AB:
Appears to be fixed
WSG:
Appears to be fixed
EoTS:
*The flag cannot be picked up, it randomly phases out
*The flag doesn't respawn after capture, randomly happens aswell
SoTA:
*Mages can blink through the gates and go straight to the Chamber of Ancient Relics, use bombs on this door and take the Relic in a matter of minutes

If you have found anymore bugs due to the new updates post them here, thank you
Last edited by Flexall on 14 Oct 2011 20:52, edited 4 times in total.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

narcissa

Re: New BG Bugs

#2 » Post by narcissa » 07 Oct 2011 15:56

That's why it was such an easy win today in WG. I was wondering why hordes seemed to not care about the game xD

Flexall
Donor

#3 » Post by Flexall » 07 Oct 2011 15:59

ya lol all we could do was stay at our base and kill everyone >.>
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Nexxus

#4 » Post by Nexxus » 07 Oct 2011 16:02

Strange.......
Afther that WSG one more WSG has started and Mandara or Madara idk dk took alliance flag and he went to horde base with it.

Shlavenzo
Honorary Member

#5 » Post by Shlavenzo » 07 Oct 2011 20:09

it seems that the bugs are phasing , some ppl also reported bugged stable's flag .

Mithrandir

#6 » Post by Mithrandir » 07 Oct 2011 22:40

Yep, I did some BGs today.. yes.. I actually PvPed..

WSG: Only the flag for the hordes to score spawned, unlike what Fel said. So it's indeed seemingly phasing.

AB: Flag @ Farm didn't work. All in all, pretty buggy, were some nice BGs nonetheless.

Rhaps

#7 » Post by Rhaps » 07 Oct 2011 23:22

Did an EotS today and partway through the game the flag stopped spawning.So the only thing to do was cap bases to accumulate the points needed to win : /

Flexall
Donor

#8 » Post by Flexall » 07 Oct 2011 23:24

I was in that BG lol

Congratulations!

Intervention
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Intervention » 08 Oct 2011 03:56

I haven't played WSG or EOTS but i noticed that the farm flag at AB cannot be captured. I saw nothing wrong with the stables flag when i played though.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Flexall
Donor

#10 » Post by Flexall » 08 Oct 2011 04:02

Ya...it's weird. The bugs are random, one BG will be perfectly fine and then the next is bugged all to hell.

Congratulations!

Subotai

#11 » Post by Subotai » 10 Oct 2011 22:43

I played a WSG and found that nor the alliance nor the horde flag spawned. Also, the buffs randomly phased out, or didn't spawn at all.

Flexall
Donor

#12 » Post by Flexall » 08 Oct 2012 02:39

It's been awhile..

Bumping this topic to continue. If you find anymore BG bugs post them here, this includes the BGs enabled on the STR ;P

Congratulations!