Ravenholdt Reputation

Stray

Ravenholdt Reputation

#1 » Post by Stray » 13 Sep 2011 11:30

The quest to get exalted with Ravenholdt is bugged. It is only available to Rogues and should be to all classes. I commented on Trinity Core and confirmed it. 4 months passed since the issue was posted:
https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/509
So I am kind of sick of waiting it to get fixed. Will it be possible if I supply all the junkboxes needed for exalted status a Game Master just adding me the reputation?

OkweL

Re: Ravenholdt Reputation

#2 » Post by OkweL » 13 Sep 2011 12:03

Stray, looks like we will be never Insane :(

Guided

#3 » Post by Guided » 13 Sep 2011 16:00

hey stray, idk if armory lies or not, but i see that you are neutral with ravenholdt. i havent checked about the quest myself, but i farmed myself to revered (trying to buy the junkboxes atm [got still 0 of them]), but maybe you have to be revered to be able to get the quest, i will update my post after i have checked if its true or not.

Stray

#4 » Post by Stray » 13 Sep 2011 16:24

Guided wrote:hey stray, idk if armory lies or not, but i see that you are neutral with ravenholdt. i havent checked about the quest myself, but i farmed myself to revered (trying to buy the junkboxes atm [got still 0 of them]), but maybe you have to be revered to be able to get the quest, i will update my post after i have checked if its true or not.
?
http://www.wowwiki.com/Ravenholdt
Check the part where it says "Reputation".
You can get up to 11999/12000 Honored by killing the NPCs, although to get to Revered and Exalted you need to complete the Junkbox turn-ins.
Right in the middle of the reputation section there is a table showing that:
From Neutral to Friendly you can do "Syndicate Emblems" repeatable quest.
From Neutral to Exalted you can do "Junkboxes Needed" repeatable quest.
From Neutral to Revered you can kill all Syndicate members except Footpads.

Guided

#5 » Post by Guided » 13 Sep 2011 17:12

well, i hit revered and the rep got stuck at 0001/21000 (you can check even my armory if you dont belive =d) by killing the npcs, but anyways, confirmed that the npc doesnt give the quest as it should =/.

Anyways, hey Stray, you got any tips for me for the shen'dralar rep farm? like, which is the fastest way to get pristine black diamonds? ;o

Stray

#6 » Post by Stray » 14 Sep 2011 15:55

So since it's confirmed can a GM do something about it so I know should I farm all the boxes or not?

Off-Topic Search for me on Horde side I got around 20 Pristines left.

Tia

#7 » Post by Tia » 15 Sep 2011 16:34

I've had a private word with Mr. Fahrad and he agreed to stop preffering rogues and should offer the quest to any class visiting him now. No need to bump the Trinity Issue tracker anymore since the fix is implemented on our side only.

Stray

#8 » Post by Stray » 15 Sep 2011 19:38

Tia wrote:I've had a private word with Mr. Fahrad and he agreed to stop preffering rogues and should offer the quest to any class visiting him now. No need to bump the Trinity Issue tracker anymore since the fix is implemented on our side only.
Please, marry me! <3

Roel
Founder

#9 » Post by Roel » 15 Sep 2011 19:47

Stray wrote:
Tia wrote:I've had a private word with Mr. Fahrad and he agreed to stop preffering rogues and should offer the quest to any class visiting him now. No need to bump the Trinity Issue tracker anymore since the fix is implemented on our side only.
Please, marry me! <3
I didn't know you were a girl Oo

Anyway why did I get called Mr. Fahrad? Oo

Drago

#10 » Post by Drago » 15 Sep 2011 19:57

I thought Tia was a girl and Stray is a guy o-o
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

Tia

#11 » Post by Tia » 15 Sep 2011 20:09

Roel wrote: Anyway why did I get called Mr. Fahrad? Oo
Mr. Fahrad is the quest giver...

narcissa

#12 » Post by narcissa » 15 Sep 2011 20:17

And I didn't know two men can't marry :p

Stray

#13 » Post by Stray » 15 Sep 2011 21:35

I have a question though... are the changes going to be reverted with the next core update?

Off-Topic: Next time I would probably just say "Thank you!"... so I don't confuse nobody. Bumped the issue 4 months on Trinity and Tia fixed it.

Tia

#14 » Post by Tia » 15 Sep 2011 23:37

Core updates should not really have any impact on the fix, if for some reason they do, I can always have a look at it...

OkweL

#15 » Post by OkweL » 16 Sep 2011 09:07

narcissa wrote:And I didn't know two men can't marry :p
In Netherlands everything is allowed xD