Banned before I enter the game?

GreekVendetta

Banned before I enter the game?

#1 » Post by GreekVendetta » 03 Jan 2012 12:19

Hello everyone in the community. I fixed the realmlist.wtf file and created an account here to play the game. The thing is, when I try to login I get an error that my account has been temporarily suspended. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong so any help that could come in handy please post it here. Thank you.

Alexandros

Re: Banned before I enter the game?

#2 » Post by Alexandros » 03 Jan 2012 12:23

Hello GreekVendetta ^^!!, Did you check your confirmation e-mail?? The server will tell you that you're banned until you don't confirm your account, i'm sure that is the problem, if not just reply back =).

And welcome to TrueWoW!! i hope you have a wonderful time in here.

GreekVendetta

#3 » Post by GreekVendetta » 03 Jan 2012 13:05

First up, let me thank you for the quick reply. Now, I have another issue..I copy and paste the URL in the browser but it gives me an error:Invalid activation key.What do I do now?
P.S. Greek WoW forum moderator?

Alexandros

#4 » Post by Alexandros » 03 Jan 2012 13:57

Hmmm, are you sure you copied the URL right? because if you miss some characters it will tell you that it is not a valid activation key, be sure to copy and paste the entire URL =).

About the P.S Yes, i'm greek, but just to some point :P

GreekVendetta

#5 » Post by GreekVendetta » 03 Jan 2012 14:23

Yeah, I'm sure I copied the URL right since I did it several times..

Alexandros

#6 » Post by Alexandros » 03 Jan 2012 14:53

Hmm, i just created an account to test it, it worked just fine, if it isn't working for you i'm out of ideas =|, but the usual (to clear chache, etc). I hope another Staff member, or another player has some ideas of what it could be and how to fix it.

Felnight

#7 » Post by Felnight » 04 Jan 2012 00:42

Warning: include(templates/blizzlike/account⊂=activate/account⊂=activate.index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/index.php on line 279 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'templates/blizzlike/account⊂=activate/account⊂=activate.index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/index.php on line 279
Is this the error your getting?
If so, just 'click' the link. That error i reproduced by 'copy and paste' into the address bar, after i did that, i just clicked the link and it worked.

midoraina

#8 » Post by midoraina » 06 Jan 2012 09:12

Hello just adding my issue since there is a topic about it. I created another account and I clicked the link and copied & Paste the link as well and I got the same error "invalid Key" and now it says my account has been banned. So ofc i cleared Wtf and all that and still nothing. So i am not sure what to do. If anyone could help me as well It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks <3 Midoraina
"Mirrors can't talk. Luckily for you, they can't laugh either!"

Midoraina -Lvl 80 Shadow Priest
Ella-Lvl 80 Warrior
Raina-Lvl 61 Pally
Melaroah-Lvl 74 Death Knight
Mellina-lvl 43 Rogue
Candie-Lvl 41 Mage

Intervention
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Intervention » 06 Jan 2012 09:40

I've never had this issue when simply clicking on the link in the email and letting it open in a new tab or browser.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

midoraina

#10 » Post by midoraina » 06 Jan 2012 10:12

well it said account was activated and it let me log on in the website, but when i try to log on in game it says its banned and now it wont let me log back on the website. So I made another account and its working fine and I did the same thing I did with the first one and it worked. So I have no idea maybe it just doesn't like me. =-D
"Mirrors can't talk. Luckily for you, they can't laugh either!"

Midoraina -Lvl 80 Shadow Priest
Ella-Lvl 80 Warrior
Raina-Lvl 61 Pally
Melaroah-Lvl 74 Death Knight
Mellina-lvl 43 Rogue
Candie-Lvl 41 Mage

frankinstein745

#11 » Post by frankinstein745 » 07 Jan 2012 20:48

i find in most cases, if you do not accept the key, in a time frame it will become invaild