I would like to show the world why i was banned

Intervention
Former Staff

Re: I would like to show the world why i was banned

#16 » Post by Intervention » 04 Sep 2011 09:33

Use the edit button you incompetent fool. Holy crap!

I got no report on Crawly using a bug. Did you report it in the bug abusers topic? No. You didn't. Why? Because you're full of shit. Dude...are you serious? Did you look at the screenshots. Maybe you should read the rules more carefully. I can ban you if it seems right to do so for however long i wish. The rules can change without prior notice or warning. And your bans took place before that ban pyramid was implemented. In addition to that, you've been banned more times than that pyramid even allows you. And adding to that, once again you failed to recognise i gave you a final warning last time i banned you....

I am staff, i don't /ignore people. I turn off my whispers like i actually did to you that night for a while. Sadly my whispers turned on when i had to answer a ticket. I'm sure you can use that brain of yours...however small it may be to understand why we don't /ignore people.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Guided

#17 » Post by Guided » 04 Sep 2011 09:39

beside:
http://tynipic.com/images/viu1315058107m.jpg
http://tynipic.com/images/bwy1315058143g.jpg
http://tynipic.com/images/bwy1315053998j.jpg
http://tynipic.com/images/cqs1315056286t.jpg
http://tynipic.com/images/arx1315056248w.jpg
This is obvious harassing and a couple of cuss words in it too. Seriously, you should visit a doctor, there is something realy wrong with the brain of yours.

Arockalypse
Donor

#18 » Post by Arockalypse » 04 Sep 2011 09:40

from what i've read and see, i think that vent and other players want Hawkeyes perma banned so bad
the ss that you posted vent, are mostly emotes, and usual ones.. u just dnt see em everyday
but lately am almost always online and i see that everyday
Hawkeyes deserves the mutes and the bans due to his previous record, but still hes a player like any other
so he deserves justice, not perma ban punishment according to any little thing he does
i mean, spitting on someone ?
why is that emote available? everyone does it, everyone curses...
and whispers? i always get people who attack me by whispers, people with a lvl 1 character coz theyre afraid to show theyre faces, they whisper me just to harras me, mods and gms always tell me they cant do anything about it even if i have an ss
then i forget about it, coz its a game
i can ignore, then why make a big story about such thing
you all have something against Hawk! give the dude a break, yall arent perfect either!
Vent i like u, ur a fair Gm and a great one, dnt let hatred guide you...
Remember its just a game!
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

europe

#19 » Post by europe » 04 Sep 2011 09:40

Ask matsy about crawly he will tell you i reported him many times when he was abusing but matsy was playing bg's so he couldnt check him and some1 warned crawly to stop abusing for a moment...Anoth can say that too becouse we talked when i was on my shaman i whisped you too but idk what you were doing and even thru he is in your guild you do nothing ? And thnx alot aro!

Guided

#20 » Post by Guided » 04 Sep 2011 09:47

DARK TEMPLAR wrote: dnt let hatred guide you...
I hope its not me you are talking about o.o =s.
Anyways, useless topic, i dont see any further need for this so a lock should be issued...i think...well i let that for the gms to decide, im out of this pointless thing.

Intervention
Former Staff

#21 » Post by Intervention » 04 Sep 2011 09:52

LOL.... Dark hatred isn't guiding me, all those screenshots proved that he didn't leave Arthwen alone. He just kept on annoying her. The emotes are all intentional to annoy her, not just mucking around. And he still put forward derogatory comments towards her.

