Some of the annyoing dungeon bugs

slovan13

Some of the annyoing dungeon bugs

#1 » Post by slovan13 » 21 Oct 2011 22:09

Hello there!

I have decided to cover some of the major and very unpleasant WotLK dungeon bugs that I came across. I am whining about the issue as if a 4-year-old would, crying out for candies, but I thought it was my duty to inform you all about the matter and get some feedback about awareness and relevance of this problems aswell as the possibilities about its' salvations at earliest convenience
Apart from that I have brought some of my friends to this server who all feel quite distresed about it. Again - don't get me wrong, it is absolutely brilliant to have a free realm but some levels of mailfunction just cannot be tolerated if you want to keep a decent amount of players, which are essential if you wish to keep the world of warcraft up and running. I mean what fun is it when you end up pvp-ing with the same old people over and over again, which this server is sadly all about.
I believe that by topping up the pve content you would get a whole larger and much more solid base of people to build on. I personally know more good players that do pve and keep pvp on the side than vice versa.

Here is a list of things that do not work as they should before me and my freinds rage-quit the game. Don't pitty or judge, but rather just look at it as facts and circumstances that lead to realm-leaving by a variety of players:

*Utgarde Keep:

Last boss will not die after you have wiped him in the second phase. This was re-tried at least two times and nothing seemed to change for the better. On the side, the tank even managed to pull the two mobs, who were ridding their drakes behind the boss.

*The Culling of Startholme:

After we have finnished the first two bosses in heroic mode, Arthas had properly spawned at the town hall. After the dialog with three people that later on turn into scourge dragonkins, Arthas simply charged all the way upstairs to the third boss, and ofcourse was killed by doing so. The trash between the townhall entrance and the trird boss also does not spawn correctly which makes it all even harder. The rifts from where extra mobs should come do not work. There is simply a bunch of trash mobs, that will trigger if attacked. If you attempt to redo this, the very same thing happens again.

*The Forge of Souls:

At the last boss there is a visual bug regarding the Wailing Souls. It should do damage in front of the boss while she is turning, but somewhat she stands still and deals damage, so it is hard to tell which way she is turning. It makes it quite hard for just dinged 80s, who often run these instances.

*All these was tested on TrueWow Instant80 realm, so I cannot tell if these things apply for the TrueWoW
realm. They were all attempted in heroic mode apart from the Forge of Souls.

After writing down all these things another thing came to my mind, regarding the Magisters' Terrace. The trash mobs before the 1st boss do absolutely crazy melee damage. Take this for example - A caster hits a decently geared lvl 80 DPS DK for 10-15K. There are five mobs alltogether on each side. Not to mention the boss comes down as soon as you aggro one of the side groups.

Should this post be removed to some other forum, please do so, for I was too lazy to check them all up.

Ok, I have said enough, now it is your time to share you views on the topic and critique my opinions and the relavance of the problem. Is it really that we, the players ask too much from the server staff, or maybe is it the lack of knowledge, will, time, money from the executable side, to maintain the best world of warcraft private realm. Tear me up!
Last edited by slovan13 on 24 Oct 2011 22:00, edited 1 time in total.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

Re: Some of the annyoing dungeon bugs

#2 » Post by Kindzadza » 21 Oct 2011 22:21

Thank you for the report,but we have a topic about that which is not up to date whatsoever.
http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=364

Anyway these bugs are well known and within a time Trinity should fix them.

Anoth
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Anoth » 24 Oct 2011 01:50

I have a feeling technical support is the wrong one for future reference something like this goes in Raids and Dungeons

Locus

#4 » Post by Locus » 24 Oct 2011 03:20

Actually the place is the one Kindzadza pointed out, on In-Game Customer Support.

Felnight

#5 » Post by Felnight » 24 Oct 2011 03:22

I think bugs in general should go in this topic, but I believe there is already a thread in 'In-game Customer support' about dungeon bugs...regardless, it should never go in raids and dungeons forum......

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Kindzadza » 24 Oct 2011 10:56

Raids and Dungeons section is about raid and dungeons - tactics,bosses,events,spells,items and everything else related to them,but certainly not for their bugs so use the topic I posted above.

Intervention
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Intervention » 24 Oct 2011 14:31

Moved.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

slovan13

#8 » Post by slovan13 » 24 Oct 2011 21:50

Thank you for the move!