirect me back to TrueWow so not sure how I know that if it works or not?

emsy
Former Staff

#58 » Post by emsy » 30 Dec 2013 02:19

Willmeister wrote:Thanks, I got the bottom ones working but now it's the 3rd one from the top that isn't? Do I just click vote and type in the code and nothing else? It doesn't redirect me back to TrueWow so not sure how I know that if it works or not?
yea it should work like that... seems the voting sites are like pregnant girls.... very moody...

Willmeister

#59 » Post by Willmeister » 02 Jan 2014 23:01

It now works however it only works when i do it from my phone or another device that isn't my laptop aha. Anyways thank you very much!