Hawkeyes, i want to know how you knew that, the only way you can is if you were in the dungeon with him right? Where is the proof man? You of all people (evidently not) should know to take screenshots and post it on the forum.
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Arthwen

#22 » Post by Arthwen » 04 Sep 2011 09:53

hmmm, let me remember someone who actually enjoys playing with u and think u are SAINT and who never / ignored u .... saddd, cant :? and u still want to show how horrible the world around u is and how saint u are. and u keep on repeating . Inter u told about 3 months ban after 1 month ban :D Sorry but LOL 1.st read new rules, 2nd after 3 months u will come back and do the same : guy who managed to get mutes during 2 days he was unbanned... So u decide who is it. and he still wants others to believe that he is saint and all others are "idiotic beings" and act horrible toward him. And finally u made that life for yourself. so what u want with this post: peace and love + ban and punishment for the rest of the server? and again lol
Arthwen Human Paladin: Protection/Holy/Retribution
Khalesi Human Warlock: Destruction/Demonology
Lilu Night Elf Druid: Restoration/Feral

Guild master of "Immortal No More"

Arockalypse
Donor

#23 » Post by Arockalypse » 04 Sep 2011 09:56

no "Guided" am not talking about you
i don't even know who you are (no offence)
am just saying in general to everyone who's against Hawk, coz it really seems like hatred is guiding them
and one more thing! why all theses ss taken ?
you all knew this day would come, u wanted it to come, u made it come !
thoses ss are just pictures to back ya'll up
but i think as for others player and Vent, Hawk's ss are alot more powerful
he messes, true... but that doesnt mean u go can cross the line with him!
that's where every other player went wrong, just let his own mistakes result in his whatever ban, NO ONE has the right to push it !
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

europe

#24 » Post by europe » 04 Sep 2011 10:01

you are stupid ,no lifer like i told you, and like many friends told me this girl is too ashamed from her look that she find WoW her new life so gj ,all i want is justice couse you are stupid enough to not ignore me just couse you wait to curse on you and look at screenshots they are week ago ...why you didnt post them earlier, or you waited for intervention to start raging ? And again intervention READ WHAT HARRAS IS!!!! And aro bro,thnx i know what happened , i know why i get ban these SS means nothing couse when i asked inter to deal with crawly he just told me you can ignore him, Infinity was there when he was cursing my mom in /say he didnt do a thing (thats not a favoritism for sure :D), when i told that arthwen is my pray in arena in /say (what is my fault of this player retardness) and actualy doctorholy was ignore even before 1 month ban ,arows was harrassing me in 80s chat when inter was online, inter didnt do a thing (btw inter druid and arrows are in same arena team), when i told PP was mofo yeah that was my own mustake, but when intervention flame on players(gm's can do that right its the right thing to do), and threatening that they cant wait the day they will perma ban, sure thats even better, calling some1 animal (what are we , are we not evoluated animals...) so yeah im saint inter is even better saint and Arthwen is godlike.... true i have many mustakes peoples hate me but is hatred resulting ban...ohh yeah it does when you got gm to hate you ,this screenshots mean nothing, i told in raid RUN and it was in /say so i could tell to everyone why arthwen thinks she is the center of the universe, so she must be always my top 1 prior to "harras" and once more intervention read what harras is please ...

Guided

#25 » Post by Guided » 04 Sep 2011 10:10

Guided wrote:beside:
http://tynipic.com/images/viu1315058107m.jpg
http://tynipic.com/images/bwy1315058143g.jpg
http://tynipic.com/images/bwy1315053998j.jpg
http://tynipic.com/images/cqs1315056286t.jpg
http://tynipic.com/images/arx1315056248w.jpg
This is obvious harassing and a couple of cuss words in it too. Seriously, you should visit a doctor, there is something realy wrong with the brain of yours.
noone in those creenies pushed him to do anything, it was all on his own free will and he was warned by vent before he got banned, he was warned after getting the 1 month ban too that any more mistakes and he will be banned again until he will be perma banned. Sadly, i myself havent fully read the new banning system tia posted, got only to half of it and then forgot to continue. Eventually, hawkeyes came from horde to ally saying "i want to leave the horde drama", you can go aske hordies if you want, but you will find the same feelings about him there too like in alliance. But like i said im not one to judge, im only stating some facts, in reality im a pretty cold person so i dont care wether he stays or not in this server.
Oh and to quickly answer your question thats bugging you, im Bitter (human mage) =d.

Hawk, idk if you even read the posts that you didnt write here, but inter said that he w8ed with the pics for you to start crying . I have been in conflicts with several mods/gm and you try to actually come and tell me about justice?
Stop makeing me to want to post here again >.<
Last edited by Guest on 04 Sep 2011 10:20, edited 2 times in total.

europe

#26 » Post by europe » 04 Sep 2011 10:14

after Intervention warning i go out with my girlfriend couse i was annoyed how a gm can be that insolent and flame on players, so he just decided why not i gave him warning now lets ban him even thru he is not online (right intervention atleast admit that), and actually i was told by many peoples that immortal no more guild is recruiting some members only when they fullfill one requirement- Hate Hawkeyes so now tell me with that requirement and with gm in your guild and with all that hatred, well you could ban whoever you want !!! So if you hate some1 go in immortal no more start flaming him and in no time he will be bannned :) Ohhh and intervention didnt kraith told that hatred toward players doesnt mean ban ??? so why did you waited (look at screenshots date). Why did you waited so long and then you ban me,you couldve ban me way too earlier,why did you wait so long, and why when i go offline when i have warning you ban me ,Isnt warnings last precausious before punishment and my guildies and all saw that i typed FFS inter flamed me, i think he is nervous and im going out,cya tomorow!
Last edited by Guest on 04 Sep 2011 10:17, edited 1 time in total.

Intervention
Former Staff

#27 » Post by Intervention » 04 Sep 2011 10:16

Dictionary definition of harassment for you kiddo:
A feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented
The act of tormenting by continued persistent attacks and criticism

So, by the screenshots i posted of a number of different times you were swearing or making smart ass remarks as comments counts as harassment. It also counts as stupidity. You're a no lifer, you play this game and you spend most your time complaining or trying to get even with someone. Anyway i'm going to leave this topic open and let moderators and/or GM's, Roel etc. to post.

I don't really care what happens to me if some think that the screenshots you posted of me are wrong or whatever, and as a result of that i get banned. But let me tell you, who will they believe? You, the bug abuser, the win trader, the lock abuser, the guy who's been banned so many times.... Or will they believe me, no mutes, no bans, no real negative reports at all... Banning you and ridding this server of such filth like yourself is definitely worth it. You are in dream land if you think you are in the right here. Arthwen is right by the way, you act like the whole world is against you, like you are innocent and everyone is so fake and just out to get you like there's a halo around your head. Funny thing is, whenever the world sees a rat, the people depose of it.

And that's all i'm going to say in this topic until you (Hawkeyes) comes up with a reply that is worth reading, with some evidence and facts not some crap talking paragraph of nonsense where you call every man and his dog a bug abuser or something. When you deep down know you handled the situation in accusing those people wrongly at the time.

Oh and finally, that last comment about the guild just shows how screwed in the head you really are.

Peace.
Chicken, Fried Chicken

europe

#28 » Post by europe » 04 Sep 2011 10:18

A FEELING KIDDO, you know that feeling ARE RESULT IN FAVORITISM,HATE AND ACTUALLY EMOTIONS,FEELINGS CAN BE DECIEVING !!!!!!!And NOW YOU TELL ME IF THEY ARE NOT BLIND AND HAVE SOME FAIR SENSES STILL,THEY WILL SEE WHAT YOU DID, and who do you think they will believe (after saying that it sounds like hehe screw this fucktard he is telling the truth but lets torment him couse we have power to do so) And can you tell me how much countless times i was banned? 2!!! only 2 and in one case it was ban with arthwen (cant you remember that you beloved guild master was abusing too?)

europe

#29 » Post by europe » 04 Sep 2011 10:23

Junior told me by himself and kindzadza too , so its reason enough to believe them knowing that you flamed,give warning i go off and you ban yeah yeah thats the right thing to do intervention!!!

Roel
Founder

#30 » Post by Roel » 04 Sep 2011 10:31

You should have been banned a long time ago but good to see it's permanent this time. Anyway this is just another "cry about ban" topic so locked.